A Million Nights

You Belong Together

“Brian? BRIAN?” – Annie got up of the bed and run behind Brian. She stopped him near the stairs, grabbing his arm and pushing him to her. – “We need to talk…”

“Annie, please, let me go. It shouldn’t have happened…”

Annie looked at Brian with disappointment in her eyes. Her hands dropped Brian's arm, dropping her arms slowly as if she had given up. A thousand and one things passed through Annie's mind. She didn't know what was really going on between her and Brian. Brian went downstairs and walked to the door.

“Why? Why not, Brian? Explain to me. I know I was… I was terrible with you but you have to understand my point….”

“Annie, I understand your point of view. I understood and you were right, okay? But… I’m sorry, I have to go.”

“No, Brian.” – Annie run down the stairs and she prevented him to leave the house by placing herself in the front of the door. – “You don’t go anywhere without tell me what’s going on with you.”

“You know what’s going on with me, Annie. Now, let me go.” – Brian grabbed her arm and tried to take her away of the front door.

“Brian, you know me. You know I won’t to get out of here until you tell me what’s going on.”

Brian looked at Annie tenderly. For some moments he thought in talk with Annie to solve the things. That kiss was very intense and if he had any doubts about the love he felt for Annie and about the love she felt for him, that kiss came away with any doubts he had. Annie loved him more than anything in this life but he knew, he thought, that if they stayed together, Annie couldn't have the peaceful life she always wanted to have. But, on other hand, he couldn’t live without Annie. He remembered the day they met in the beach. The curious meeting at the restaurant the next day. The day he took her at the house where he and Jimmy spend so good moments together. Nothing happens by chance.

“Annie… you’re very import…” - Brian was interrupted by the doorbell. Annie turned to the door to open but at that moment someone knocks on the door.

"Annie? Open the door, I forgot the key!"

Annie opened the door but in the moment Tay came in, Brian left. Annie was no reaction looking at Brian leaving.

“What happened?” – Tay asked while Annie walked to the living room. She sat on the couch and Tay walked next to here in a big confused look.

“Oh my God, Tay. To be honest… I don’t know what had happened!”

“Fuck you, Annie! FUCK YOU! You love each other so fucking much. Why you two insist on wasting your time not being together?”

“I kissed him.”

“You what?” – Tay showed a big smile and quickly she sat next to Annie, grabbing her hands. – “Come on! Tell me everything. EVERYTHING!”

For some moments, Annie forgot what happened after the kiss. A lovely smile appeared in her face and it was like all her hopes had come back. She looked at her lap, with a shy smile this time. That kiss could be the new beginning of her story with Brian. Despite Brian’s reaction, she knew that kiss will bring her something good about him.

“It was… it was like the first one. Maybe better! I didn’t remember what happened last night. Maybe I fell asleep in the car. This morning I woke up and felt an arm around. When I realized was Brian…” – Annie sighed. – “I felt all the memories come back in time, you know what I mean? I saw him right next to me… and feel him it was…”

“I don’t know how you can deal with this situation. Jesus, I can imagine live without Johnny. I mean… we’re always together. Zacky and Rita will have a baby, Veronica and Matt are becoming closer with time… I can’t understand how you resisted so long!”

“Neither do I!”

“But tell me! What happened after that?”
“He woke up, I told him I had a dream with him and… he asked me about what was the dream and I showed him!” – Annie said, smiling without looking at Tay like she was reminding all that moment in her thoughts.

“YEAH! That’s my girl!!! And… TELL ME EVERYTHING!”

“Calm down, sis. I know you want to know all the details!” – Annie looked at Tay in a naughty way.

“Yeah! You know me so well! Please…”

“So… the kiss became more intense. He went all over my body with his hands until he took my sweater off. Or was I who took off his first? I don't know! Anyway...”

“OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! DID YOU MAKE LOVE?”

“No… this was the weird part!”

“What?”

“We were so involved in each other… he started saying we couldn’t do it… we couldn’t do it. Then, he gave in to me but seconds later he stopped the kiss and ran away.”

“HE WHAT? What’s wrong in him?” – Tay started speaking louder, getting up of the couch.

“I have no idea… I run behind him and I stopped him asking him what happened. He didn’t say anything more than: ‘You know what’s going on…’. Yeah… I know I was a bitch with him. No! I wasn’t a bitch. I was honest. We both suffer a lot with that but… I love him so much.”

“And everybody knows he loves you too. But… what were you doing next to the door?”

