Status: I moved this story from my Quotev so i can update it more i hope you guys like it

Concealed by Disbelief

Hate every mother***er that's in your way

-Avery-

I walked off the tour bus with Angelo, i could tell he was nervous. After a minute i finally got tired of the silence and decided to break it "So how did you know my name exactly?" he looked at me "Oh..I..uh asked Allie, i hope you don't mind" i laughed because of how awkward he sounded "It's fine, and you don't have to be so shy. I don't bite. I don't find human flesh tasty" he laughed at my comment moving a tad bit closer. I was gonna go to watch him, then suddenly my phone rang scaring me in the process. It was Alex telling me she needs to see me NOW!

I sighed "Hey..Um Angelo..Do you think i hang with you tomorrow Alex needs me" Angelo frowned but nodded his head anyway. I smiled sympathetically giving a quick kiss on the cheek. He blushed looking down. I ran back to the bus to find Alex was crying holding her knees her wrist was bleeding. Poor girl. I looked around to see no one was on the bus with her I was pissed. "WHO THE FUCK LEFT YOU ALONE!" I screamed causing her to flinch, " Ronnie" she stuttered. I hugged her before cleaning her cut "Let's go for a walk hunny" I said pulling her outside. I saw a path that lead to the wood's. We walked together before i started to see things along the way....shadows...of people that are not there. I looked around frantically getting closer to Alex. She finally noticed what was wrong and grabbed my hand. We where walking for more then 20 minutes when i saw a empty school yard play ground. Alexandria and I took a swing and started to swing. We were talking when all of a sudden someone grabbed Alex. Of course out of habit she started to kick and beat the crap out of the guy who grabbed her. The Shadow's crowded around me coming closer and closer. One came close to me i started swinging at a shadow and fell to the ground. I soon realized it was a guy. he was bleeding a lot and crying out in pain. I screamed as Alexandria grabbed me hugging me from the side, i soon heard police sirens. Next thing i know Alexandria and I are in the back of a cop car.

-Alexandria-
When we got to jail i called Jacky. I got off the phone and sat next to Avery trying to calm her down. After about 10 minute's Ronnie and Angelo were her to get us. Jacky was sick and mad at me, Ronnie told me. Great this is just the way to start off our new life. When we got on the tour bus i ran in Ronnie's room and started crying Ronnie came in and held me while i cried he saw my wrist. He ran his fingers over them and kissed my wrist, i looked into his eyes i was about to kiss him but then i jumped up. I wiped my eyes and ran out the room leaving Ronnie there speech less and broken.