Status: My first writing and I hope you guys like it, please read it and comment what you thought about it and be honest. I'm hoping for the best, thank you!

Taken Love

Ringing

My Side--
It has been a long day and my family has left me home alone. I am bored out of my mind and feel almost tired because all I have been doing is watching TV. Going outside did not seem like an option because of how cold it is. Yet I feel some of my depression take over me and I try to tell myself that I don't need this, I can be happy whenever I want. I can still feeling cuts from a long time ago that reminded me of painful times in my life and that feeling, that urge to cut still haunts me.
There is always Michael though who brings me back up when I'm down, he knows just how to make me happy and he always does. I feel like every girl that I have made fun of in those sappy love story movies, but I get that butterfly feeling whenever I am with him. I miss him sometimes since I barely get to see him that often.
I got my light wash skinny jeans on, a black tank top, a blue grey flannel, under a light black jacket, with my hair down. I could put comfier clothing on being this lazy, but I'm lazy. I sit watching TV, but nothing seems to amuse me so I put it on some corny movie. I heard my phone ring so I went to get it and it was my boyfriend. Just checking up on me, “Hey babe just wanted to see what you were up to and I’m around your area, could I stop by and we can hang?”
“Yeah sure, that would be awesome, I’m not up to anything right now and no one is home. I'm my dad is out I think with Ellie."
“Okay, awesome well I will see you in about thirty minutes? If that’s okay, I just got to stop by my friends to pick something up,” Michael said.
“That’s okay, can’t wait to see you, I’ve been so bored all day,” I said getting happier.
“Can’t wait to see you either, bye babe,” he said.
“I'll see ya,” I couldn’t help but smile and hung up the phone.
I put my phone in my pocket and move to get up off the couch as I walk off to my room. Getting to my room I look around for a couple minutes seeing if I had anything else to wear, but nothing else seemed to amuse me. Giving up I walk back towards the living room. I pass my brother's room when a cold hand comes across my mouth and an arm wraps around my waist holding both my arms under his. My heart started to race and I started to scream under this stranger's hand. I kicked my legs everywhere and tried my hardest to escape the grasp. “Don’t struggle and I won’t hurt you,” what sounded like a young man’s voice was said into my ear.
I still kicked and struggled and bit down on his hand. He let go and dropped me, landing on my stomach on the hard wood floor. He yelled in pain, “Damnit! Now that wasn't very nice was it?"
I got up, turned and went to kick him, but he caught my leg and making me lose my balance. I fell to the floor as I feel him grab a hand full of my hair. I yelled in pain, making me stand up and grabbing me again around my waist. He let go of my hair and put his hand over my mouth, while his free arm attached to my waist. He made sure both of my arms stayed secured under his when he grabbed me. I kept on kicking my legs as he walked backwards.
As I try to throw myself around to make him lose grip he stumbles back into a picture frame making it fall to the ground as it breaks. "Damn babe, stop struggling, we're just moving this party somewhere else," the strange says evilly.
We get closer to the back door. I keep kicking and feel myself kick over a side table with a cup on top of it making it fall and glass shatter. I squirmed around, but this time it was like nothing was helping. He reaches the door opening it as we are now outside in the freezing cold. I still screamed under his hand still, I am frightened. I don't know what is going to happen to me. “Dude start the car!” I heard him yell and an engine start up.
He carried me over to the back of this white van, opened the doors and threw me in. There was another guy back there wearing black skinny jeans, a black jacket, converse, with short red hair that was slightly curly. The guy who carried me jumped in and closed the door. The car started to drive off. This guy when I got a look at him had short brown hair that swayed to one side of his face and wearing all black. He had two hands on me, holding me down. “Oliver hold her still,” picking me up and throwing me towards the other guy. "Man is she a fighter," the stranger said wiping his forehead.
The guy who is now behind me sat against the wall and had me in front of him with his arms wrapped around me tightly. It felt like I couldn’t breathe. The guy in front of me put duck tape over my mouth feeling completely vulnerable. “I guess we should introduce ourselves, I’m Alex, that’s Oliver behind you and that’s Danny up there driving,” the so called Alex guy told me.
My heart racing fast as I look at him wide eyed still moving around. “Dude you weren’t lying, she really is a work of art, look at her,” Oliver said moving hair out of my face with one hand.”
“I told you man," Alex says, “I know you don’t know us, but we’ve been watching you,Mila,for some time now,” as he put both of his hands on my thighs as he slowly moved them up and down. My eyes went wide when he said my name.
I tried to say something under the duck tape, "oh I'm sorry I didn't catch," as Alex reaches over and rips it off my mouth harshly.
"Let me go you pricks!" I yell at his face.
“Hmm I don’t think so, I just struggled a lot to get you in here, there's no going back,” he said still moving his hands up and down my thighs.
“Just let go me!” I scream, "someone will find me just watch you'll all rot in jail cells," Alex just smiles and laughed at my words, mocking me.
“That’s what you think, I’m sure no one will know where you are, they can look all they want,” Alex said with an evil smile.
He put the duck tape back on my mouth, “you have some nice firm thighs babe,” grabbing both of them tightly.
His hands roamed my body as I thrashed around to make him stop. The guy, Oliver, grabbed tighter, “Come on babe, stop moving so much,” he said trying to hold me still.
I had my legs out and kicked up pushing Alex against the wall. “Guys we got a live one here,” Oliver said.
“Those legs, Damn! But lets’ just make sure these don’t get lose again,” Alex said, holding my legs down while sitting on them using his hands to push them down.
I struggled even more, trying to get him off me, I winced when he pushed down harder on my legs. I could feel my phone start to go off in my pocket and I had one hand slightly free and tried to reach for it to at least open it. Alex leaned over and took it out of my pocket, looking at my phone, “Aww looks like Mikey is calling, well she is not able to answer right now lover boy,” putting my phone is his pocket.
It stops ringing, but a second later rings again, “I don’t think he’ll give up,” as he rolls his eyes and not taking it out of his pocket.
It went off a few times more.
♠ ♠ ♠
My first chapter! I re-wrote this and changed the character names, I got tired of the old ones, so hopefully this sounds better.
-Marin