“I was avoiding that would leave him and waiting for him to say something. But when he was about to speak, you came and he took the opportunity to run away! I’m not saying it was your fault.”

“That son of a bitch! And you? what are you waiting for?”

“What are you talking about?”

“Go to his house! Find him. Rape him. Make something! That man belongs to you, Annie! HE BELONGS TO YOU! GO!” – Tay put her hands on Annie’s shoulders and began to shake her, looking into her eyes.

“Are you crazy? I’m not going anywhere!”- Annie said, turning her back to Tay, saying no with her head.

“Yes, you will! I’m telling you… I’ll fucking… Come on! I drive!” – Tay grabbed Annie arms and walked till the door pushing Annie with her.

“Tay, I don’t go anywhere, okay?”

“Listen, Annie. We don’t know what’s happen with him. We have to find out. And you have two choices: one: you go to his house and talk to him or, two: we spy on him.”

“What??? No, no, no. you’re completely crazy. Spy on him? Why?”

“Fuck! I don’t know! We have to find out.”

“Do you think… do you think he has a new girlfriend? Oh my God! It would make all sense! I can’t believe it…”

Tay looked at Annie with an angry look and she gave her a slap on her check.

“Don’t say that again, are you hear me? I always said you deserve better than him and I’m tired to say that but he loves you more than anything and he still single, okay? He goes every single day to the beach. He goes every single day to the place where you met each other for the first time. Don’t be stupid, Annie. Please, don’t be stupid and go to talk to him.”

“How do you know…”

“It doesn’t matter how I know… Please, Annie.”

Annie didn’t say a word for some moments. She went to the kitchen and drank a glass with water. She leaned against the kitchen counter, leaning her head on her arms. She didn’t know what to do. Annie didn’t want to give up but she wanted to give him time to think about what had happened. Tay approached to her and sit next to her, putting her arms around Annie’s shoulders.

“Listen, Tay. You’re right. I know you’re absolutely right…”

“But?”

“I want him to think about what happened today. He’s confused as me. I’m sure things will change. He needs time. I won’t give up, don’t worry.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, I’m sure! Thank you, sis!”

“No problem. Let’s take a walk!”

Annie and Tay left the house and they went to take a walk around the city.
So, and Brian? Brian went to his father’s house. He needed to talk with anyone and nobody’s perfect that his g father to give him the best advices. He arrived there, walked till the front door and he started knocking the door and he started knocking on the door several times and rang the doorbell incessantly. Inside the house, Brian (Sr.) ran till the door, wondering who could be.

“Just a moment, please!” – The bell didn’t stop. – “I’M COMING!”

He opened the door and Brian came into the house, running. He was so nervous. We walked to the living room and turned to his father with a hopeless look.

“Brian, are you… what’s wrong?”

“I don’t know what to do, dad…”

“Please, sit down. Do you wanna drink something?”

“Alcohol. A Beer. Whisky. Something strong.”

Papa Gates went to the kitchen. There was Suzy preparing the lunch with Mac. Suzy noticed Brian (Sr.) was with a weird look.

“What happened?”

“I don’t know… Brian is in the living room. He arrived here so… so nervous. I’m worried about him.”

“Do you want me to talk to him?”

“No, thanks. I’ll try to deal with him.”

He opened the fridge and took a beer. He went back to the living room and coming there, he saw his son walking to a corner till the other, with his hands on his head.

“My God, son. What happened?”

“Annie.”

“Please, Brian. Sit here next to me. Let’s talk.” – Brian (Sr.) grabbed a Brian’s arm and helped him sitting in the couch giving him the beer. – “Relax. Take a deep breath. You’re very nervous.”

“It’s a big pressure, dad. That tour was… That tour sucked. I miss Jimmy so much, dad. I miss him and since his death my life had been a shit. I just do shit. I can’t even love Annie. I can’t give her a normal life. I can’t even make her happy.”

“Brian, please. Calm down. Why are you saying that? Why can’t you make Annie happy?”

“We kissed this morning. I miss her so much, dad. I miss her so much. That kiss showed me how much I love her even all this time without seeing her. That kiss showed me I can’t live without her. I just lost a big friend of mine. I don’t wanna lose Annie.”

“So what are you waiting for?”

“You don’t understand.”

“Can you explain to me?”

“Think with me. She’s a language teacher. She has… She had a pacific life. She lived with Rita. They had her works and living with each other an American dream which everybody dream about. What would she win being my girlfriend? Till now, she was almost raped because of Michelle, she lied to her doctor to have the opportunity to come with me in tour… what kind of influence was I to her?”

