Status: To be updated slowly

Amber Eyed Angel

Heating up

He quickly moved towards the bathroom, cradling her against him. He filled the bath with warm water using his magic and made their clothing disappear in the same manner, before stepping into the warm water.

He seated himself with her back to him, holding her so as to keep her from slipping under the water. He moved his hands up and down her arms willing warmth into her, using his magic along with the heat of the water to bring her body temperature up slowly so as not to shock her system.

He knew that she was reacting when her body started shivering again. He held her so she would not slip under the water and kept his magic flowing through her until the shivering stopped and her muscles stopped twitching.

He knew the danger was over when she sighed and relaxed into his hold. He finally let himself relax, he had been worried about her, Why had he been so worried? She was just mortal, he was not his brother to be swayed by a mortals charms. She was only a moments entertainment was she not? Why would he fear her loss?

Her sigh and movement brough him out of his contemplation. He knew the moment when se was fully awake and realized where she found herself. She gasped and tensed against him and he could hear her heart start to race.

He smirked to himself, realizing that she must think the worst as she would not be able to remember how she got into the bath in the first place.

He would have laughed, but now that he wasn't concentrating on his confusing feelings or trying to save her life he was noticing some very interesting things such as the fact that she was fully nude and lying between his legs with her soft flesh pressing against him.

He could feel the softness of her and as he was taller than her he had a very nice view of the swell of her breasts. His arms were around her body the one holding her around her stomach and the other resting just below her breasts, a view and position very much to his liking.

He could feel how her breathing was coming in shallow gasps and linked their minds so that he could see what she was thinking. Her thoughts were very confused. She was trying to remember how she got here finally deciding that it must be a dream as the last thing she could remember was fallng asleep.

Her feelings were conflicted about that as well as she was reasoning that if she was dreaming this then some part of her must be thinking of it.

He could not help the smirk as her thoughts turned to more physical topics. She was also taking note of their positions and she was very aware of her position. He broke the connection, deciding that he would have some fun with her. He deserved it after the stress of her almost demise.

He moved the hand resting on her stomach, moving it in slow gentle circles, moving across her stomach. He smiled as she gasped lightly and goosebumps erupted all over her.

“I'm so glad that you're finally awake.” He whispered in her ear.

She jumped slightly, but didn't move away. Her body stiffened even more and her breathing was uneven.

“What, have you no words for me?” He asked. Amused at her silence.

She turned her head slighty, looking up at him. He could see the hesitation and clear question in her eyes.

“You may speak.”

“Loki? Is this a dream?” She asked hesitantly.

He laughed. “Do you want it to be a dream?”

She looked confused. “Please, what's going on? I don't understand.”

He didn't answer her instead he leaned down letting his lips graze hers lightly. She didn't pull away and he smiled leaning into her mouth kissing her fully.

She kissed back albeit hesitantly. He lightly bit her bottom lip and she immediately opened her mouth to him. He dipped his tongue into her mouth playing with her tongue. Finally when he sensed she needed some air he moved away.

He traced kisses from the corner of her mouth trailing them down to her throat, sucking and biting, marking her for all to see. She let out a soft whimper and he felt a shiver run through her body.

He knew she thought that she was dreaming, but he was enjoying her compliance. He moved back up to her mouth pressing his lips to her and this time she reacted without hesitation. Their lips molded together and she let her tongue flirt with his. Her kiss was still hesitant, speaking of a lack of experience that thrilled him.

Finally he forced himself to pull away before he completely lost his head. Although he was enjoying himself he knew that she still thought it all to be a dream.

This was not how he wanted to take her. When the time came she would be fully present and know full well that she was succumbing to him and only when she was fully willing to let him take her would he make her his.

“Much as I'm enjoying this my pet, I think we should stop here. I would not want you to think that I am taking advantage of you.”

She was looking at him in confusion, but slowly realization dawned on her and she flushed scarlet. She tried to move away from him, but he stopped her, pulling her back against him, while lazily letting his fingers ghost along her arm. He smiled as he saw the goosebumbs that his trailing fingers raised.

“Now, now don't move away from me, I'm quite enjoying our current position”

She stayed against him but covered her breasts with her arms and pulled her knees up so as to cover as much of her naked body as possible.

“Tsk, tsk, it's such a shame to cover such a lovely sight. You were not so shy moments ago.” He whispered in her ear. He smirked even more at tht shiver that shook her.

“That was when I thought this was a dream.” She whispered.

“Ah, so you dream of me my little mortal.” He joked, loving the way her skin turned a deep scarlet. “I'm more than willing to make your dreams a reality, you have but to ask.”

“That's not what I meant, you're twisting my words.” She was so delightfully flustered. “Please stop toying with me. Why are we here and how did I get here? Wht did you do to me?” The last bit was said with clear frustration and bewilderment in her voice.

“I'm deeply hurt that you would think that I had manipulated this situation. Do you often greet the saviour of your life with such suspicion and thanklesness?” He infused his voice with as much sincerity and hurt as he could.

She turned her face up to him. There was a slight frown visible on her face.

“What do you mean, how exactly did you save me?” He saw the doubt in her eyes, but there was also a note of worry and curiosity in her voice.

“I had made the mistake of forgetting how weak you mortals are. With the turn of the weather and your lack of clothing, you were succumbing to the cold. You mortals are so susceptable to hypothermia, that is what led to our current circumstances. This was the most prudent way of rectifying the situation.” He explained.

He then grinned slyly at her. “I must say that I am not entirely displeased with this position, it is actually quite enjoyable.”

A look of shock coupled with embarassment registered on her face as she realized what he had said. He could see that she was going over recent events. He realized that she was trying to figure out wheter he was lying, but he saw the doubt in her eyes.

He watched her intently, she was biting her bottom lip as she was thinking and without thinking he raised his hand and touched her lip, stopping her from biting it.
That seemed to bring her out of her thoughts and she raised her eyes to his.

“Thank you.” She said and then turned around and leaned back into him. Her attitude puzzled him. He knew that she was still not comfortabl with their current position, but she seemed to accept that this was where he wanted her.

He kept her against him for a while and then moved her so that they could get out of the tub. She moved forward giving him space to get up. She held her head down and her eyes closed as he stepped out of the water. He smirked down at her as he wrapped a towel around himself after using magic to dry himself.

He reached into the water and lifted her up. Her eyes flew open in suprise and she looked at him with clear embarassment. She held herself stiff and was trying to cover as much of herself as she could. Her whole body was red in embarassment. He set her down on her feet and materialized a towel around her which she grabbed with great relief.

She looked at him with relief. She seemd to be waiting for him and he found that he was no longer mad at her or wished to punish her further.

“Come along, we need to get you dressed more appropriately.” He materialized some midgardian clothes onto himself and then led her back to her room.

With a wave of his hand he returned her clothing to the closet. He looked to her and she was looking at him with a look that he couldn't quite place. He looked at her with a raised eyebrow and she smiled at him but made no move to get dressed.

“I do love to see you without clothes little mortal, but you really need to get dressed if we don't want a repeat of earlier.” He teased.

She smiled then and looked down. “Thank you.” She said and moved towards the closet but hesitated.

She turned to him. “Is there anything specific that you would like me to wear?” She asked softly.

Her simple question should not have affected him so, but the simple fact that she was asking him made him happy.

He pushed the emotion away, he had no use for such sentiment. He made a small motion with his hand and the clothing he wished her to wear appeared on her bed causing her to smile.

He left her to dress as he moved back to what has become his chair.
♠ ♠ ♠
I loved this chapter. I had great fun writing it. Hope you enjoy, please let me know what you think.