Status: To be updated slowly

Amber Eyed Angel

Dressing her up

He let go of her face.

“Were shall we find this Taxi you spoke of?” He asked.

She smiled up at him. He could see the relief in her smile. This was the first real smile that she had given him and he found that she looked quite beautiful. She reached out and took his hand in hers. She did so without fear or hesitation which was a pleasant change and surprised him. She led him to the road and lifted her hand in some mortal signal causing a yellow conveyance to stop in front of them almost as if being called by magic. He smiled and decided to tease her.

“I did not know that you could do magic.”

She giggled and the sound was much to his liking. She sounded happy.

“That is not magic and you know it. Come on; taxi drivers are not known for their patience.”

They entered the taxi and as they were seated she instructed the driver as to where they were to be taken. He looked out of the windows observing the world around him. There were so many people and although the buildings were not as grandiose as those of Asgard there was a kind of beauty to them.

He was watching her from the corner of his eyes, she seemed to be studying him and he smiled inwardly. He looked to her thoughts and could sense that she was slightly attracted to him. This made him happy for some unknown reason. He looked at her and as she realized that he had caught her staring she blushed a delightful rosy color and he could not keep the smile from his lips.

She looked away from him in embarrassment. He chose to say nothing and looked away from her. He kept his thoughts in her mind though. She was not contemplating flight but was caught up in her embarrassment. He did not understand this sudden change in their relationship, but he found it to his liking.

It amused him that she was feeling excitement at the prospect of shopping with him. He heard her laugh at the idea of modelling clothing for him after what had happened that morning. He found her happiness and lack of total fear strange but not unpleasant.

They were stopping in front of a shop on a rather quite street. It seemed that this was not a well known place, but from Angel’s memories he knew that they did indeed make fine clothing.

As they stood in front of the shop she suddenly spoke up.

“What are your colors Loki?”

Her question took him by surprise and he just lifted his eyebrow in question. She was blushing and he saw a flicker of doubt pass through her eyes. He did not really understand what had prompted her question.

“Sorry if I offended you.” She apologized. “I was thinking of what you said about the color of your mothers clothes and thought that I could wear your colors. If that is what you want.” She finished; uncertainty in her voice.

“My colors are green, gold and black.’

She still looked at him with uncertainty. She was biting down on her lower lip.

“Would it be acceptable for me to wear those colors or is it something that is reserved for wives only? I don’t want to do this wrong. I don’t know much about Asgard and your customs.” She was looking down in embarrassment.

Her request surprised him. He had not had any woman of Asgard offer to wear his colors. There was the Sorceress, but her intentions were always in doubt. He found that the idea of her wearing his colors appealed to him. It was another sign of her compliance to his will.

“It would please me if you did. I think the colors would suite you.” He replied.

She was looking up at him and was smiling again.

“Ok, so let’s go in. The last time I was here they had some nice things.” He could hear the excitement in her voice and for some reason her excitement made him happy. He felt amused by her willingness to go shopping, something so typically female.

“What? Why are you looking at me like that?” She asked.

“If I had know that all I would have to do is take you shopping to get you to cooperate, then this would have been a lot easier.” He replied teasingly.

The blush that spread across her cheeks made him smile even more.

“Well what can i say? I’m a woman and we love pretty things.” She was teasing back. “I have wanted to buy some new things, but just never had the motivation to do so.”
He smirked down at her. “And I am your motivation then? Shall I be your muse for dress shopping?

She laughed at him, it was a beautiful sound and he found that he wanted to have her laugh more. Here eyes were sparkling with golden highlights. He found this even more appealing than her fear.

“If you want to be, who am I to stand in your way? I just don’t like shopping alone as I like to have a second opinion and I don’t trust the sales people, they lie just to make a sale.”

He smiled. “Let us proceed then.”

A woman approached them smiling.

“Good day. How can I help you?

This must be the salespersons Angel mentioned. “We would like to see all your dresses. I want nothing but feminine attire.”

The woman seemed startled. Why was she not reacting? He had told her what was required of her and yet she did not react.

“I really need a make over and I want a more feminine look.” Angel spoke; smiling at the woman. “I really want to look at everything with soft flowing lines and preferably in gold, black and green.”

His heart warmed as she mentioned that she wanted only dresses with his colors in. He was still suspicious of her true motives, but for now he was satisfied that she was genuine in her desire to please him.

“I think we have just what you need.” She told Angel.
She turned to him and motioned to a seat behind her.“Why don’t you sit down here sir, I will have some refreshments brought to you.”

