Status: BY THE WAY, Not everything in this story needs to be taken seriously, It was made by a bunch of 9th graders who were bored at school!

Kingdom 9 Act 1

scene 10

Scene 10
EVIL PERV QUEEN IS HAVING HER DINNER ALONG WITH DWARFI AND EPIC COOK AS SAMCON PLAYS THE BACKGROUND MUSIC.

EVIL PERV QUEEN LOOKS AT COOK

EPQ: So epic cook, how’s you and your husband?

EPIC COOK: Oh Legolas and I are doing well madam!

DWARFI SIGHS

EPQ: What’s the problem Hobbi?

DWARFI: My queen you never seem to wonder how I’m doing. It’s always everyone but me…You can’t even remember my name right.

EPQ: Alright Hobbi... How goes your day?

DWARFI: Its been good…enough….I’m actually waiting for-
SAMCON BEGINS PLAYING A NEW SONG EVIL PERV QUEEN FREAKS OUT.

EPQ: NoNoNo NONONONOOOOOOOO!

SAMCON: The hell….

DWARFI: What’s wrong my queen?

EPQ: It’s just that’s my…wedding song…

SAMCON: YOU WERE MARRIED?!

EPQ: Well DUH! How do you expect Goldy to be born? I didn’t steal her!

SAMCON: Then…where’s the king?

EPQ: WELL it was a long time ago…A few years before Goldy was born…I was at a club freaking out my awesome moves to this exact song when HE came in. All sexy and handsome…MMmmMMMm….As you know I’m perverted right, so I put my moves on him! And for the very first time, someone hits on me back! We danced all niiight…Mhmhmhmhm…

EPIC COOK: Then what happened?

EPQ: We got married, had Goldy, Our beautiful little girl…And one day I found…something…with very dark power…A vicious power giving me a thirst for blood…And unfortunately the first person to get in my way was my husband…So I used the w-
ENTER DWARF NICK.

NICK: Dwarfi?

DWARFI: Brother Nick!

DWARFI RUNS UP AND HUGS HER BROTHER.

EPQ: Oh great, Just who I needed, Mister shins-kicker.

NICK:…Hello…queen…I hope you aren’t going to try and seduce me again are you?

EPQ (Sigh): Not in my current mood Nick-Nick.

NICK: Thank god. Now sister, come with me?

DWARFI: Of course! It’s been a while Nick-Dwarf! Let’s get outta here!

EXIT DWARFI AND NICK.
THERE IS SILENCE. EPIC COOK LOOKS AROUND AWKWARDLY, THEN LOOKS AT EVIL PERV QUEEN.

EPIC COOK: Don’t worry evil perv queen. Everything will be ok!

EPQ:…Wanna see my cheese collection then?

EPIC COOK:….Do I hear someone calling me….

EPIC COOK RUNS OFF.
EPIC COOK: Hey dwarves! Wait for mee!

EXIT EPIC COOK. NOW SAMCON IS QUIETLY AWKWARD.

SAMCON:…Ahem…

EPQ: What?

SAMCON: So…What did happen to this guy?

EPQ:…Died…I polluted his soul with dark magick…Leaving me to raise Goldy on my own…

SAMCON: oh? Who is this Kid anyway…

EPQ: The sweetest little golden lock…She looks more and more like her father everyday…Yet she’s so innocent..

SAMCON: YOUR daughter? Innocent?

EPQ: Surprising right? She’s the face of innocence!

SAMCON: That is…weird…

EPQ: She’s a sweety though. I never want anything bad to happen to her ever. Oh Goldylocks come back! I miss her so!

SAMCON: Im pretty sure the others will find her lady, don’t worry.

EPQ: Yeah…she should be ok…

SAMCON: UNLESS The dark wiz guy appears and is all like-

EPQ: WAAAAA

EVIL PERV QUEEN CRIES SPOILDLY.

SAMCON: I WAS KIDDING! I was kidding!

EPQ: I WANT MY GOLDYLOOOCKS!

SAMCON SIGHS.
END OF SCENE 10