“Listen, son… When she was almost raped… Did she leave you?”

“No.” – Brian looked with a confused look to his father. Where was he going with that conversation?

“What did she tell you?”

“She told me… she asked me to never leave her. To stay with her… forever.” – Brian said to his father, understanding the idea of his father. He looked at his lap, putting his hands on his face. Lots of things passed in his mind.

“Okay… and she lied to her doctor to support you in that tour. Why did she do that?”

“She knew it would be very difficult to me… she knew I needed her there. She knew besides I missed Jimmy, with her it would be easier.”

“And she lived Portugal, right? Do you know Portugal already, don’t you?”

“Not too much.”

“But you could see the differences between Portugal and California, right?”

“Yeah. It’s two completely different countries. But why are you asking that?”

“I know Portugal. I came there twice in holidays. Portugal is a beautiful country. It’s a country full of history, with a great gastronomy. Portuguese people are friendly and welcoming people. But… Annie didn’t belong there. She’s a dreamer. She needs more than a pacific live where she only teach and go back to her house. She left a calm country and she went to a living country. Here she found everything she dreamed about. Music, alternative styles, people with different ideas like her… do you think she needs a pacific and traditional life? You know what I mean?” – Brian (Sr.) looked at his son with a smile in his face. He tried to make his son see he was wrong. Annie went to America to leave adventures and different things she couldn’t leave in Portugal. Brian looked at his father, saying yes with his head and moving his gaze away from his father. He understood he was wrong about Annie. He understood, one more time, they were made to each other.

“My God… you’re so right!”

“I know I’m right! I’m always right even when I said I’m better guitarist than you.”

“No, you’re not. But, seriously… I can’t understand something.”

“What?”

“Why wasn’t she ready to marry me?”

“Brian… she’s 25. She’s a woman. A beautiful woman by the way. Women always think twice. I’m sure she wanted to marry you. But come on, son. You were dating her to 4 months or more, right?”

“Yeah!”

“For God sake!!! Who in their right mind, marries only 4 months of dating? You didn’t have time to know each other.”

“Dad… Thanks for everything. I have to go!” – Brian got up of the couch and walked till the door. His father looked at him without know what to say and leave him go.

Brian walked till his car, came into it and drove till Annie’s house. Arriving there, he got out of his car and ran till the door. Like he did when he arrived to his dad’s house, he started knocking at the door and rang the doorbell repeatedly.

“Come on, babygirl… Open the fuckin’ door!” – But nobody opened the door. He insisted for more 5 minutes but nobody was home. Brian called for Annie but… no answer. He went down the four steps that were in front of the door and stepped into the car. He looked around to see if Annie appear for anywhere but she didn’t. He started the car and went to his house.

Fifteen minutes later, Annie arrived home. She came into her house and ran to her bedroom. She sat in her bed and she looked at the photos in frames she had scattered around the room. All those pictures revealed a life. Her life. Moments of her teenage time, her degree time, moments of the first days in the United States, moments of her relationship with Brian. These last ones made tears roll down her face. To meet Brian was the most excited thing she had lived in all her life. She lived a story with him that was impossible to live with anyone else. Not because he’s famous but because she knew the true love and found out it really exist. She stood up and took one of the photos. She turned and sat back down on the bed, letting her body drop slowly, lying on the side where Brian had slept last night. It was still possible to smell him. Her fingers traveled Brian's face in that picture. She smiled, remembering that kiss that made her hopes return. She turned and picked up the phone that was beside her on the bedside table. She searched for his number and stopped for some moments. She was looking to the phone and unexpectedly the phone started ringing. It was Brian.

*** Brian’s POV ***

I came to my house and I was thinking about everything my dad told me. He was right. Annie is a different woman and she lives searching for adventures. I was one of them. I mean, I think I’m the big adventure she wants to live till the rest of her life. At least, she is my big adventure I wanna live till the rest of my life. I did a big mistake. I have notion of that. But I wasn’t feeling safe. But in that moment I knew what I want. I knew what I have to do. I went to Annie’s house to talk to her even I was afraid to hear her saying ‘it’s too late’. But…She wasn’t there. I knew if I didn’t do anything right now, I would lose my courage. I had to do something right that moment. I was s nervous that I looked for my phone in all house forgetting it was in my pocket. It took it out and I searched for her number on my list. I found it and I called her. I started the call and I wanted to hear her sweet voice again till I heard her.

