Falling for You Was Out of My Control

We Could... You Know

Evgeni’s POV
“You really didn’t have to come back. You should have stayed and spent some time with your parents, they are here to see you after all,” she took off her jacket as I set Sebastian down on his bed with Jeffrey right next to him.
“Have 2 months see parents,” I shrugged.
“And if you play your cards right I will still be here after that,” she reminded as she headed into the bathroom.
“Yeah but we have own Christmas now,” I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her shoulder.
“Evgeni no,” I looked up and saw how worried she looked in the reflection of the mirror.
“What wrong?” I turned her around, “Jessie?” I grabbed her chin and made her look up at me.
“Nothing,” she sighed and pulled away.
“Jessie,” I followed after her as she climbed into bed.

“Jessie,” I repeated and sat down on what had become my side of the bed but she wasn’t going to talk as she rolled over and faced away from me.
“Why you upset?” I laid down next to her and wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her back into me.
“I am not,” but I could hear it in her voice.
“Hey,” I made her roll over and face me, “something my mum say?”
She looked down and began picking at my shirt.

I had hit the nail on the head. She was upset because it takes my mother a while to get used to the idea of me having a girlfriend. To her I will always be her little boy and sometimes it made it hard for my girlfriends to get close and feel like they can fit in.

“I tell you not worry, she like you,” I kissed her nose.
“No she doesn’t,” she wrapped her arms around me and moved closer which was reassuring that she wasn’t going to shut me out.
“She does but not matter what parents think,” I tucked her fringe behind her ear, “I love you no matter.”
“Thanks,” a small smile appeared on her face.

“Now,” I got up after a few minutes of just lying together in each others arms, “this for you,” I reached into my bag and pulled out her Christmas present.

She had already given me a new watch in the morning but I had forgotten her present so I got it when we went back to my place for dinner.

“What?” she sniffled as she sat up and wiped away the tears on her pink cheeks.
“Open it,” I put the box in her hands.

I watched as a smile appeared on her face as she pulled out the silver bracelet that had taken me 2 hours to pick out.
“You like?”
“Yes,” she crawled over to the edge of the bed and threw her arms around me.
“Good,” I gave her lips a little kiss.

“Mmm give me one second, let me go freshen up,” she pulled away and headed into the bathroom.
“Why you need freshen up?” I laid down on the bed with my hands behind my head and closed my eyes to just relax.

Jessie’s POV
I was a little annoyed that I had tried so hard to make a good impression on his mother but he was right, it didn’t matter what anyone else thought about us being together. Besides winning over your boyfriends mother is the hardest task any woman will face and it needed time.

“Jessie?” I heard his voice from the bedroom.
“Just wait,” I rushed out of the bathroom into the kitchen to grab us a beer each and ran back to my room.

“Hey,” I felt like an idiot standing in the door way to my room in my lacy white underwear and a singlet trying to pull off the sexy but failing miserably.
“What you doing?” he chuckled sitting up against the headboard.
“Well you have met my parents,” I climbed onto the bed and straddled his lap, “and I was thinking we could have a drink and maybe, you know,” his eyebrows rose clearly liking the ‘you know’ suggestion.
“Or skip drink…” he took the beers from my hands and put them on the bed side dresser, “and you know,” he smiled.
“Even better,” I wrapped my arms around his neck to kiss him.

As much as I had been trying to stop this it was bound to happen sooner or later and as he continued to kiss my neck and shoulders I was gone. I let my eyes close and a sigh escape as I enjoyed his lips and on my skin.
“Evgeni,” and with my obvious positive response he tightened his grip on my body and his kisses became more urgent with more desire. His hands started to move over my body, moving up to feel my breasts and gripped them making me grasp.

I could feel him smiling then he started lightly sucking on my neck making my whole body shiver. He ran his hands down my body, squeezing my waist then gliding over my hips before grabbing my ass and pulling me closer to him.

His hands moved again to stroke my crotch through my panties. I threw my head back and started to moan lightly. He stroked firmly with two fingers and whispered in my ear, “I want you.”

He wrapped his arms around me and lied me flat on the bed pressing his big masculine frame down on me as he put his hands on either side of my head and pressed his crotch into mine.
I could feel his excitement through his pants and my breath quickened at the contact.

He lent down and kissed me passionately, our tongues battling with each others. My legs wound around his waist and my I lifted my hips to push into his, my body begging to be closer to him.
He pulled away and looked at me, studying my face, pushing the hair from my eyes, “You sure?” he asked.
I nodded firmly, my arms reaching around his neck to pull him down to kiss me.

As we kiss I ran my hands up his chest pulling his shirt up over his torso at the same time as he leaned up to remove it. He then slipped his hand up my back and pulled me to him so he could do the same with mine.

Eventually his hands moved down and he played with the waist band on my panties before pulling them off and exposing my naked body to him. He teased me with his fingers, making me gasp and shiver, beg for him over and over before he couldn’t stand it any longer. He knelt between my legs and let my help him take off his trouser where I finally got to look at him, naked, kneeling between my legs, I’d never felt more turned on.

“Condom?” he breathed with full pink lips and complete desire in his eyes.
“Top drawer,” I gasped and felt rather cold for the few seconds he wasn’t hovering over me.

He lowered his body and laid his arms around my head, kissing me deeply, slowly, tracing my mouth with his tongue as he pushed inside me. The pleasure was indescribable as he started to move, sliding in and out as he stroked my hair and made me feel so loved.

My legs wrapped around his waist and I moved with him. He thrusted into me for what felt like forever as I got lost in him until my climax was building. My grip on his legs tightened to let him know what was happening. He responded by pushing harder, getting slightly fast and closed his eyes as he focused on giving me what I wanted.

My moans started to build as he ground his hips into mine and he started to groan. It didn’t take long for my orgasm to hit and I moaned his name as the waves as pleasure washed over me. Me saying his name was the final push for him and he came with me kissing me hard and biting my lip.

As we both came down from our high he kissed me lightly, pulling out and wrapped us in the covers, curling his body around me and holding me again as I rested my head under his chin and stroked his side with my fingertips.

Wrapped in his arms, I felt more content than I had in months. Feeling his breath on neck and having his strong arms around my waist, cuddling me, holding me. His feathery kisses tracing my neck making my skin feel numb with his touch. I felt like I wasn’t even on earth anymore, that I was somewhere, maybe in a dream because I had never felt this way about someone before.

“I love you,” he whispered as my eyes closed and I was giving in to sleep.
“I love you too,” I placed as kiss to his chest before relaxing completely in his arms as we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So that happened...