A Million Nights

Incomplete

“You’re kidding, right?”

“No, Annie, I’m not. I’m talking very serious. I’ll marry Johnny!” – I walked towards the bed where Brian was looking at me with a confused look. He asked me, whispering, what was happening lower but I couldn’t say a word. I felt my strength going away and I just sat on the bed, completely in shock. Brian approached me and grabbed my hand to catch my attention. I looked at him and my eyes filled with tears. I’m not saying I was sad about this but I was worry. I remembered the day I told Tay that Brian asked me to marry him. I was so happy… but then I realized it was too soon and… we broke up. I was afraid about what will happened between them and I know Tay… she’s able to love but she’s not that kind of woman who dream about to marry.

“Annie? Are you there?” –Tay asked. I couldn’t say anything by now because I was very nervous and confused. I just hang up the call and put my phone on the nightstand. I couldn’t help and I began to cry a lot. Brian was very worried with me because I didn’t say a word about that.

“What happened, Annie? I’m starting to get nervous. Something happened with Tay or Johnny?”

“Yeah…”

“Annie… was something bad?”

“I don’t know, Bri… I’m afraid…”

“Please, Annie… tell me what happened with them…”

“They will marry each other…” – Brian looked at me and his sweet look went away and it became to an angry look. I understood his attitude. It was alike mine. He moved away from me and started walked around in the room.

“She was kidding, right?”

“I don’t think so…”

“Johnny asked her to marry him? They can’t do this…”

“Why are you saying this?”

“Annie… I know Tay is one of your best friends and I know you love her and respect her but… do you think this marriage will work? I mean… I know Johnny and he clings very easily. And what I know about Tay… she is… she’s completely crazy! In a good way, you know what I mean? But… I think she’s happy because… she will live another adventure but in a few months, she'll be bored about it. What I know about Johnny is he will want to have kids and… do you think Tay want to have kids months after the wedding? And they don’t know each other so well. This was the reason why we shouldn’t marry too soon, remember?” – Brian was so right. I know Tay and weddings are not for her. I have no doubts about her love for Johnny. I have doubts about their future and as Brian said, it was too soon. My phone started ringing again avoiding me to answer to Brian. It was Tay again.

“Hey Tay…”

“Annie, are you okay? I stopped to hear you…”

“Yeah, I’m okay. Listen… congratulations!” – I said without motivation. Brian started saying for me to say she couldn’t do this.

“Why am I feeling you’re not happy for me?”

“Tay, I’m very happy for you, believe me…” – Brian insisted to me and I asked Tay to hold a second and I turned back to face Brian. – “Jesus, Bri. Can you stop it?”

“Why don’t you tell her they’re doing shit?”

“it’s not the right moment, Bri!”

“Oh really? So you will do the same you did with me. First of all, you will deceive her by saying that you're very happy for her and you believe in this marriage and in a few days you will say that she can't marry. Please, Annie…” – Now I was very angry with Brian. Okay, I did a big mistake but it’s past. Will he be always saying me that?

“Tay, I’m sorry but I have a problem here. I’ll talk with you later okay?”

“But, what’s wrong?”

“Bye, Tay!” – I hang up the phone and looked at Brian with a very angry looked. He smiled at me and stretched out his hand, calling me to join him in bed.

“Did you really have to say that, didn’t you?”

“What?”

“Fuck, Brian. Will you always saying in my face what I had to you about the wedding?”

“Oh babygirl… it was just an example. I didn’t say that with in order to hurt you anyway.”

“But it hurt me…” – I walked towards him and went to bed and I approached him on knees. He pulled me to him putting his hands on my waist.

“I’m sorry, little girl… let’s forget this, okay? I’m still missing you!”

“I’m missing you too. But let’s go to the bathroom!” – I jumped from the bed and I ran towards the bathroom. I wanted to try something different and after this ‘busy’ day I needed a hot and relaxing bath. Brian didn’t say a word. Maybe because I didn’t give him the opportunity to say something. I was still with underwear so does he.
I ran towards the bathtub and turned the shower on and adjusted the temperature of the water. Brian came into the bathroom and found me there playing with the water. He looked at me with a surprised look but also a little disappointed.

“Will you take a shower?”