“Brian…” – I stood speechless. All my body begun shaking and I felt chills went through my whole body. I couldn’t say a word and I turned off the call. I know I was acting like a little boy.

“I’M SO STUPID!” – I said throwing with the phone to the floor but the phone started ringing. It was Annie. Pinkly appeared and she started pushing my phone with her muzzle as if she was giving me courage.
I picked it up from the floor and answered the call this time without fear.

“Annie, I’m so sorry…”

“Are you okay?”

“Annie, we need to talk. I love you. I love you so much, you know that.”

“Bri, I love you too. But what happened? Why did you run away from me this morning?”

“I’m such an idiot. I need to talk to you. Can I go to your house?”

“Sure! When?”

“Like… right now?”

“Yes, but Bri…”

I turned off the call and I ran till her house. Pinkly was with me. We seemed like crazy, running the streets, pushing everybody. I mean, I was pushing everybody.
I arrived quickly to her house. I think she was waiting for me, looking at the window. I went till the door, trying to control my breathing. Pinkly jumped to the door but in that moment Annie opened the door making Pinkly falling on the floor. When Pinkly got up and saw Annie, she started jumping into her legs, crying like a little baby. Annie took her and started giving her lots of kisses.

“She misses you!”

“I miss you too, Pinkly! How are you, little girl?” – Pinkly was still crying but she was calmer. Finally, Annie looked at me. – “I’m sorry, Brian. Please, come in.” – I took a few steps and she closed the door. Pinkly ran till the kitchen looking for food.

“Fuck! I forgot to feed her.”

“Don’t worry. I have something to her there.” Annie said, pointing till the kitchen while she walked to there. She gave some food to Pinkly and she went back next to me.

“Thank you!”

“What happened to you to forget to feed your dog, Mr. Muscles?” – When she called me Mr. Muscles, I felt all mind travelled till that day on the beach. It was the first name she called me and she showed me the same look and smile that she showed me that day.

“You know what happened!”

“No, I don’t. You didn’t say anything about it. Let’s go talk to the living room.” – We walked to the living room and we sat in the couch. Every time I looked at her, I just wanted to kiss her and hug her and live what we didn’t live all this lasts months but, once again, she surprised me. – “You have no idea how much I want to kiss you right now…” – she did a pause and looked at me with that way I can’t resist. – “But firstly we must have a rational moment.”

“What you mean? Kiss me it’s not a rational action?”

“Hmm… I don’t think so!” – We both laughed with what she said. Yeah, she was right. We both knew if she kissed me, it would become everything less a rational moment.

“Okay… We’ll discuss this later. First of all, I wanna thank you.”

“Thank me?”

“Thank you for kissing me. Really. I was so stupid with you, babygirl. I didn’t stop to love you every single second. But I thought you would want to live a pacific life and…”
“I want to life a pacific life but with you by my side.”

“You know it’s impossible, Annie.”

“No, it doesn’t. We can live a pacific life in our way. Just loving each other apart of you’re in tour or you’re recording.”

“Are you sure about that?”

“I always was sure about you, Bri. When I can, I'll go with you. When I can't, I'll be with you anyway.”

“Can we pass till the irrational part?”

“No! I have to tell you something…”

“What?” – Annie looked at me and get out of the couch and she sat right next to me. She took my hand and showed me her beautiful and sexy smile.

“We should be just friends for now!” – She tried to do a serious face but she couldn’t control herself and she smile a little bit. I understood she was kidding with me.

“Bullshit!”- Annie looked at me, fixing her eyes in mine for some seconds. Then, she held me against her body. Her hands slid up and down, comforted me for a while. She rested her head in my shoulder. I put my hands around her back, pushing her to me.

“It was so hard… Wake up every morning without you by my side. Live the day without see you, without talk to you…”

“Fall asleep thinking about you. How you could be… What could I do to forget you… But every day I loved you more and more. I love you more and more.” – Annie moved a bit away from me, staring at me.

“Promise me this will never happen again.”

“I promise, babygirl. I promise.” – I touched on her face with my fingers, putting my whole hand on Annie’s cheek. She started to approach me slowly till I pushed her to me and I gave her a soft kiss in her lips. She smiled at me and then kissed me passionately. We give ourselves to each other. I missed to kiss her. I missed to fell her. I missed felling her body stuck in mine. She sat in my lap and she still kissing me more and more passionately. I was becoming crazy till we heard the door opening. We got up and we started to put our clothes in the right place.

