‹ Prequel: White Noises
Status: On hiatus until further notice.

Bouquet

three.

After we played Zelda, we went shopping at the mall. Since Adryan's family had a lot of money, Adryan could buy whatever he wanted. And Adryan bought me some new clothes too.

I mostly got band shirts, cos all my other ones were worn out. Adryan happily paid while I played with the hem of my shirt.

As we left each store, Adryan reached for my hand but stopped himself.

And that pissed me off. Was he embarrassed of me? Can't date the fucked up emo freak? Just friends?

After we went to the food court to get lunch, and Adryan still wouldn't hold my hand, I grabbed his hand.

He looked at me and smiled.

What the fuck?

I ignored it.

It was sometimes best to just ignore the things that pissed you off.

My ex, Aaron, used to not hold hands with me in public. He was deathly afraid of people finding out he was gay. It was stupid, in my opinion, but I ignored it.

Aaron and Adryan were two different people, however.

Plus one of them was dead.

So a comparison of the two was not really accurate.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a new story; it's called aftermath. but mibba changed the title to Aftermath. If you like my writing you should read that one. I like it more than this one.

Ok comment plsssssss!