Status: It's a work (slowly) in progress...

Hands

Chapter 12

Frank’s POV

On the way home from the hospital, we stopped at Ebony’s so she could pick up her stuff. When we go home, my mum ordered me and Ebs veggie pizza which we were very happy to receive. We ate it upstairs and decided that we still wanted to go shopping tomorrow.
The rest of the evening past uneventful, we watched The Nightmare Before Christmas and ate popcorn.

----------Time Lapse---------

The next day Ebony and I got ready to go out about 8am (we both wake up really early). I wore black skinny jeans and a Misfits shirt with my well-loved black converse. My make-up consisted of red eye shadow and black crosses over my eyes. Ebony wore a Black Veil Brides shirt and a black tutu with black New Rocks. Her make-up was like Andy Biersack’s with his Chelsea Smile.
We walked to the mall ‘cause I only live a few minutes away. We went straight to Hot Topic although it doesn’t open until 9am. When we got there, there was a line outside and a sign that said,

‘ASKING ALEXANDRIA SIGNING TODAY AT 10 AM!’

Of course Ebony started to freak out because as I’d learnt a few days previous, they are one of her favourite bands. We immediately joined the line and started talking about what we would say to them. After about 20 minutes one of the staff came out and handed everyone in the queue a wristband which would allow them entry. We helped each other put them on and got even more excited.

“Oh my Syn, Frankie! I’m going to meet my heroes, I can’t believe it!” Ebony said with a huge grin on her face. I smiled at the fact that she’d picked up using my ‘oh my Syn’ phrase.
“I know how much they mean to you, Ebs.” I replied, happy to see her so excited.
“I wonder how much longer we have to wait.” She said
Soon enough, the line began to move and after around 15 minutes we were next in line to meet them, we were also last in line.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Ebony’s POV

My mind just couldn’t comprehend what was happening right now.
I was next in line to meet Asking Alexandria; luckily I had my sketchpad on me for them to sign and Frank had a note pad in his bag. The security guard was gesturing for me to go to the table that they were sat at; the order went Sam, James, Cameron, Ben then Danny.

“Hello, what’s your name?” Sam asked as I handed him my sketchpad
“My names Ebony.” I replied with a huge smile on my face.
“Wow, you’re English! Oi! You lot, this girl is English, just like us.” He said, informing his band mates of my nationality.
“Yeah, I moved here a few weeks ago.” I said, not really knowing how to react.
“That’s awesome.” James said and the rest of the band agreed. I could tell that both Ben and Danny were thinking of something sexual to say. No wonder they were matched, their mind were so alike.
“I wanna thank you all for creating amazing music that has got me through the last few months. I can honestly say that thanks to you guys and Black Veil Brides that I’m still here.” I said as the tears in my eyes threatened to spill over. I looked up to see a look of genuine concern on each of their faces, Ben let go of holding Danny’s hand and got up to give me a hug. The rest of them followed his example and soon I was in the middle of a massive group hug. When they pulled away, Frank came and took my hand.
“Are you two together?” Danny said, gesturing towards our joined hands.
Frank and I just looked at each other and burst out laughing.
“No, we aren’t. I’m 100% gay.” Frank said after we’d stopped laughing.
“Ah right. Hey, do you two wanna show us around today? We are staying here for about a week and it would be nice to know where things are.” Danny asked.
I was so shocked that one of my favourite bands had just asked to hang out with us that I couldn’t speak. Frank had to reply for me.
“We haven’t got anything else to do so yeah that would be cool.”
“Awesome, let me just go tell our manager.” Danny said and walked off.

----------Time Lapse---------

We spent the whole day with the guys, showing them around. Well Frank was the tour guide considering I knew nothing about this town. We had dinner at a small restaurant where they made fun at the lack of meat in mine and Frank’s diets. My only response was that they’d regret teasing us when they were 80 and suffering from high cholesterol. To that Cameron said “Only if they live past 27.”

I was surprised at how down to earth and friendly they all were. I knew that they were nice to their fans but it was nice to know that all the rumours about them being twats are fake.
At the end of the day we exchanged numbers with them and they said that if they got lost in the next week that they would call us and get us to help them.

When we got back to Franks house, where I was staying the night again, to make sure Frank was 100% okay, I sat on his bed and couldn’t speak. It took me a few minutes to realise that today actually happened.
“Wow.” Was all I said.
“You took the words right out my mouth.” Frank replied.

We went to bed early that night due to the fact that we were exhausted from the day we’d had.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it has taken me so long! I wont bore you with excuses.

So yeah, I thought I would write a bit in Ebony's POV 'cause I have no idea how Frank would react to meeting Asking Alexandria. Did you like it? Hate it?
The AA boys will make another appearance soon but don't worry, I promise it wont take away from the Frerard story line!

Let me know what you think!

Thank you to BlackStainedMirrors, HarleyHomicide, CatThatOinks, Lunalunita, ShotToRemember, Gee's Coffee, livefortomorrow and The.Pretty.Grotesque for commenting! It means a lot *hugs*

Gee x