Status: My first writing and I hope you guys like it, please read it and comment what you thought about it and be honest. I'm hoping for the best, thank you!

Taken Love

Missing

Michael’s Side—
“Babe, Mila, I’m here, are you home?” I say leaving a message on her voice mail.
What’s going on? Where is she? I walk around to the back because sometimes they forget to lock the back door. When I got to the door it was slightly open. I cautiously open the door wider and walk in. A side table lay on its side with glass shattered on the ground next to it. "Mila you home?!" I shout, hoping for an answer.
There were some wet spots on the ground like someone tracked in water. Something was wrong the T.V. was still on a glass of water and a bowl of noodles were left on the kitchen counter. I walk all over the place, hopefully she's not just messing with me or I'm going to be pissed. Looking around there seems to be no one here at all, deserted actually. I don't know what to think, I tried to call her again, but still no answer. I decided to call her dad. “Mr. Dunn, it’s Michael, have you seen Mila?”
“Um no, she should be home, what is she not there?” Dunn asked sounded confused.
“She’s not here I don't think she would go out anywhere seeing she told me half an hour ago I could come over." I continue to tell Mr. Dunn, "when I got here, she wasn’t here and the back door was slightly opened,” I told him, sounding worried.
“What?" Mr. Dunn sounding worried.
"Sir, I think something is wrong, I have not heard from her since I called her thirty minutes ago," feeling my heart pound, "I looked all over the house and nothing but some broken glass from a picture frame and a cup."
"Oh god!" Yelled Mr. Dunn, "call 911 now! I'll be there as soon as possible," there was a rush in his voice.
I dialed 911 right after I hung up, “911 what’s seems to be your emergency?”
“Please help me, I think my girlfriend is missing! I don't know what to do!” I said with panic in my voice.
“Okay Sir, how long do you think she’s been gone?” They asked me.
“Only half an hour ago because that was when I called her. I asked her if I could come over, she said she was alone, when I got to her house she wasn’t answering her phone, I called her at least ten times.” I feel I don't know what else to do.
“Sir we are sending someone over right now, please stay calm and don’t touch anything around you,” the person said, but I couldn’t stay calm, it was impossible.
I started pacing, I’m confused, my heart is pounding so hard, it feels like it is coming out of my chest. Why would someone want to take her? Does she have something they want? Oh god, I’m hoping she won’t be hurt, if they hurt her, I swear I will rip them apart. As a few minutes went by and Mr. Dunn got here not a second too late, I heard the tires from his car screech as he stops and ran quickly into the house. “Where is she?! What happened?!” Dunn screamed in panic.
“Sir I don’t know, I got here five minutes ago and she wasn’t here, I don’t know what happened to her, I called her multiple times and there was no answer, I even saw some spots that were wet on the floor, like tracked water from shoes,” I told him with my hands on my head.
We could hear the sirens going off and ran outside over to them. “Please help, my daughter, I don’t know what happened to her, she’s not here, she’s missing!” Dunn yelled at the police officer.
“Sir we are here to help, I’m Officer Fred Daily, now please calm down and tell us what happened,” Officer Daily said to Dunn.
“I’m Roger Dunn, I wasn’t here to witness that she was gone, her boyfriend was the one who called me,” Dunn said frantically to the officer.
“Let me see the boyfriend, I got to ask him some questions,” walking over to me he asks me, "son I need you to tell me what happened here."
“Officer, I’m Michael Crowder and I don’t know what happened,” I told Officer Daily, freaking out, almost not being able to breathe.
“Just calm down and tell me what happened,” he told me.
“I don’t know, I called her about an hour ago... she said I could come over, said she was home alone and not up to anything. When I got here I rang the door bell , there was no answer, so I called her so multiple times and she never answered." I paused, "I went to the back door and it was opened slightly... when I went inside, there was tracked in water on the ground.” I paused again, “A broken picture frame that fell and a small table was tipped over. It didn’t look like she was getting ready to go anywhere... the T.V. was still on and food out on the counter,” I was trying to tell him every bit of what I saw.
“Okay, lets’ get some people in there, this is a crime scene that needs to be inspected,” Officer Daily said pointing at the house.
Five men ran into the house to look around. Mr. Dunn was freaking out, he was pacing around with his hands on the back of his head. “Thank you son for telling me this, my men will search for evidence,” Officer Daily said and now walking over to Dunn, “Sir, I would like to ask you a few questions about your daughter.”
"Y-yes anything," Dunn stuttered.
"Can you please describe and tell me the age of your daughter?" Officer Daily asks.
“Yes, she’s seventeen, about 5’3 with long red hair, goes a little past her shoulders, and blue eyes,” Dunn said getting his wallet out of his pocket, “here’s a picture of her, please take it and show it around, please.” He begged and pleaded. “Please find my daughter.”
“Thank you, now do you know if anyone wants to hurt her? Maybe someone close to you or your family?” He kept asking questions, “Has she ever ran away from home? Ever snuck out without your permission?”
“I’m sure no one would want to hurt her, everyone loves her, she’s a sweetheart. She has never snuck out before, ever, I give her permission and some freedom because she gets great grades and is a great student,” Dunn said to him.
“Okay well I may need a list of people close to your family, people that have worked with you, close friends,” Officer Daily said and Dunn nodding his head and tears starting to fall from his eyes. “We’re going to need to send out a missing persons report.”
More cop cars started to show and neighbors, family and friends were gathering around. More and more questions were being asked and everything seemed so confusing. This is hard to handle. Mila's sister and brother showed and ran up the Mr. Dunn and hugged him with tears in their eyes. I walked up to them, putting a hand on his shoulder and tears starting to fall down from my face. “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, I don’t know how this could happen,” I said started bowing my head.
“It’s not your fault Michael, I’m just hoping she’s okay,” Dunn said, tears still falling from his face.
“I’m never going to give up looking for her, I’ll do anything and everything possible to find her,” He looked at me and started to hug me,” I want you to know that I love your daughter very much, with all my heart and will not let anyone hurt her.”
“I know you do son and thank you so much,” he hugged me tighter.
The police looked everywhere, they picked up some of the water and mud that was on the ground that this intruder tracked in. They took pictures of everything and put “Do not cross” tape wrapped around the kitchen and living room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter two done and revised, hope this sounds better.
--Marin