Status: Update as soon as I can xoxo

Blood, Gallons of the Stuff...

Mum, Dad Meet Frankie......

Frank’s POV
I cant believe im allowing Gerard to take me into he’s house. Which is full of VAMPIRES! Oh my god im gonna die. Im a human for god’s sake I wont last two minutes in this house. That’s what I thought three hours ago! Yes three hours I’ve been in this house for three hours with four vampires. Gerard,he’s younger brother mikey who is in my year, who I found out was the fertile who tortured our English teacher this morning,Mrs Way and Mr Way.
“So Frank where’s your family from?” Mr Way asked we were currently sitting around the huge oak dining table. “My parents are from Italy but once I was born they moved here to New Jersey where they raised me but when I was 5 we had to move back to italy.” I said like it was no big deal. Mr Way just gave me a smile as everything went silent again. I looked up and was met with Gerard’s beautiful emerald eyes. He smiled at me before he started to talk to he’s father. “Frank what’s your last name?” Gerard asked curiously “Iero why?” “just wondering” as soon as I said my surname Mrs Way gasped as I looked at her she instantly stood up and asked Gerard to speak to her privately I was suddenly left with Mikey and Mr Way that’s when fear washed over my body. I sat there awkwardly waiting for Gerard and he’s mum to return.
Gerard’s POV
My mum quickly dragged me out of the dining room and towards the hallway. “Gerard do you know what this means?” she asked but not waiting for me to answer before she butted in again. “He’s Italian he’s surname is Iero and he moved back to Italy when he was 5” “So.. what does this mean?” I asked kind of confused by my mum’s excitement. “That boy in there is your Frankie, Frankie Iero whose parents are the most powerful clan in Italy who we thought got kidnapped when your father and uncle to revenge on the humans. He wasn’t kidnapped he’s parents took him away to Italy”. I stood there speechless. My Frankie My Frankie he was back… but he wasn’t himself. “mum?” “yes?” “I think Frankie is a forgotten vampire I mean he doesn’t look like a vampire he doesn’t smell like one but I just know deep down he’s blood must taste like one. Me and Mikey added everything up. He must being wearing some type of jewellery.” My mum smiled at me and nodded she believed me she know that I wasn’t going crazy with what me an Mikey knew and what she just found out I’d say it was about 90% possible. “okay hunny but you know what you got to do you’ve got to take that jewellery off and make him remember who is he.” She smile as we started to walk back to the dining room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is a short chapter but i know that ive i dont stop writting today and continue this story will just fail XD
-Frankie xoxo
If any one would like to create a scene or an event or even a character comment and ill most likely say yes :) x