“We will take a shower! We need to relax. It was a big day…”

“But I was thinking…”

“Shhh!” – I said approaching me of him. I held him putting my hands on his neck and gave him a gentle kiss on his lips. He looked at me and asked me what I had in my mind. I pulled away from him and I took my underwear off never taking my eyes of him. I approached him and grabbed his hands and gently I slid them down to his boxers, taking them off. Then I took him to the bathtub. The hot water fell on us. His hands touched my wet body. I was with my backs turned to him. His hands travelled from my belly, then they went up to my boobs and some seconds later his hands slid through my waist and he turned me to face him. I just ‘ignored’ his actions and I started tinkering in my hair to thoroughly soak it. He staring at me for some moments and then he grabbed my arms with some violence, leaning against me, leaving me with no reaction. I feel my back hit the cold tiles of the wall.

“Why are you doing this to me?” - I looked into his eyes and saw how eager he was to touch my body and lose himself in it.

“I'm not doing anything to you.”

I looked at him with a naughty look and he gave me an intense kiss. Our tongues dance in perfect harmony and I felt his hands travelled from my waist to my backs. I felt his touch more intensive and our kiss started to slow down. I couldn't help the anxiety that settled on my lower stomach with his actions. My breath was heavy and I didn't know what to do neither what to say this time. The water kept falling on us. I felt my heart about to explode but I knew I couldn't give weaker party this time. I stopped the kiss and putting my hands on his abdominals, pushed him a little away from me. Every time I looked at him, I saw that beautiful eyes full of desire and I was about to give me. He grabbed my wrists and pulled me to the wall again. He started kissing me my chest, my neck until he kissed me madly. I felt his strength waning and his hands letting out my wrists... I was rendered. My hands rested on his shoulders and I felt increasingly his body next to mine.
I wrapped my arms around his middle; I needed his body close to mine. I buried my face on his chest and he gave me several soft kisses on my shoulder. I looked at him on more time and he put his hand on my neck and gave me a kiss on my forehead. My fingers travelled through all that amazing tattoos and muscles. I started for the arms ones, which his muscles were tense with the desire, then the tattoos on his chest.
He was staring at me and when my fingertips touched the ‘FOREVER’ tattoo, he grabbed my hand and kissed me again. I moaned this time. I couldn’t help one second more how I was screaming for Brian inside. His hand travelled from my cheek, then my boobs, my belly… and suddenly he grabbed one of my legs, making me putting it up around his waist.
In a middle of a deep and passionate kiss, I felt two of his fingers going inside me. I put my hands on his shoulders and he begun to kiss my neck and with his free hand, he was pushing me against his body. Feeling all that body stuck in mine, it was one of the most exciting things on this life. I was able to feel his hornyness in his actions, in his touch, in his kisses… My heart speeded up even more but I knew what I had to do. Slowly I lowered one of my hands down his stomach until I found his sensitive member. He broke the kiss and moaned with desperate and pleasure. Brian looked at me with a look of despair that left me completely crazy.

“Don’t stop!” – We both said, letting out a long moan. Brian moaned in his lips, his breath was even heavier. I smirked at him, before kissing his lips again as my hand started moving softly along his length, making him moan, this time harder. I searched for his mouth and kissed him but this time he was having some problems to kiss me back. I was keeping the movement, his breath hitched as I quickened my pace but he didn't stay back. I needed more. I searched for his hand to take it out of my sweet spot but he was always stopping me.

“What’s wrong, babygirl?” – He said without open his eyes and he started increasing the intensity of the penetration. I couldn’t help and I begun to moan a lot, I mean… I begun to scream, yelling for him to not stop! His fingers are so long that I have almost the same pleasure than when we're really making love. He understood I was almost coming so we took his finger out and then he kept doing it but this time with his sensitive member.

“Say you love me, babygirl! Say you love me…”

“I love you more than anything and I wanna feel you like now every single day, Bri. It’s so perfect… so good!” – We started to moan more and more till we got it. Our bodies exploded with passion. Brian held me tightly and he started to give me lots of kisses on my lips. I can’t describe how much I missed him. How much I missed him inside me. My heart was almost stopping. I felt my breath slowing down and my heartbeat too. We looked at each other in the eyes, we smiled and we leaned our foreheads in each other. We stayed like that for some seconds until Brian broke the silence.

“I dreamed about this all nights I passed without you!”

“It’s amazing how you are so good…”

“It's you who makes me being like this!”

“Bri-” – I had my head full of things to tell him but I was lost in words and feelings. I was so happy, I was so alive again. I just asked the heavens to never take Brian away for me. I need him in my life. He is my life.

