Falling for You Was Out of My Control

She Has That Effect On Him

Evgeni’s POV
“Wait Geno are you going to be back in time for the first game right?” Sid looked up from where he was taping his stick.
“Yes, Jessie and I leave tonight be back three days.”

“Your life is about to change,” Cookie walked passed slapping my shoulder.
“So?” I frowned.
“Say goodbye to sleep,” Craig spoke up.
“And going out,” Duper warned.
“No more drunk fun,” Marc smiled.
“He means sex,” Tanger said it as if it was nothing.
“Wait what?” I looked up feeling gobsmacked.
“Poor guy, he doesn’t know,” Duper laughed and everyone else joined in.

“You have a tiny child taking up your whole life now. By the time you get back from hockey all you are going to want to do is sleep but you can’t because he will be awake and demanding your attention and just when you get him to sleep and you and Jessie want to have some fun he will wake up and start crying and ruin it all before he throws up on you,” Cookie began talking.
“No.”
“Yes, so you will be horny, tired, angry, paranoid all at the same time and then on top of that you will smell bad,” Marc smiled clearly amused by my distress.
“Hate you people,” I grumbled shoving my things in my gym bag and getting ready to go.
“Don’t listen to them, they are just being dumb,” Kuni slapped my back, “some of it may be true but kids are worth it.”

So if I wasn’t already worried about Andrei now they had me thinking about everything I didn’t really care about until now. I knew we wouldn’t get much sleep, I knew we wouldn’t go out that much anymore. But I didn’t think about how much it could change Jessie and I. The first time we babysat Annabelle it ended up badly. The frustration gets the better of us and sometimes we don’t get it together.

I headed home to find Jessie in the kitchen putting meals into containers before storing them in the fridge.

“Why you doing that?” I sat up on the counter across from her.
“So when we get back I don’t have to worry about cooking, we just won’t have the time.”
“We will have time?” I looked at her with a smile on my face hoping so got the picture. I was man, we have urges and sometimes those urges really have to be filled.
“Of course we will have time. Why wouldn’t we?”
“Just guys say stuff,” I shrugged.
“Well don’t listen to them,” she put the final container away before walking over to me and standing between my legs, “we have plenty of time.”

I slipped off the counter and pushed her up against the kitchen island bench cupping her face, “we have time now?”
“We might do,” she smiled devilishly before taking my hand and leading me upstairs to our room.

I liked it when Jessie took control although I don’t think I would ever admit it. The look in her eyes when she shut the door before giving me no other option but to fall on the bed when I backed into the bed. She could control me like no other.

Jessie’s POV
“I have one rule though,” I straddled his waist.
“What?” he looked up at me with curious eyes as he settled his hands on my hips.
“Before or after we do stuff like this there is to be no talking about hockey or Andrei, ok?” I put my hands on his chest letting them massage his fine muscles.
“Ok,” he gulped.
“Unless he starts crying…” I started before he pulled me down capturing my lips.

“What was that for?” I pulled away and scrunched my nose up at him.
“No talking about Andrei, is rule,” he reminded.
“Oh,” I could feel the blush running up my cheeks.
“Don’t worry,” he rolled me over pushing me into the mattress, “I forgive,” he smiled that stupid mocking smile of his.
“You should.”

I had to get one back up on him but before I had the chance he was stripping me of my clothes. I remember when we used to take our time savoring every moment as we shed each other of our clothing, now our patients has worn thin and it can’t take any longer than it needs.

We separated to breathe and Evgeni went back to working his way down my chest. I could never get sick of the way he kisses my neck while continuing his escapades with his hands.

I couldn’t stop myself from arching my back feeling like the pressure wasn’t enough as his hands glided over my rib cage and came to rest his thumbs under the curve of my breasts.

I groaned appreciatively as his mouth closed over my nipple, his thumb still rubbing my skin making goosebumps appear all over.
I let my hands slide from his shoulders to grab at his hair needing something to hold onto. It was still soft and clean from his shower after practice and it made me want to touch it more.

Just as I thought I had myself under control he continued moving down placing kisses down my stomach.
“Yes,” I moaned as he nipped at my hipbone.
“Not say I going to,” he looked up with stirring smile on his face.

I was about to slap his head when he finally did it and I couldn’t help but grasp tightly onto his hair as if my life depended on it. He always knew how to tear me apart like this, his tongue doing wonderful things as he sucked my clit.

I loved the little sounds he made when I tugged his hair a little too hard; it made the feeling in my stomach spread all over. But before it had a chance to get any more intense he crawled back up my body and sucked at my neck.

“Please,” I beg tilting my head back while I panted staring at the ceiling as his teeth nipped lightly at my skin.
“Evgeni, please,” I couldn’t take it any longer as he grinded against me.
“Now who not patient?” he teased.
“Shut up,” I grabbed his face and kissed him hard on the lips not giving him much of an option any longer as I pushed back against him.

It’s like a sudden relief to my senses as he pressed in making me gasp until he is all the way in.
“Evgeni move,” I bucked up.
“So bossy,” he rolled his eyes at me before rolling his hips in a more than satisfying rhythm.

I really hope that once Andrei came a lot didn’t change between us. I thought maybe it would but if we both worked at it nothing would be too difficult to deal with, especially if he kept this up.

“Evgeni let go,” I grabbed his hair and pulled tightly as my orgasm ripped through me.
He moaned something in Russian and wrapped his arms around me. His hands ran up and down my back, mouthing at my breasts as he came, shuddering and moaning as he emptied inside of me.

Finally he pulled out and relaxed sagging down on top of me, his face pressed into the pillow behind me and I had to laugh.
“You ok?” I ran my hand through his sweet drenched hair and placed a kiss to his forehead.
“Mmm,” he groaned rolling over onto the bed next to me.
“And you’re done,” I chuckled as he laid there blissed out.
“Mmm,” he flapped his hand at me.
“Well I guess we can sleep for a while,” I rolled over and snuggled into his chest pulling the blankets over us.
“Sleep,” he mumbled kissing my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I thought these two needed a little something something before Andrei came along and it was all babies!! Enjoy :)