“If you’ll enter the dressing room I will bring you some items. “ She directed at Angel.

The woman started moving amongst the clothing on display, picking a few items as she went. Returning with them she turned to him.

“Are you interested in everyday wear or would you like a variety for all occasions?” She asked Angel.
Angel looked at him for guidance.

“Please supply clothing fit for general wear at home, informal settings as well as formal occasions.” He directed as he sat back in the high backed chair. He stretched his legs out in front of him feeling at ease.

Angel was looking at him with a look of wonder which prompted him to probe her thoughts. It seemed that now that her fear had fallen away she was becoming aware of his godly aura. He knew that mortals could sense it and that was what made it so easy to manipulate them. It pleased him that she was admiring him. It definitely stroked his ego, which had been sorely lacking of late.

The woman started moving amongst the clothing on display, picking a few items as she went. Returning with them she turned to him.

“How many dresses are you looking for?” She asked respectfully. He could sense that she was uneasy around him.

“We will be needing a full wardrobe.” He told the woman.
He waited patiently while Angel tried on the first of the dresses that had been given her. He looked up as he heard the cubicle door opening. She was looking down at the dress she had on.

It was made of some soft material that clung to her body. The long skirt swirled around her legs in a swirl of green and black. The bodice was low cut an showed her attributes to great effect. He was slightly taken aback at how the dress changed her whole appearance.

She walked out slowly and looked at him with doubt in her eyes. “What do you think Lo...Rafe?” She asked. He lifted his hand and twirled his finger indicating for her to turn so that he could see from all angles. She turned and he felt certain desires arise that should not. He forced them away and nodded.

“It is acceptable.”

She moved back and he waited again. He found that he was looking forward to seeing what she would put on next.
She moved out again this time in a knee length dress in black and gold. She automatically turned for him and it made him smile. He could see that she felt comfortable in the dress in the way that she walked. He would have preferred that it was longer, but he knew that the customs of Midgard differed from what he was used to. The dress did make her look feminine and showed her legs to great effect. He nodded his acceptance.

The sales consultant had was close by and he stopped her.

“Do you have that dress in different colors?”

“Yes sir, we have it in green and gold. Gold and black.Plain black, white, green, gold and red.”

The thought of her in one of his brother’s colors maddened him for some reason and he spoke out harshly.

“We will not have anything in red.”

The woman jumped in fright but nodded. “Yes sir.”

“We will take one in each of the colors except for the red.”

Angel continued to fit and show him the dresses. He found that she did not pick too many of the short dresses and found that to his liking.

The sales woman walked passed him with a smug smile on her face. She was holding a dress in her hands, but it was covered by a black protective bag. He wondered at her glee, but gave it no more thought.

When Angel finally exited the cubicle he was stunned. The bodice was of black silk which faded to an emerald green band that stretched below her breasts. On the band between the breasts crystals had been beaded on in a sun design, the focused attention to her cleavage. The skirt fell in black silk folds down to her ankles. On her feet were delicate heeled shoes in black which gave her a little bit of extra height.

She did not turn for him but stopped. She seemed uncertain. He rose and walked to her slowly, letting his gaze wander over her. He moved around her and saw that the back was completely open exposing her soft skin to his gaze. He wanted to run his fingers over her back, but resisted the urge. Finally he stopped in front of her.

“What do you think? Is it too much?” She asked shyly, looking down at the skirt of the dress.

He tipped her chin up with his finger so that she would look into his eyes.

“The dress is fitting for a meeting with the All-father and his Queen. If I were to walk with you on my arm in this dress I would be hard pressed to keep all the gods of Asgard from falling at your feet in worship.” He said softly.

His words were true. He did not think there was a goddess in Asgard who could compare with the woman who stood in front of him now. He knew that Fandral would be falling over himself to get to her if he saw her in this dress.

His words made her blush and he could hear her heart beating erratically.

“We will most definitely be taking this dress.” He let go of her chin and broke their gaze. He turned to the pile of clothes that they were to take and took out the first one that she had fitted.

“Dress in this one.” He instructed and turned to the consultant.

“We will be leaving with the dress I just gave her. Please make arrangements for the others to be delivered this afternoon at 5.” He instructed.

He moved over to the counter where he proceeded to pay for the clothing. He turned as he sensed Angel exiting the cubicle. She looked more than presentable; he knew that he would be envied by any male they came across.

He was very satisfied with his little mortal. She was a great asset to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so this is the last update. I'll try to update again on Monday.