“You’re perfect… you’re the woman of my life and I never felt so much pleasure in my entire life…”

“You’re my life, Bri.“

“Don’t leave me, babygirl… don’t leave me because without you I’m nothing.”

“I won’t leave you… this time I won’t leave you.”

“Do you love me?”

“I love you and I will prove it too you every single day.”

“My God… I have no idea how am I feeling inside… touch your baby skin, kiss your delicious lips, hearing you saying you love me… oh Annie, I can’t believe your mine…”

“We belong together!”

“Yeah, we do. But now… we should take a shower, right?” I smiled at him and gave him a big kiss on his lips. Everything was looking surreal yet. We took a shower, doing some small breaks with hugs and kisses. We broke up and then went back to the room with only a towel around our bodies.

“I wonder how you insist on being with me when there is so much beautiful woman in the world.” – I asked him while I was drying my hair with the towel, removing the excess water. But it’s true… I couldn't understand how a man like Brian, famous, talented, and beautiful, could be in love with a simple girl like me. I mean, there are women far more beautiful than I am in California. I don't even like to wear very low-cut and colored clothes. I'm more the type of girl who loves to wear black clothes, leather jacket and heels or sometimes, instead of it, military style boots. I even will talk about my make: black eye-liner with white or gray eye shadow. I look at the past of Brian, I mean Michelle, and I have nothing to do with her.

“What?” – Brian looked at me, this time, with an angry look, giving me the opportunity to change the subject. But I need to understand why he’s in love with me.

“Why did you choice me? I'm nothing special. I'm a simple girl. I don't even think I'm beautiful…”

“I'm not listening well, am I?” – He was in the bed wearing his boxers and it seemed my words were a joke to him. But it wasn’t. I didn’t look at him neither said a word about it. He understood I was talking seriously. He got up and walked towards me. “Seriously? Annie, you can’t be serious right now…” – I looked at him this time to ask him to help me to fasten my bra and I saw his surprised look. I gave him the bra and he helped me with it. I turned to him to continue the conversation.

“Don’t look at me like this!”

“How do you want me to look at you? I can’t ... I mean, yeah, I can look at you differently, it's true. You know why?”

“If that answers my question...” – I said, turning my back to him.

“See? It’s because of that kind of attitude that makes me love you so much, Annie. You are stubborn, proud, you think you are always right, but on the other hand, you think that everyone is better than you…”

“Wow, it's because of that why you love me? Telling me in my face all my faults?”

“I’m not telling you all your faults… you have more!” – I knew he was teasing me but I was becoming very angry with him. I ran towards the bed and started shooting him with all the pads he had on the bed.

“Wow, I have more! So why are you spending your time with me, huh?”

“Annie… stop, please! Let me explain!” – Brian was laughing as hell and, of course, he made me laugh too, but quickly and hided my smile when I realized I didn’t have more pads.

“I don’t wanna hear you, Brian Haner.”

“Can you stop teasing me?”

“If I stop teasing you, our relationship becomes a traditional one. I don’t want that!”

“Okay, you won. You can tease me but… let me explain it to you, okay? I think it’s important.” – So, I was ready to hear his explanation. I sat in the bed, only with my underwear, and he walked towards me, slowly, in his hands on the air like he was afraid I would attack him again. He sat next to me and grabbed my hands, holding them.

“First of all, you are the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen in my entire life. I said that to you when I look at you at the first time remember?” – I couldn’t forget that. ‘Oh my Good God! Besides you have a beautiful voice, you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen in my entire life!’. Those words never got out of my mind. In that moment I couldn’t help but I smiled and felt my cheeks getting hot and turn red as a tomato. Quickly I return to that room and I shook my head as if I was moving away those memories from my mind.

“Yeah, I remember…” – I said in a serious tone to keep the posture. Brian begun to laugh harder and I didn’t understand why. – “Ahahah! What is the joke?” – I said in a sarcastic way.

“Jesus, Annie… I can’t understand why you asked me why I am in love with you… My good God, you are beautiful, more than beautiful, you are perfect. You’re so talent. I love your style. I love the way you talk, the way you walk. Gosh… I fuckin’ love the way you look at me. You are a woman with personality. And this is what I love most about you. That’s why I told you some of your faults. Because all your faults become qualities because without them you wouldn't be who you are... you wouldn't be perfect. You wouldn't be the woman I love and with who I want to spend the rest of my days!” - For a moment I just was able to look at Brian. I was trying to figure out what I had heard. I was trying to figure out if I had heard all those beautiful words that come out of the mouth of that gorgeous man who was in front of me. I started feeling a lot of pressure in my chest, I felt my heart beating faster and faster and I couldn't help anymore... Tears began to run my face.

