Status: To be updated slowly

Amber Eyed Angel

Memories

He had carried her to her bed, he had to smile this was becoming a habit. He kept her asleep for a while so that her body and mind could rest and recover. He was enjoying himself. Her fear of him was only starting and through fear he will control her.

He lay down next to her and rested. His body had not yet fully recovered from the beating that he got from the Hulk. That had not been part of his plan and it irked him that he had been thrown around like a dirty rag. He would not like to experience that again.

He let his mind wander across the connection with the doppelganger to Asgard

He walked through the door, ignoring his doppelganger. Thor was once again seated at the door. He did seem sincere in his sadness. He let his mind brush over Thor’s thoughts.

He smiled at what he was thinking of. He was thinking of when they were young. Thor had been about 6 years old and he was 5. They had gone on a mission to slay monsters.

It had led them to their mother’s favourite garden. Her pride and joy were planted there, the rare Asgardian blue and silver rose. In their excitement they had gotten carried away and “slain” all the roses. The garden was a mess of decapitated flowers and leaves. He and Thor had both been covered in the blue sap of the roses and it was exactly at that time that their parents had decided to enter the garden.

The look on their faces had been priceless, they had of course been grounded for a month and not even been allowed outside the palace doors. That was a heavy price to pay as they could not play as they were used to and life was boring.

Well for the first few days that is until they found that Father’s library had some very interesting nooks and crannies. He smiled fondly at the memories.

They had truly been terrors and so close. He sighed. He did not understand where things had gone wrong. As he thought back to those days he remembered that Odin had been fair and given them both equal punishments. He was even sure that he had seen him trying to hide a smile of amusement at them as they stood covered in rose sap.

He shook his head. That could not be right; his mind must be playing tricks on him. He walked past Thor, searching for his mother. He found her in her chambers and she was not alone. Odin was with her.

“Have you made a decision regarding Loki?” She asked softly.
Odin looked at his wife. “No, I find myself struggling. I cannot let him go unpunished, but my heart is heavy. I would turn back the hands of time so that I could avoid this.”

Frigga reached out to her husband, taking his hand in hers. “That is not the way of things my love. I ask only that you not think too harshly of him. He was wrong, but I know that deep inside him is the mischievous little boy that we both loved.”

Odin looked at her. “Do you remember when he and Thor decided to slay your roses?”

Frigga laughed. “They looked so adorable, all blue and looking guilty.”

Odin smiled slightly. “It was all I could do to keep from laughing. “I would have those times again.”

This was too much for Loki, it could not be. Something had to be wrong with the connection with his doppelganger. This did not sound like Odin the All-father. There must be something wrong with his perceptions, perhaps his mind was bringing to life his innermost wishes.

He opened his eyes on Midgard, a worried frown between his brows. He would not do this again soon. Perhaps if given time the connection will rectify itself.

He set his mind at peace and closed his eyes and slept. He would need his wits about him for what lay ahead. He would have her show him this place so that he could familiarize himself with the customs and uses of these mortals.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, here is another update for you. Hope you enjoy