Status: Finished! :D

The Cheap Bouquet

I Know They Say That No One Is Perfect, But I Swear She's Perfect For Me

Too many days had gone by since the tour had started. Anna stayed at home, and didn't do much. She found most of her entertainment in tumblr. She went out for the occasional drink, though.

Emmeline had checked herself in a rehab center, and was doing better. Though she had revoked her visiting privileges for this week, so Anna couldn't visit her.

Thankfully, Tony would be coming back from tour tomorrow and things would go back to normal.

The day was half over when a knock on the door surprised Anna. She opened it to someone she'd never expected to see—Andy.

"Hey, An," he gave her a small smile, while nervously rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry I came without notice."

Shaking her head, Anna pulled Andy into a tight hug. She still had to stand on her toes to reach her arms around his neck, like she did when they were in high school. "How've you been? Are you still talking to Sean? Where do hang out now?" So many questions flooded Anna's brain. She hadn't seen Andy in three years, since his parents took him from his hometown to move to somewhere Europe.

Andy looked much the same—his skin still tanned, dark hair still ear-length and rather choppy, and he was still in skinny jeans and a band tee shirt. Though, the Miss May I shirt was cut up into a tank top.

"I'm fine, I haven't talked to anyone in ages. You look amazing, by the way. I'm happy to see that you've gotten yourself cleaned up," he said, a smile lingering on his lips.

Anna couldn't help but return the smile. "Thanks," she replied. She grabbed his hand, and pulled him inside. "Are you hungry? I could make tea or coffee or something if you'd like."

Shaking his head, he chuckled softly. "I'm fine, thanks. So, is this your house?" He asked, sitting at the table.

Anna sat next to him. "No, it's my...erm, boyfriends house," she answered, wondering how she'd describe what she and Tony had. She loved him, and he had said the same but neither had ever called the other ‘boyfriend’ or ‘girlfriend’ before.

"You seem hesitant?" Andy's smile faltered. He had hoped that Anna would be happy with someone now. And, now that he knew she was sober, he hoped that it was someone who wasn't Zak.

Anna shrugged. "To be honest, I'm not sure what we are. I mean, we do couple things but we've never discussed it," she said, her voice somewhat disappointed.

Nodding, Andy placed his hand on Anna's knee, though it was in a comforting way—nothing more. "Anyone would be honored to call you their girly friend, An," he said, chuckling.

Anna giggled. "Thanks, Andy." There was a comfortable silence for a moment, before Anna decided to break it. "What brings you back to Cali?"

"Now that I've changed so much, I figured that I'd come and see how you all were doing. I've found out where Sean is, but I haven't talked to him yet. I know Em's in rehab. I really hope she stays there for the entire term."

Anna nodded in agreement. "I think she's serious this time. She's been sober for a month now. Only one and a half to go," she smiled.

Andy smiled too. "What about Zak and Katie? Have you seen them lately?"

Sighing, Anna began to answer honestly. "I haven't seen Katie in ages. It better stay that way, too. As for Zak, I have. I think he's staying at Matt's place—who's sober too, by the way," she answered.

Andy nodded. "What don't you want to see Katie?"

Anna then went on to explain why she didn't want to see Katie, and everything between Zak and herself. They talked about Andy's new boyfriend, and how sobriety has been for him and his family. They talked about family in general, and how touring with Pierce The Veil was. They talked about the upcoming Avenged Sevenfold album, whom they were both fans of. They talked for hours, though it didn't seem to be that long. By the time Andy had left, Anna realized that she had only half an hour left before Tony would be home.

To occupy herself, she began cleaning up the little messes around the house. She figured that Tony would appreciate it, but it was more for herself than for him. Her patients was running shorter and shorter each time she glanced at the clock.

Finally, nine o'clock came and Anna's patience was pointless as Tony walked through the door. He placed his bags on the floor, and quickly shut the door before Anna flung herself into his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and her legs around his waist. She kissed every inch of his bare skin that her lips could reach, periodically coming back to his lips.

"I missed you," she said, a grin on her face.

Instead of replying with words, Tong simply kissed her lips.

When he pulled away, Anna smirked. "I have a surprise for you," she said, her lips ghosting over his neck. She unwrapped her legs from his waist, and grabbed his hand, pulling him up the stairs.

"What's this surprise, exactly?" Tony asked, grabbing one of the belt loops on her jeans, and pulling her against his chest. He didn't want to let her go.

Anna giggled, and bit her lip. "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you."

Tony groaned, and walked into the bedroom he had missed so much. Anna pushed him down onto the bed, and kissed his lips. Her cold hands made their way under his shirt, and quickly pulled it off. Instead of connecting their lips again, as both of them wanted, Anna let her lips travel down his chest and stomach. Once her lips reached the hem of his jeans, she pulled her top off, revealing her new, dark purple lace-covered bra. She kissed Tony's lips once more, before her fingers found the button on his jeans.

Disappointed when the conversation she had had about Tony with Andy reached the front of her mind, Anna stopped and sat on top of Tony's hips. "Can I ask you something?"

Tony nodded, and laced both of their hands together. "Anything," he replied.

Sighing, Anna decided that it was now or never. "Are we, like, together? I mean, I know we say that we love each other but, am I your girlfriend?"

A small smile found its place on Tony's lips. "Only if you want to be," he said, kissing Anna's hand.

"I want to be, but I want it to be official, so I can tell people that you're my boyfriend," she replied truthfully.

He thought for a moment, before sitting up, and leaning against the headboard. "Annabella Harmon, would you do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend?" He asked, chuckling.

Anna giggled. "That was a bit cheesy, but yeah, I will," she answered, happier than she could ever remember being.

Grinning, Tony pulled his hands from Anna's and held her face gently, before kissing her with every ounce of passion that he could muster. "I love you," he whispered against her lips. And, with every cell in his body, he knew that it was true.