Status: It's a work (slowly) in progress...

Hands

Chapter 2

Frank's POV

"Stupid motherfucking uniform" I mumbled to myself as I walked to English on my own. I would give anything to be in a pair of black skinny jeans, a Misfits hoodie and my skeleton gloves but because I go to a catholic school so I have to wear a uniform. I also can't wear any of my piercing, which sucks. As I went into the room and I saw our class seating plan on the board, I found that I didn't have to sit next to anyone. I'm a very introverted person so I prefer my own company, not that I don't like having someone to talk to, it's I never know how to get close to someone.

"Okay class, this term we will be pairing up with Belleville High School to do a letter exchange. Each of you will be partnered up with a student from the other senior English class. Today you will be picking your partners out of a hat." I zoned out until I hear my name being called to go and pick a name out of the hat. As I walked up to the front, I could feel my hands begin to sweat and shake. I put my hand into the bag and pulled a piece of paper out; I took a deep breath and looked down at the name. My heart stopped then started beating 10x the normal pace. I vaguely heard the teacher ask me what the paper said. I mumbled a reply of "G-Gerard Way." Then fainted.

--------------------------------------

I could hear muffled voices calling my name, bringing me back to reality. I opened my eyes to see 28 pairs looking back, it dawned on me that I had fainted. Oh god, this will be all over school by lunch time, people will use it as an excuse to taunt me even more.

"Frank, do you want to go to the medical room or are you okay to stay here and write your letter?" My teacher asked.

"Umm… I'll stay here and write my letter." I said trying to make my voice as confident as possible.

"Okay, well everybody get back to your seats."

I got up slowly, trying to stay upright and walked to my desk. I began to think about what I would say in my letter, should I just go for it and say that I think he's my match or should I wait and see if he makes the connection. I decided to go with the second option.

As soon as I got my paper I began to write, occasionally looking at the list of thing we should put in our letter for inspiration.

When I got to the end of my letter, I wasn't sure how to sign it off. 'Yours sincerely' sounded to formal but I couldn't think of any other way to end it. I folded the letter in half and stuck it in the envelope. Now all I have to do is wait for a reply…
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short! I'm just trying to lay down basic information before I get the story going. Comments are like hugs and hugs are awesome :3

Thanks to HarleyHomicide and dankefurdasgift for their comments :D You get virtual cookies!