Status: Finished.

Birthday

Two

I stared at the clothing in front of me. It was a mid-thigh length tight black dress with lace detailing. The straps were thick but not too thick. The heels were black and a cream color covered with lace. The outfit is perfect. There was a little note tucked into the heel, I gently pulled the note out and unfolded it. It was in Mike's handwriting.

Here's the coat from my lucky suit. I trust you with it. I gasped softly. I hopped into the back of my Jeep Commander and began changing my outfit. I tossed my heels up to the drivers seat and crawled over the seats until I was sitting up in the drivers seat.

"Do you want me to drop you off at your house?" I asked Corey as he got into the car.

"Nah, I'll just catch a cab when you get to the club." he smiled at me. I turned on my iPod and we started listening to "Knock Knock" by Mac Miller. I glanced down at my phone as it started ringing. An unfamiliar number popped up. Claude? I paused the music and pressed the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Shay?" the familiar Canadian voice vibrated through my body.

"Claude?" I asked.

"Where are you?" I heard his voice smiling.

"In the parking lot." I answered vaguely.

"Perfect. Do you know where The Roxxy is?" I glanced over to Corey biting my lip.

"Not really." I frowned. I looked across the parking lot and saw what looked to be Claude walking towards me.

"Is that you?" he asked. I quickly grabbed Richie's jacket and put it on before getting out of the car.

"Well, are you walking towards me?" I asked. I felt tall, and sexy in this outfit. As Claude and I got closer, I hung up and smiled.

"You might be even more beautiful in this than you in a jersey." he smiled at me. I giggled softly.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"Danny and I drove over together, so he's meeting us there." I nodded at Claude who was wearing a simple black tux. Goddamn, he's so hot. I slipped into the car and shut the door. I put my seat belt on and turned the music back on.

"Ok Claude, where is the general direction of The Roxxy?" I looked up in the mirror to see Claude smile at me.

"Just get out of the parking lot and then I'll tell you where to go,"
♠ ♠ ♠
I've decided that I'm skipping little bits between each chapter. I'm sure you guys don't care about the mindless small talk in the car and Corey being an awkward third wheel until he gets a cab.