Sequel: The Phantom Diaries
Status: Active

The Next Big Thing

Chapter 5 - Finn and JC Begin to Notice Some Change

"Where is he?" JC wondered. "He should be here by now!"

"Be patient!" Finn commanded her in the kindest voce possible. "He's probably just running late!" They looked at the library entrance together, trying not to seem too obvious. Suddenly, Hunter walked into the door, his eyes dead, his face blank. JC smiled as she walked through the maze of tables and small bookshelves to get to him. She hugged him tightly, as he walked up, but he didn't hug back.

"Hunter, what's wrong?" she asked.

"I'm really pissed!" he shouted, staring deep into her soul, which cowered back immediately. It seemed as though he was mad at her and was about to rip her head off.

"What happened?" she asked. "Was it something I did?"

"No, of course not, baby," he cooed. "It's just some people should learn how to control their stomach."

"What?" her and Finn asked in unicin.

"Never mind!" he growled as he threw his backpack down onto a table. Only five seconds after he did, the first bell rang to go to class. "GREAT!" he yelled. "JUST GREAT!"

"We're in the library, Hunter," she tried to calm him down. "It's okay. I'll see you second period."

"Yeah," he grunted. He tossed his backpack onto his shoulder and stormed out of the library.

"What's up with him?" Finn asked. "Is he high? Does he have a hangover?"

"No," she sighed. "At least I hope not."

"Did something happen while he was freerunning?" he wondered. "He was talking about going freerunning with his cousin, Jacob."

"I have no idea, Finn." she yelled, not as loud as Hunter. "Let's just go to class. We can talk about it there." Deep inside, however, she felt as though she had something to do with it, and prayed this wasn't the end of their relationship.
♠ ♠ ♠
My fiancee actually went freerunning one weekend with his cousin. I have to admit, he wasn't as funloving as he was when he came back, God knows why, but his change wasn't as drastic as this. I just created a story off a dream and our relationship.