“Aw Zacky... I’m in love with those little clothes. Can you imagine…”

“Oh shit! Hey guys! Did we interrupt something?”

“No. We were going to leave right now, right Bri?”

“Yeah… Sure! See ya guys.” – I held Annie’s hand and we left the house. I didn’t know what her plain was but I just wanted to be alone with her.

*** Third person POV ***

“Wait. Do you want… to see… Kelly’s clothes? Are they dating again?” – Rita asked Zacky while she put all the bags in the couch.

“Did you see Brian’s face? And Annie’s? My God! We arrived at a bad time.”

“Yeah… At least, they’re together!”

Rita and Zacky had gone buy some little things to their little baby. They went to Rita’s room to see, one more time, Kelly’s new clothes. They were so excited with the baby and Rita’s belly was bigger day by day.

“Are you imagining our little daughter wearing this little shirt?” – Rita said taking the baby sweater and putting it on her belly.

“And with these little shoes! But… do you know what I imagine every night before sleep?” – Zacky looked at Rita with his lovely and bright eyes.

“Hmm… what do you imagine every night before sleep?”

“Come back home and find the only women of my life waiting for me!”

“Aww! You’ve left me speechless!”

“You don’t need to say anything, babe. But it will be difficult.”

“What will be difficult?”

“Go in tour and leave you here with Kelly…”

“I know it’ll be hard but… think positive! Then you’ll find us waiting for you. And we won’t be alone. We have the girls!”

“You have always a good word to tell me, don’t you?”

“Yes, because of you! You changed my life and my point of view about it. But in this case… we don’t have another choice Zee. We’ll be fine, don’t worry!”

“I love you so much!”

“I know, Zee. Me too and also Kelly!”

“It’s amazing this feeling. Like… have a baby. It’s half mine, half yours.”

“Sometime I don’t have words to describe how is wonderful to be pregnant!”

“You’re so lucky!”

“Absolutely!” – Rita gave a soft kiss in Zacky’s lips and then she stepped back a little from him and stood with an expression as if she had remembered something. – “what day is today?”

“Sep. 8th, I guess. Why?”

“Oh my God!!! Annie’s birthday is in 3 days. We have to do something.”

“Does she usually do something in her birthday?”

“Not at all. But this year is different. She found the love of her life. Me as well. And since she and Brian are well again with each other ... I do not know ... we could organize something.”

“I don’t know, babe. Yeah we could do something but are you thinking about a party with us?”

“Yeah! Something simple but with her style. With music, karaoke maybe… we can do a dinner and then we go to party!”
“Firstly, you can go to parties. I mean… you have to be careful and alcohol? FORGET IT! But… I don’t know, babe. I was thinking… I don’t know. Her birthday is on that day of the week?”

“Saturday, I guess!”

“Hmm… yeah… I was thinking to do something during the day like a big lunch or something. I’m sure Brian want to take her to a dinner and pass the rest of the night with her!” – Rita began laughing while she was listening Zacky. A naughty laugh. – “What? Its normal! They will make love! So what?”

“Nothing, nothing! Yeah, talking about sex… I mean, making love…”

“I’m ready!” – Zacky said while he was taking his shirt off but Rita stopped him.

“Stop it! We have lots of things to do before! I was talking about Matt and Veronica!”

“Oh God!!! Did you see them after the dinner? And I’m telling you… is she at home?”

“I don’t think so.”

“So… she slept with Shadows! I’m sure they slept together!”

“But… no, they couldn’t!”

“Why?”

“Because… I don’t know… we never saw them kissing or something. They are always talking and talking…”

“Rita, remember about Tay and Johnny. They were always angry with each other. ‘Shut up, half man!’… ‘You’re fucking bitch!’ and then… first of all, they were found making sex in a phone booth. Wow, did I tell you Tay made a tattoo in Johnny’s ass?”

“WHAT??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME, RIGHT?”

“No, I’m not. We found it in this last tour. It seems she did it in their first night together. They were drunks.”

“Oh Lord! But they are so cute together… they are always saying bad things to each other but they love each other so much. I think Tay is moving to his home.”

“Really? He didn’t tell me anything.”

“Neither she. But…” – Rita began to speak more softly. – “This morning, before I left, I saw her taking the bags from the closet. And now she is in her bedroom. Making what? I don’t know but I can figure it.”

