Status: BY THE WAY, Not everything in this story needs to be taken seriously, It was made by a bunch of 9th graders who were bored at school!

Kingdom 9 Act 1

Scene 4

SCENE 4
MAYAYA ARRIVES AT A SMALL VILLAGE OUTSIDE OF THE EVIL QUEENS KINGDOM. SHE EXPLORES A LITTLE TO FIND GLOWING HORSE TRACKS LEADING TO THE WOODS.  MAYAYA GUESSES IT’S THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN SO HE FOLLOWS THEM. SHE THEN FOUND A SMALL CENTER IN THE WOODS. THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN IS THERE TRYING TO RELEASE A GIANT PENCIL FROM A STONE.  THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN ATTEMPTS TO PULL THE GIANT PENCIL OUT OF THE STONE AS HARD AS HE CAN BUT IT WOULD NOT EVEN LOOSEN. MAYAYA WATCHES UNTIL HE GAVE U[ AND RODE AWAY ON HIS HORSE. ONCE HE WAS GONE, MAYAYA WALKED NEAR THE STONE.

MAYAYA: What is this?

LUCIE: That there is the great pencil!

MAYAYA LOOKS AROUND.

MAYAYA: Who said that?

LUCIE: I did!

A SMALL GLOWING LIGHT APPEARS TO MAYAYA FLOATING NEAR HER FACE. A PIXIE.

MAYAYA: Are you a pixie?

LUCIE: What do you think I am? A water buffalo? OF COURSE IM A PIXIE!

MAYAYA: Oh…sorry…Im just not used to looking at fairies…

LUCIE: What? Who around here hasn’t seen a fairy? PPSHHH

MAYAYA: Speaking of which…..

LUCIE (INTERRUPTING): Witch? WHERE?!

LUCIE HIDES BEHIND MAYAYA
MAYAYA: ….Theres no witch!

LUCIE: Oh.

MAYAYA: I was asking where exactly am I?

LUCIE STARES AT MAYAYA.

LUCIE: Well lady your not from around here are you?

MAYAYA: Yeah…I don’t even know where I am and how I got here…

LUCIE: WELL outsider, Welcome to Kingdom 9!

MAYAYA: Ah...kingdom...9....well...thank you. And what was that thing that was here earlier may I ask?

LUCIE SHIVERS.

LUCIE: That was the…Headless horseman! Scary he is!

MAYAYA: He’s also a terrible driver…

LUCIE: Driver? Whats that?

MAYAYA PAUSES LOOKING AT THE PIXIE.

MAYAYA: ….nevermind…Lest say riding…

LUCIE NODS. MAYAYA WALKS TO THE PENCIL.

MAYAYA: So whats the deal with this pencil?

MAYAYA TOUCHES THE PENCIL.

LUCIE: Oh its mighty sacred! Nobody really remembers about it now, its been there for a long time! It was said who ever pulls the mighty pencil from the stone will have a destiny so great and shall shower in wealth and fame throughout the land! But nobody can get the blasted thing out. Its proven impossible!

MAYAYA PULL OUT THE PENCIL SILENTLY AND SMOOTHLY IN ONE PULL. LUCIE GASPS.

MAYAYA: Now why would someone make a giant pencil….

LUCIE: You…YOU DID IT!

MAYAYA: Did what?

LUCIE: THAT!

MAYAYA: This?

LUCIE: YES THAT!

MAYAYA:……..oh.

LUCIE: OH MY-! You….you’re the chosen one?! I can’t believe it! I’ve been waiting for this day!

MAYAYA PLAYS WITH THE PENCIL.

LUCIE: May I accompany you on your travels and adventures miss….

MAYAYA: Its Tim. Tim Mayaya. Tim Mayaya Compact-Disk.

LUCIE:….Your name is…Tim Mayaya Compact-Disk?

MAYAYA: Yep. Compact Disk is my last name.

LUCIE: You have a weird name Tim Mayaya.

MAYAYA: Oh yeah? Howabout you Pixie? Or fairy….Tiny person…

LUCIE: My name is Lucie! Pixie-Lucie!

MAYAYA SHAKES PIXIE LUCIE’S TINY HAND.

MAYAYA: Nice to meet you Pixie-Lulu. And yeah sure you can follow me around.

PIXIE LUCIE NODS. MAYAYA DROPS THE GIANT PENCIL WALKING AWAY. PIXIE GASPS.

LUCIE: What are you doing?! Don’t drop the pencil!!!

MAYAYA: Why? I don’t want to drag that around!

LUCIE SNAPS HER TINY FINGERS.

LUCIE: The village has some craftsmen!

MAYAYA: So?

LUCIE: SOOO They can make a pencil case or something to strap it on your back! Like a backpack for a giant pencil!

MAYAYA:….Well….Fine then.

MAYAYA PICKS UP THE PENCIL AND HEADS OUT TO TOWN FOR A PENCIL CASE WITH PIXIE-LUCIE.
<<END OF SCENE>>
♠ ♠ ♠
FF: Animanians nickname at school and other places is actually Tim Mayaya Compact-Disk.