‹ Prequel: White Noises
Status: On hiatus until further notice.

Bouquet

two.

Adryan sat down next to me, on our bed. I placed my head in his lap and looked up at him. "Hi."

"Hi," Adryan grinned, and looked down at me. "You're cute."

"Tell me something I didn't know."

Adryan giggled and kissed me. "I love you."

"I love you more."

I sat up straight and put my head on his shoulder. I tried not to scream or cry when Adryan just accepted that I loved him more. It was true though. I really did love him more than he loved me.

"Wanna do something?" Adryan asked.

"Yeah, I guess," I shrugged.

Adryan didn't notice my tone. I glared at his back. I really had picked the wrong person to love.

He was busy picking out a video game to play. "Wanna play this one?" He asked, holding up a Legend of Zelda game. I shook my head.

"I'd rather just watch."

"Ok, baby."

Adryan was pretty bad at this. I'd already beaten the game when I was in seventh grade. It was easy. All he had to do was-

Game over.

Adryan sighed. "This game sucks."

I smacked him and picked up the controller. "We do not EVER insult The Legend of Zelda," I said, as I ran around Outset Island, doing things the way they were supposed to be done.

He put his head in my lap and watched me play, obviously fascinated by how great I was.
♠ ♠ ♠
The LoZ game I referenced was Wind Waker, which is played on the GameCube. It's my favourite LoZ game.

Mibba fucked up the title, so now it's Bouquet.

Comments are nice.