The truth is Tay and Johnny had spent lots of time together. They are very close to each other and Johnny had suggested to Tay to move with him. She hesitated a bit but it was time to make choices and start living her life in other away. She was no longer a child and even though it was a risky step she solved to do this step.

“I’m sorry, girls. I have to do this…” – Tay said to herself while she was putting her clothes in her bags.

Annie and Brian had to leave her house because of Rita and Zacky. They could go to Annie’s bedroom but she wanted to be completely alone with him. They were four months apart. They were four months without talking to each other, without seeing each other, without touching each other. But still, the love grew over these four months.
We needed to catch the lost time. They have to catch the lost time.

“Where are we going?” – Brian asked, smiling, after coming into Annie’s car. She looked at him and suddenly, doing a look of surprise, she left the car running. – “Oh my God! She’s still the same!”

Annie ran till her house, opened the front door, and there she found Pinkly, lying on the floor with her little head on her paws.

“I’m so sorry, Pinkly! I know you hate me right now but… I swear, it wasn’t my fault!” – Annie took Pinkly in her arms and left the house. She came back to the car and Brian looked at her and when she saw Pinkly, he hold her tightly and started apologizing.

“I’m sorry, Pinkly. I’m so sorry. It’s Annie’s fault, you know that.”

“What? My fault? You have to be responsible for your little daughter!”

“I am responsible, okay? But… you’re like… I don’t know! When I’m with you, I forget all the rest. It’s like… everybody else seems far away! Like… you’re my life, Annie! You didn’t hear that, Pinkly!” – Brian put his hands in Pinkly’s ears to her don’t hear what he was saying. Annie looked at him, putting her hand on his cheek and then she kissed him softly.

“Can we go to your house?”

“I have a better idea.”

“So, where are you going?”

“A special place where you and I passed a wonderful night together and a horny doll tell us to make love but…”

“Wow, but what?! I couldn’t make love with you in our first date.”

“But, we made love in our second date. What is the difference?”

“Shut up! We made love because… we are mad with each other and… you know what? Fuck you!”

“Okay… you’ll fuck me!”

“Brian!!!”

“I’m sorry, babygirl! I’m kidding, okay?”

“Yeah, you’re kidding? Can we go?”

“Let’s go! But can we go to my dad’s house first to leave Pinkly with Mac?”

“Sure!”

Annie started the car and drove till Haner’s house to leave there Pinkly with Brian’s sister. Then they went to ‘Jimmy’s house’. 10 minutes later, they arrived there. Matt’s car was there but they didn’t see it. Annie and Brian came into the house. Annie closed the door and took a deep breath. Brian approached her and gave her a hug.

“It’s incredible…”

“What, babygirl?”

“This house… I feel something here. I’m sorry talking about this again but… there’s something here. But it’s a good presence.”

“I don’t believe in this kind of stuff, you know that. But… I can’t deny I don’t feel it too. Every time I come here… I imagine Jimmy running to me to hug me and then… God! I feel his hug every time I come here… and… I just want to know if he’s okay.”

“I’m sure he is. And I’m sure he’s very proud of you!”

“Oh yeah! Because I opened my eyes and I saw I have a beautiful woman in my life that love me as much I love her and I can’t lose her for anything.”

Annie kissed Brian intensely. His hands pushing her to him and he started taking her to the couch. He lied down in it, taking Annie with him. The kiss began to increase in intensity. Quickly, Brian started taking Annie’s clothes off as Annie started to take his clothes off too. Their desire was huge. They were acting with some violence but suddenly they heard a big band upstairs.

“Oh my God… Again?” – Annie said trying controlling her breath.

“Fuck! I’ll see. Stay here!”

“No. I’ll go with you.”

Annie and Brian got up of the couch and went upstairs (with only with underwear) to see what was going on. They saw all the rooms but they were still hearing noises. It was in the last room. They walked up to room, on tiptoe, very slowly, to avoid making noise and to understand what was happening. Getting there, they began to hear some moans. Brian looked at Annie with a confused look and put his hand on the doorknob to open the door but Annie grabbed his arm.

"its better you don’t open it!”

"Why? We gotta know what noise is that!"

"Bri, can't you hear? Someone is there having sex!"

"I know... so even. Who will be? Rita and Zacky are at home..."

"Tay is also there..."

"So... we have to see who is!"

Brian quickly opened the door and he and Annie stood open-mouthed when they saw it was Matt and Veronica.

“Oh shit!” – Matt said putting a blanket over him.