Status: I moved this story from my Quotev so i can update it more i hope you guys like it

Concealed by Disbelief

Where not gonna talk

-Alexandria-

I Woke up and jumped in the shower. I got out getting dressed in Band merch of the guys , I walked in the living area and jumped on Avery "WAKE UP MY BITCH" i screamed as she pushed me off. I hit the floor with a thud, i started laughing as she jumped on me tickling me. The guys came out and stared at me as i just laid there flopping around like a fish as Avery tickled me. I yelled for help but it was a waste Ronnie and Jacky just stared and laughed, hm so much for friends. there was a knock on the tour bus door Avery got of as she saw it was Angelo and Danny. I got off the floor with Ronnie's help, i smiled and walked over to Jacky and hugged him.

"Hey Alexandria" Danny said smiling at me
"Hello Danny" i replied with a mouth full toast
"Do you uh wanna go out for a drink or something later?"
I started gagging on my toast, i coughed a bit and breathed
"ME!, you wanna go out with me?" I asked shocked
"Why do you seemed so shocked"

everyone was staring at me waiting for me to answer. Avery however was beside me and took over the whole conversation "Alex would love to go Danny and Angelo why are you here?" she asked sweetly "UM....I was gonna see if you wanted to come hang with MIW and watch us play tonight BUT you don't have to" he he rushed out nervously. Avery looked at me as if asking i just nodded and watched them leave. Danny said he would call me later with our date plans. Ronnie asked what the whole shocker was with me being asked out, i just told him the weakest answer ever "It doesn't happen much"

I got sick and told Danny we had to go out some other time but he came over and brought me some soup and watched a movie with me. I fell asleep and he left a note that said he had a concert to get to. None was on the tour bus but Me and Ronnie who was asleep. I watched him sleep for awhile he is so cute. His eyes started to open slowly i smiled and watched him soon realizing how creepy this must look. " UH Alex?" Ronnie asked "Yeah Ronnie?" i replied "Why are you watching me sleep exactly?" "Because you're adorable and i was bored, plus we're alone and yeah" i said softly " You think im adorable " he giggled sitting up "Yes of course my dear " i said smiling "Danny wouldn't like that-" "Oh yeah, why do you not like him all of a sudden?" i said cutting him off Ronnie got out of bed walking out the room.

He turned to me "Because he took something that i saw first" he said coldly and left. What is he talking about i wondered laying there, i let the darkness take me whole as i dream about what just happened.