Status: BY THE WAY, Not everything in this story needs to be taken seriously, It was made by a bunch of 9th graders who were bored at school!

Kingdom 9 Act 1

Scene11

SCENE 11
WITCH HARRIET IS STILL READING IN HER CHAIR UNTIL INTERRUPTED BY MAYAYA RUSHING IN WITH GATEKEEPER AND LUCIE. THEY DROP THEIR BAGS.

WITCH HARRIET: Done already?

MAYAYA: Miss witch Harriet! I need those pages!

WITCH HARRIET: That garbage? Hm! Why would I do that!

MAYAYA: If you give them to me ill make sure that whoever is littering them on your trees will stop! I promise!

GK: RIBBIT?

LUCIE: Also, could you give the gatekeeper his voice back?

HARRIET:…Very well.

HARRIET CASTS HER SPELL ON THE GATEKEEPER.

GK:…Oh…My…god….

HARRIET HANDS MAYAYA THE PAGES

HARRIET: I hope you juvenile delinquents learned your lesson. And better yet I hope you keep your promises.

MAYAYA: I will. It’s a promise.

MAYAYA HEADS FOR THE EXIT.

HARRIET: Wait my children!

HARRIET HANDS THE THREE, THREE BLANKETS CLOAKS AND THREE LANTERNS.

HARRIET: Its getting dark out there. Now be carefull.

HARRIET SMILES, MAYAYA SMILES BACK.

MAYAYA: Thank you miss harriet!

EXIT MAYAYA GK AND LUCIE.

HARRIET SITS DOWN ON HER CHAIR.

HARRIET: TSK TSK. Poor kids.

A KNOCK APPEARS ON HER CAVE. ANOTHER PICIE AND TWO MEN APPEAR. (ENTER PIXIE-BEKAH, KING KAMERMANS, AND ASSASIN SAM.)

PIXIE-BEKAH: Madam harriet! They arrived!

HARRIET: Bekah my apprentice there you are! What took you so long?

KING KAM: Well Leandra old friend, With all of the spies we need stealth. And stealth with perfection is stealth with long patience.

HARRIET: King Kamermans, must I remind you I am now called Harriet?

KING KAM: That’s good Leandra…

HARRIET LOOKS AT ASSASIN SAM.

HARRIET: And who is this may I ask?

KING KAM: Well Leandra old friend, This is Sam we call him. My personal hitman, bodyguard, assassin, all that stuff. I thought it’d be nice to bring him along on my little trip.

HARRIET: Im sorry I don’t quite understand you.

KING KAMERMANS BRINGS OUT A PIECE OF PAPER.

KING KAM: Its from the queen…

HARRIET: What does it say?

KING KAM (READING): Dear King kamermans, Your last letter was like, super insulting but ill let it slide for once. And instead of having your head on a pike, ill invite you to my super amazing ball-bash! Hope to see you there! You can even see my cheese collection! …heart heart heart…Signed, evil perv queen. PS-
KING KAMERMANS STOPS READING.

KING KAM:……yeah I don’t think I need to read the rest out loud….

BEKAH AND SAM PEEK AT THE LETTER. BEKAH ACTS LIKE SHES GOING TO PUKE WHILE SAM FACEPALMS.

HARRIET:…she invited you to her super amazing ball-bash?

KING KAM: YEP! And hitman-Sam over here is going to tag along if you catch my sayin…
KING KAMERMANS WINKS.

HARRIET: You wouldn’t!

KING KAM: Its time for the queen to disappear!

HARRIET STANDS UP.

HARRIET: I strongly disagree. Even if she does deserve it. If you want to be the king of all of kingdom 9 kamermans, You mustn’t be corrupt!

KING K: Wooah woaah, chill out Leandra, you got me wrong…geezus.

HARRIET: Oh do I?

KING K: look, Leandra, If she doesn’t get off the throne by my hand, soon, shell get thrown off of it by someone even worse. And you’re not going to like it.

HARRIET: What is this? Who are you talking about?

KING K: The dark wiz! Obviously.

HARRIET (GASP): OH NOT HIM! YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME!

KING K: I do not kid Leandra, Everyone knows the dark wiz your little punching bag, wants to attack and gain control of kingdom 9, and if he does…

HARRIET: I’ll gladly die before seeing HIM as king! He sickens me!

PIXIE-BEKAH: What’s with you and the dark wiz anyway Harriet?

HARRIET SITS DOWN, THE OTHERS SIT AROUND HER
.
HARRIET: Ever since I was a baby born with a wand in my hand, I pursued the root of Magic. Like all witches and Wizards, when you first begin magic, you promise the oath that you shall only use it for the good of the world. A simple oath that all magic users do…Then there was Dark Wiz…

PIXIE-BEKAH: Did he do the oath?

HARRIET: Oh he did it alright. He was one of the most dedicated and talented students we had. Except he would do black magick on the sly. He was secretly very corrupted. None of the other wizards even believed me until it was too late. For years, all our lives me and dark wiz have been at war. But I assure you I shall not lose it!

KING KAM: MREOW! Feisty are you?

HARRIET: VERY!

KING KAM: Anyway I understand you don’t exactly want dark wiz to be the one to kill evil perv queen am I right?

HARRIET: Do you really have to…you know…

KING KAM: Tell you what, If she fights back, yes. BUT if shes going to surrender nice and easy, we can maybe arrange something Right hit-sam?

ASSASSIN SAM NODS. KING KAMERMANS CLAPS HIS HANDS.

KING: Well then I think its time we enter the kingdom now don’t you think? Pack your bags leandra!

HARRIET: What? No!

KING KAM: Cmon, it’s a party! You should come along and have some fun for once!

HITMAN SAM: Why so serious?

KING KAM: Exactly!

HARRIET: If you call POLUTING, EATING UNHEALTHY FOOD AND GETTING SICK FROM DRINKING “FUN” Then I must have very PLAIN TASTES my friend.

PIXIE-BEKAH: Oh cmon madame harriet! You always tell me to stay open minded! Don’t you think you should do the same? Just this once lets go!

HARRIET STANDS UP GOING THROUGH HER THINGS.

HARRIET: Good god fine, let me pack my bags…

KING KAMERMANS, PIXIE BEKAH, AND ASSASSIN SAM HIGHFIVE.
END OF SCENE 11