Status: Finished.

Birthday

Eight

She laid her head on my chest and let her arm fall comfortably across my stomach. "Goodnight beautiful," my arm went to the small of her back and my fingers began rubbing soothing circles on her hip. Her hair was still in the bun she put it in before we got into the tub. Her breathing began to even out quicker than I thought it would. Her soft skin against mine... I'm never going to forget this. Everything about this night has been so natural. The way she presses her lips to mine. The way she catches me staring at her. How she takes control and then easily gives it up. She smells like black cherry and vanilla. It's so sexy.

***

My grip on her tightened as I felt her move. She sighed happily as I felt her pull the cover up farther. My eyes opened slightly to see her smiling in her sleep. I glanced over to where the sun was coming through the shades. A ray of sun was resting on our bodies. I slowly removed my arm from her and gently slid out of underneath her. I walked slowly over to the desk where the room service menu and phone was. I dialed the room service number while looking at the menu.

"Hi, this room 620 calling for breakfast. Can we get two orders of short stack pancakes with fresh strawberries, two fresh fruit cups, two orders of bacon, two cups of orange juice and a bottle of water, three over easy eggs, and an order of three french toast with fresh cut bananas please?"

"It'll be about a half hour,"

"Ok thanks," Hopefully Shay won't wake up before then. I want to wake her up with breakfast in bed. I walk back over to the bed and lay back down next to her. I could tell she realized I left the bed when she put her head back on my chest and her arm pulled her closer to me. I pulled the covers back up and rubbed her hip slowly.