Status: Update as soon as I can xoxo

Blood, Gallons of the Stuff...

Movie Time

Frank’s POV
Gerard finally came back into the room which made my nerves calm down a little. Its weird though that Gerard the most feared Dom can calm down and make a human feel safe it just doesn’t seem right. “Frank would you like to go to my room and watch some movies?” Gerard spoke as I looked up I realised that the table was clear and it was only me and Gerard in the dining room. I nodded and followed Gerard down to the basement. It was a spacious room. Jet black with a little window letting only a little bit of light seep through. “Sit and I’ll pick a movie” he said before grabbing he’s DVD collection reading out titles letting me choose which one to watch. “Friday 13th,Halloween,Fright Night, Remember Me, Breaking Dawn part 1…,” “Breaking Dawn “I said I know I know im a guy who likes romantic sappy movies but its good and it’s so cute. Oh my god I hope I don’t end up crying like a big baby! “Breaking dawn it is” Gerard said before popping it into he’s DVD player pressing play before he came and meet me on he’s bed. He protectively wrapped he’s arm around my small waist pulling me closer to him. After about half hour or so into the movie I had to speak my mind. “Gerard?” “mmm?” “Why am I different?” I asked sitting up a little facing him. “What?” “why am I different to other humans if im correct a human by now would be in your family’s torture room being well tortured but im not im here laying with you cuddling with you whilst watching a love story.” He sighed and sat up a little as well. “You really want to know?” he asked I nodded and moved closer to him. “well Frank you’re how can I say this…you’re a forgotten vampire.” My eyes widened. Me a forgotten vampire?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this was short and shitty chapter promise the next one should be longer x
-Frankie xoxo