“My God, Brian…” – I said and I began to cry even more. Brian showed me a small smile and hugged me tightly, giving me a kiss in my forehead.

“Don’t cry, babygirl. You know how I hate to see you crying. But, it’s true… that is the reason how much I love so so so much!”

“The day you stop feeling all this, please tell me.” – I asked him with my face buried in his chest.

“No, I won’t tell you because I will never ever stop loving you!” – He could try but every time he opened his mouth to talk, he made me cry even more. It was already 6 pm and we didn’t eat anything. In all that deep moment, our stomachs started to make some noises that make us laugh. – “I think we should eat something, right babygirl?”

“Yeah! I’m dying!”

“So, let’s wear some clothes and then I’ll prepare a big… lunch… or dinner for you!”

We dressed and then ran to the kitchen. We were with empty stomach, so we ate something light. Brian asked me to sit while he was "cooking". Brian prepared two fresh juices of orange and made ​​two sandwiches that honestly had a delicious aspect.

“Yummy! This is the tastiest flavor you ever tasted before.”

“You’re so wrong, Bri!” – I said smiling, catching my glass and drinking some juice. At that moment, he looked at me with a revenge look and bent my glass making me drool up. Quickly I picked up the napkin, I wiped my mouth and I began to feel my chest wet. When I went to clean my shirt, Brian took the napkin from my hand and started cleaning my shirt. I looked at him and started pouting and pretending that I was crying. He looked at me in a devilish way.

“Well done! You had no right to say bad things about the food I prepared so lovingly for you! Now let me take your shirt off.”

“You don’t understand, Haner. I said that because the best flavor I tasted was you!” – I was still pouting and he looked at me with a serious look. He put the napkin on the table, took a bite of the sandwich and looked at me with a serious look.

“Listen, sexy. I go to my bedroom get a t-shirt for you but when I come back I want you naked waiting for me in the living room.” - I let out a laugh and he went upstairs to his bedroom. Of course I wouldn’t undress me and wait for him in the living room. I just took my shirt off and continued to eat. After a few seconds I heard him coming down the stairs.

“ANNIE!!! WHY AREN’T YOU HERE IN THE LIVING ROOM?” – He yelled me. I thought to myself how much I would suffer. I knew that sooner or later he would revenge on me. I took my glass and walked towards the living room but he wasn’t there. I started to call him and looked everywhere because I knew he would scare me. But suddenly I heard his phone ringing. I looked around me and saw his phone on top of the coffee table. I took it and answered the call.

“Hello?”

“Annie? It’s Zacky!”

“Hey Z., what’s up?”

“Everything’s great. Listen… I suppose you’re with Syn.”

“Yes and no. He was but he disappeared!”

“What?”

“Never mind. BRIAN!!! Wherever you are, Zacky wants to talk to you!”

“Tell him to call me later!” – I heard his voice coming of the backyard. I walked till there and opened the large window that overlooked pool access. I looked around and I didn’t see him.

“Zacky, wherever he is, he’s saying to call him later.”

“Oh my God, are you okay with each other?”

“Yeah, very well actually!”

“Thank God but, please, tell him it's urgent!”

“Bri, it’s urgent!”

“Fuck him! I don't know how he didn't call me to ask how he could make a baby!” - He appeared I don’t know of where and took the phone from my hand and I went to the backyard. I sat, waiting for Brian, in one of the sun loungers which was near the pool.

*** Brian’s POV ***

“What you want?”

“Take it easy, man! First of all, I’m very happy for you. You and Annie are finally together!”

“Yeah man… you have no idea how happy I am to be this girl in my arms again!”

“I can imagine that, bro. it was killing me see you so sad and…anyway, the important is that you are together again! Listen, do you know already Johnny will marry?”

“Gosh, please don’t make me remember that…”

“Why? I thought you would be happy for him!”

“I could me happy for him but… Zacky, listen… I don’t wanna talk about that now, okay?”

“Are you sure, you’re okay? Tay is freaking out of her mind because Annie wasn’t happy for her. Now you’re weird with that too…”

“Fuck, Zacky… we talked later about this, okay? Is that the reason why you called me?”

“No, man. Annie is next to you?”

