Falling for You Was Out of My Control

Our Dogs Are Our World

Jessie’s POV
The way I was sitting in his lap was rather awkward and killing my knee but I didn’t care, I wanted to be closer to him.

“Jessie,” he groaned as I ran my hands under his shirt.
“Yeah?”
“Are you sure?” he continued to kiss my neck only completely wiping my brain of all thoughts.
“Yes,” I sighed in satisfaction as his lips settled on my pulse point.
“100 percent?” he moved to my collar bone.
“Yes,” I pushed him down onto the floor which attracted the attention of Jeffrey who jumped up and ran over to us and started licking Evgeni’s face.

“No Jeffrey,” he tried to get away but because I had him pinned down there was no escaping.

The big pooch was all for the ganging up on his dad and walked over his head before Jeffrey sat down on his chest.
“Jeffrey!” he sounded desperate for the dog to get off as he got squished.
“Get him Jeffrey,” I tickled Evgeni’s neck to encourage Jeffrey more.
“No!” Evgeni broke out in laughter squirming to get away.
“Go on Jeffrey, get him,” Jeffrey lunged forward to lick Evgeni making him throw his head back and hit the hit the floor with a thud.

“Oww,” Evgeni groaned as he laid in a daze on the floor.
“Come on Jeffrey get up,” I pushed the heffa off so I could pay attention to Evgeni.

“Are you ok?” I grabbed his face so he could concentrate on me.
“It hurt,” he blinked it away and rubbed the back of his head, “but I be ok.”
“I am sorry, here let me have a look,” he sat up and I pulled his head forward.

“It’s not bleeding you will survive,” I ran my hand through his hair.
“Bad dog,” he frowned rubbing his head.
“Aww don’t blame Jeffrey he just wants to play,” I went to climb from his lap only to regret the action as my knee locked up.
“Wait,” he helped me up, “be careful.”

Evgeni’s POV
“Would you like some apple pie?” she searched the fridge before pulling out the yummy looking dessert.
“Mmm yes please,” I lent up against the bench watching her work around the kitchen.

I watched as she reached up to but the plate of apple pie in the microwave. She looked so adorable as she stood on her tip toes and poked her tongue out making sure it didn’t fall from the plate.
“How is your head?” she turned around and stepped in front of me.
“It’s ok, little sore,” she pulled my head forward to have another look.
“Yeah there is a little bit of a bump, maybe you could use some ice,” she rose an eyebrow at me getting back for all the times I said that to her.

She grabbed out two bowls and served us some apple pie each but I couldn’t keep my hands to myself knowing that once again we had been stopped from going just that little bit further.

“Here,” she turned around and handed over my bowl knowing what she just stopped me from doing, “go sit down.”

I headed into the lounge room to sit down and begin eating when she came in with an ice pack and huge smile on her face.
“Now I get to look after you,” she sat down and put the pack behind my head and made me lean back against it.
“I am fine,” I sighed.
“Yeah and so am I, so if you promise to quit worrying I will too.”
“No never stop worrying.”

“Jessie,” I looked down at her as she snuggled into my side with her arms wrapped tightly around me.
“Yeah?” she looked up with her beautiful blue eyes.
“You come and meet team?” I gulped not exactly sure as to why I was shy about it.
“Didn’t I meet them at the game?” she hooked her eyebrow up.
“They want to know you more,” it was only half true, they did want to know her more but I wanted her to get along with them. If she was going to end up as my girlfriend I wanted her to be friends them and some of the guys girlfriends. I wanted them to like her and I wanted her to like them.

“So will you?” I poked her stomach to get her attention again.
“When?”
“Any day you free, after practice team go lunch, you come.”
“Well tomorrow I have a lecture in the afternoon so I am free all morning, I could come watch your practice too?”
“Ok sound good,” I smiled.

Jessie’s POV
I wanted to get to know his friends a little more, he talked about them so much and he always spoke so highly of them.

“So I will see you tomorrow?” I showed Evgeni to the door.
“Yeah, I pick you up at 9?”
“Ok and thank you for helping me find Sebastian. I don’t know what I would do without him,” I lent up and kissed him on the cheek.
“Not worry, I lose Jeffrey you help me right?”
“Of course I would,” I ran my hand down his bicep offering him a reassuring smile.

“and you,” I knelt down and ruffled up Jeffrey, “you’re a good dog.”
“Jeffrey smart dog now too,” Evgeni smiled down at me.
“Yeah he turned out alright,” I lent up and gave Evgeni a kiss goodnight.