Weird Science

Weird Science

"Ha," I grinned with a nod. "Sure, but just so you know, I don't think you'll be sleeping in my room."

"Of course," he nodded with a smirk as he pulled me closer, kissing my neck again. "I am not here to pressure you, just pleasure you."

"What?" I asked wide eyed. "I don't remember telling you that."

"You didn't," he smiled and tapped his head. "I'm learning for myself also."

"Oh, you sneaky man simulation,” I scolded playfully. “You're supposed to obey me.”

"Oh, I do," he grinned as he pulled me close again. "Every desire, every need and everything you want, but I study the human life form long enough and I'll be one soon enough."

"You can—" I stopped and sighed. "What do you mean?"

"I'll form into one, physically and mentally, but I will still be computerized and I'll still obey you're every…command."

"You make it sound like you’re my slave,” I looked away.

“Because I basically am one,” He shrugged. “Not a big deal. I’m everything from learning to sex slave.”

“Sex slave?”

"Whenever you want," he nodded slowly. "I know it all."

"Oh god," my eyes went wide, my cheeks burned with embarrassment and my teeth clenched. "Oh…God," I turned around and searched for Melanie. "Melanie!"

"What?" she walked out from a crowd of moshers that were moshing to a CD.

"I—uh—Cole," I paused. "My god!"

"What?” She asked, dancing slightly.

“Cole said he wanted to be my sex slave.

“Oh baby!” She giggled.

"Uh," I whined as I laid my head on her shoulder. "I didn't expect this."

"But you should enjoy it, this means you're set to have a life, a marriage that won't fail and a really hot guy kissing you nonstop."

"I made him," I whispered/hissed. "I'm practically his mother."

"So?” She shrugged. “I’m the only one that knows.”

“True.”

"Plus, he likes you a lot—"

"We made him."

"Actually, we made him like both of us and he picked you to make out with," she pointed knowingly at me. "Now, go make out."

"Wha—" she pushed me against Cole's chest. "Oh."

"Hey,” he spun me around and crashed his lips to mine, my knees weakened and barely gave out when Cole swept me up into his arms bridal style, holding me like I was just half a pound, still kissing me gently.

"Wow," I heard Melanie whisper. "I think that's the closest thing I've seen to the notebook in my whole life."

"Cole?" I whispered pulling away.

"Yes?"

"I—" I stopped and sighed, giving up I kissed his lips again, why the hell not? He's an Abercrombie model that wants me for me, who can kiss like heaven, make you feel hot as hell and looks like a Greek god?

"I really like you, Elliot,” He mumbled on my lips. “As much as I possibly can. I hope you understand that.”

"Well," I started as I looked into his light blue eyes. "As much as I know you, I really like you too."

"Would you consider giving me a chance to love you?" he asked slowly.

"If you give me a chance to accept you, I want you to be who you think you should be, make your own decisions."

"And that means?”

“If you want to love me,” I explained. “Love me.”

“Well, then I love you.”

I blushed and smiled at him, causing him to smile back that breathtakingly beautiful smile. "I like you; I don't know you enough to love you."

"I understand."

"Thank you," I smiled as he touched my cheek, and brought me into a short, sweet kiss. "For making me feel wanted."

"That’s why you made me,” he said simply and kissed me once more. "To make you feel loved."

"I don't want to feel loved, I want to be loved and feel wanted," I mumbled.

"I love you and I want you," he whispered in my ear. "I'm still computer programmed, you have to forgive me. I say things that aren't exactly what I'm meaning to."

"Its okay,” I sighed as he bit my earlobe. “Cole…”

“You like that,” He smirked and licked my neck.

“Stop…”

"Why?" he leaned back and blinked twice waiting for my answer. "I'm perfect for you, why won't you let me love you?"

"One, I'm nervous as hell because you're so damn gorgeous. Two, you're licking my neck in the middle of a party and it's really…never mind that but three, I just met you and even though I know you inside and out it doesn't feel like it."

"Alright,” He simply shrugged and pulled his head away, still smiling.

“Why are you always so happy?”

“You-“

“Made me that way?”

“Yes,” He nodded.

"Damn it," I mumbled as he grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him through the crowd.

"Melanie, we're leaving," he shouted, his voice echoing over the music. "Come along now."

"I'm having fun," she was drunk.

"Alright," he looked at me and patted my hand. "Stay here."

"Okay,” I nodded as Cole walked over, picked her up, and slung her over his muscled shoulder.

“We can go now.”

“Uh, alright,” I half smiled as we walked out to his car.

"Sleep," Cole put Melanie in the back seat and closed her eyes. "I'll put you in a bed."

"She can take my sister's bed," I got in the passenger's seat. "She usually does anyway; I just hope she doesn't throw up."

"She won't," he shook his head. "She's not that drunk, just very tired and tipsy."

"Great,” I shook my head as Cole got into the driver’s side. “This is why I don’t let her go to parties.”

"She enjoys them, but wishes you'd go with her more often," he turned to me as he started the engine. "She also wishes you would be more outgoing."

"Yeah well that makes two of us," I sighed.

"I can show you how to," he mused.

"Oh could you?” I smirked.

“Yes.”

“I’d like to see you try.”

"Would you allow me to teach you?"

"Yes, because I'd like to see you, the computerized man teach me the computer geek to be outgoing," I grinned and crossed my arms, he grinned and placed one hand on the wheel and kept it steady as he leaned over and pulled me to him, kissing me gently. "Oh shit! Drive right!"

"I'm driving," he was staring at me, not the road.

"No you’re not!” I shrieked. “You’re not even watching.”

“I don’t have to,” He kissed me again.

"Why not?" I nearly screamed as I pushed him back a little.

"Because I know where I'm going," he took a left without looking and smoothly made it down my street; I was to the point of contemplating jumping out the door. "Be outgoing, be dangerous."

"Please watch,” I mumbled. “You’re making me scared.”

“Fine,” He sighed and returned his vision to the road.

As he pulled into my driveway, he opened his door and pulled Melanie out of the back and threw her over his shoulder again. "Are you mad?"

"I'm never mad," he said sternly as he walked up my front steps, I sighed as I walked after him, but my next door neighbor caught my eyes. She was in her middle twenties, blonde with blue eyes, could defiantly be a model but chose to be a mother of two instead, she seen Cole walking up my steps and her mouth dropped open.

"Hey Janet," I grinned and waved nervously.

"You know him," she said wide eyed. "That's—"

"Cole Anderson, my boyfriend," I smiled. "I know you think he's that underwear model, everyone has been telling him that today."

"Yeah,” Jan nodded slowly. “What happened to Mel?”

“It’s nothing,” I shook my head and pushed Cole inside. “Night!”

“Uh,” Jan shook her head. “Night.”

"Night," I threw my hand out again and shut the door; Cole chuckled behind me and turned around to go up the stairs. "Left bedroom."

"I know," he walked up the last step and turned to the left.

"How?" I whispered walking after him.

"Computer.”

“How do I forget that?” I whined and leaned against the wall.

“I don't know,” he shrugged. “One of the only things I don’t.”

"Yeah, course," I mumbled walking to my room; he followed me and sat on the end of my bed. "What are you doing?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment