Sequel: Captain of My Life

Oh Captain, My Captain

Oh Captain, My Captain (Sidney Crosby) 052:

Chapter Fifty Two
“Come on Sidney,” I laughed as he had his arms wrapped around my waist and kissed my neck, “Stop!”

He was teasing me and I wasn’t going to tell him that I liked it. I spun around and then wrapped my arms around his neck and he grabbed my ass and lifted me up, allowing my legs to wrap around his waist and then he laid me down on the bed. I groaned when he was grabbed me all over as he sucked on my neck.

“Sid! We have an issue- Oh shit! Leave a sock or something on the door!”

Sidney and I looked to see that Geno and James had walked in and I laughed and threw my head back against the bed.

We were in Boston right now and it was hours before the big game against the Bruins. The second I arrived in Boston I called Brandon to let him know and he was excited to hear my voice.

“What’s going on, Geno?” Sidney asked as he climbed off of me and I sat up.

“This!” he said and then held up his cell phone and I looked to see that there was a picture of Sidney and I kissing, it looked to be the one from the other night at the game, because I was in normal clothes and he was in his uniform.

I sighed and then grabbed the phone and read the article to see that it was about teammates Sidney Crosby and Alexandra Conners seem to be more than just teammates, and the article went on and on, but it didn’t really say anything bad about it, and fans were making comments saying that we were a cute company. I wasn’t going to freak out because at this point Sidney and I had gone through so much that I didn’t care who knew.

“That’s nice,” I said and handed back the phone and the three of them looked at me confused.

“Wait? Alex, you’re not mad about this?” James asked and I shook my head.

“I don’t really care who knows at this point,” I said and Sidney smirked and kissed my cheek, “In fact, I’m kind of happy that they know now. We don’t have to sneak around anymore.”

“Well all righty then, guess then there’s no issue,” Geno said and put his phone away and I smiled.

“Nope.”

“Well, we’d better get going, Coach said that we’ve been given a few hours to practice before the game.”

“Where?”

“At the arena?” Marc said as he walked in, “I know, I was surprised too.”

“Yeah, but whatever, I guess we’ll take it,” Sidney said and the five of us walked out of the room and the boys grabbed their bags and headed to the bus that was going to take them to the arena to practice.

I walked back to my two bedroom suite that was shared with Vero, Sam and Mel. Steph was going to stop over in a little bit and the five of us are going to head over towards the arena together. It was only right down the road and the weather wasn’t too bad, so we were just going to walk, and I was going to text Brandon when we were there so he could let us in.

When Steph was at the room, I texted Brandon letting him know that we were on our way and to head to the door. It only took us about ten minutes to get there and when we turned the corner, Brandon was holding the door opened wearing jeans and an under armor long sleeve shirt. He hugged me tightly and I smiled and hugged him back.

“I’ve missed you, I’m glad you’re all right.”

“Me too.”

“So when are you allowed to play again?” Brandon asked as he walked us through the halls and took us to an elevator.

“I’ll be able to play tomorrow’s home game,” I said and Brandon smiled and wrapped his arm around me and gave me a side hug. I introduced Brandon to Steph because he knew everyone else.

“Nice to meet you,” Brandon said and then shook hands with her. He had that look on his face and I rolled my eyes and then looked to see that the elevator door opened and we were walked to our box suite, “I made sure to stock you guys up. Have fun and enjoy us kicking your butt,” he said and I laughed and shook my head.

“I might not be down there, but we will be doing the butt kicking,” I said and he laughed and hugged me again.

“You know that I wish you were down there, right?”

“I know, don’t worry, I know,” I said and then wrapped my arms around his waist and he held me tight. Brandon was more of a big brother to me, rather than my cousin, I just wished he lived near me while growing up, instead of living in Texas.

“I’ll see you later, we going for dinner later?” he asked and I nodded my head, “Wait for me.”

“I will, thanks for everything.”

“No problem, love you!”

“Love you!” I said and he left the room heading back down to the locker room to finish getting ready for tonight’s game.

“Look! There are the guys!” Vero said and I looked to see that they were standing outside the box closer to the ice.

Mel whistled loudly and the guys stopped skating and looked up. We laughed and waved towards them and they waved back realizing who it was.

-Sidney-
“She gunna have our asses for this one,” Eric said and I nodded my head.

We had lost the game against the Bruins, but we were so close to winning. Vokoun was beating himself up for letting that last puck get through him and we kept telling him it wasn’t his fault. The game was tied and I was confident that we were going to beat these guys in over time, but that didn’t happen and the final score was four to five, Bruins, and I had noticed that Lucic wasn’t on the ice throughout the whole game.

“That asswipe is lucky that he wasn’t played, I would have knocked him out cold,” Kris said and I smirked and nodded my head.

“So Sid, you and Alex gunna have some comfort sex tonight?” Tanner Glass asked and I rolled my eyes and shook my head as I turned my head and laced up my sneakers.

“Man I gotta ask, do you like slap that ass or do you grab it?” Brooks Orpik asked and all of the guys were howling with laughter and I sighed knowing that my face was bright red.

“I don’t know, why don’t you ask her?”

All of our heads turned to see Alex leaning against the doorway looking pretty annoyed, ‘…Uh oh…’

“Alex, when did you-“

“Save it,” she said and then walked over towards Vokoun.

I thought that she was going to yell at him for allowing that last goal to happen five seconds before the game ended. But she walked over and patted his shoulder and told him that he did well out there. Then she walked over towards Orpik and slapped him upside the head.

“It’s none of your damn business by the way!” she yelled and we laughed and she came over and sat down next to me.

“Sorry we lost.”

“Eh, I just have to hear Brandon brag about it, nothing big,” she said and I smirked.

“You going out with us for dinner?”

“No, Brandon and I are having dinner together, I haven’t seen him since-“

“Yeah, I know,” I said, not wanting her to bring it up.

“I’ll text you when I’m in and that I’ll come up if you’re there,” she said and I nodded my head and she kissed my cheek and head for the door.

“See ya Alex!” Geno yelled and then the whole team was at it.

Alex laughed and then waved bye to us and walked out of the door.

-Alex-
I met Brandon by his locker room door and ignored the other players that came out one by one. When Lucic walked us I smirked towards him, seeing the damage that I did to his face and he glared towards me. When his back was to me I stuck my tongue out at him and heard someone chuckle.

“That’s not very lady like,” Brandon said and I smirked and hugged him.

“Congrats,” I said and he nodded his head.

“Did you see my goal?!” he asked excitedly and I nodded my head.

Brandon was the one who had the winning goal in the last five seconds of the game. I was proud of him for their win, but I was annoyed that it was against my team, “I did, I’m proud of you.”

“Thank you.”

“So I have to ask, why didn’t your Coach play Lucic?”

“He was afraid that your team might kill him out there,” Brandon answered and I laughed.

“They probably were.”

“See,” he said as we walked out of the arena and towards his car, “So about your friend, Steph.”

“I was waiting for you to go there!” I said and he laughed, “Yes she’s single and yes she lives in Boston!”

“Score!” he said and then wrapped his arm around my shoulder, “So what’s the chance that you can try and play match maker?”

“I’ll see what I can do,” I said and laughed as he kissed my cheek and hugged me.

“You’re the best!”

“I know! So uh, where are you taking me anyways?” I asked and he smirked and shook his head.

“You’ll see,” he said and then started his car and drove off enjoying the fact that it was his turn to be mysterious.