“No, she’s on the backyard. Why?”

“Man, her birthday is in three days!”

“Fuck you, you’re fucking kidding me… aren’t you?”

“No, man. I’m not!”

“Fuck! And now?”

“Now? I talked about this with Rita and I was thinking prepare a lunch in the entire group and at night, she’s yours!”

“Okay, perfect but Zacky… what will I do to her? It has to be something special… oh my God! Why didn’t you tell me sooner?”

“Gates, she’s your girlfriend not mine. And I called you twice today and you didn’t answer me!”

“Jesus, I can’t believe this! Listen… I need you help!”

“Okay… I’ll dinner with the guys here in Annie’s house so…”

“Count with us to the dinner. Now I have to go. I have my beautiful princess waiting for me!”

“See ya, man!”

I hang up the call and I looked at Annie. She was sitting in a sun lounger. She was so beautiful, peaceful with her eyes closed, drinking the juice I had prepared to her. I panicked. I had to do something special for her. I had been through this before, of course, but this time is different. This time is the birthday of the woman of my life. It was the first time that Annie pass her birthday in California and it was the first time that we spent her birthday together. I had to do something very special for her. I leaned my head against the window and I felt a strange feeling in my stomach like butterflies at the moment Annie looked back and saw me looking at her. She looked at me with a confused look as if she was asking me what I was doing there. I opened the window and went to her. I approached her and gave her a big kiss on her lips and sat beside her.

“What did Zacky want?” – Oh shit! I didn’t think about an excuse to tell her. I looked at her and I started to stutter as if the words didn't wanna come out of the mouth. – “Bri… why are you so nervous?”

“I’m not nervous… I’m… I was admiring your beauty!”

“Wow, look! I'm believing in you!”

“Come on, babygirl! I’m serious!”

“Okay… I'll pretend to believe you! What did he want?”

“He? Who?”

“Jesus, Bri. Zacky! You were talking with him, right?”

“Oh, yeah. Of course! He asked us to dinner with the guys in your house…”

“Wow, so he called you to invite us to dinner in my house? So why did he tell me that? Why did he want to tell you that and why did he say it was urgent?” – It’s very difficult to hide something to Annie. She is very curious and smart and she knew something was wrong with me and that I was hiding something for her, namely her birthday party. I didn’t know what to say so I held her and kissed her in her check and in her lips but she moved away, looking at me. I had to say something even smartest than her.

“Annie, please… forget this okay?”

“No, I don't forget this! I wanna know what happened. Did Zacky cheat on my sis?”

“God, Annie. No! Zacky never cheated on anyone and Rita won’t be the first!”

“So, what happened? Is it something about the baby?”

“No. Babygirl, please. I can’t tell you right now! I’m sorry!”

“Wait! Aren’t you organizing a birthday party for me, are you? You know I don't like a lot of confusion!”

“What an idea! Of course not! This day you will be only mine!”

“Hmm… What will you do? Remember: I am very picky!”

“Oh my good God. Don’t remember of that!” – I said, whispering, resting my head in her shoulder. What will I do? I was panicking and I didn’t know what to do in that moment. I just wanted to have a brilliant idea. But every time I wondered all this was about Annie, I only thought stick my head on the walls.

“What did you say?”

“Nothing, babygirl! I was thinking how much you‘re smart and picky! But I’ll surprise you, I promise!” – She looked at me in the eyes, smiling. She took my hand and started playing with my fingers. I felt a great relief, feeling her touch and seeing her beautiful smile.

“Bri… I said I’m very picky but… for me, being with you in my birthday is the best gift you can give me. Your love is the best gift you can give me, okay?” - Her smirk grew wider and I kept on staring at her. She slowly leaned against me, never leaving the smirk, until there was only an inch between us. My eyes travelled to her lips and my heart immediately started beating faster. I gently filled the small space between us and brushed her soft lips against mine, leading us into a sweet and slow kiss. Her hands lifted to his cheeks, cupping them to pull her closer to me. My hands travelled to her chest and I pull her to sit on my lap. She was now controlling the situation. Feeling her so close to me again, made me remember that relaxing bath, when I lost myself inside her, feeling all her heat... she broke the kiss after some moments and her beautiful brown eyes locked with mine, sending a trail of electricity through my body.

"We have to go, Haner."

"No. let's stay here for a while." - I was going to kiss her again but when our lips were about to touch, she moved away and walked to inside the house.

"Bri, it's 7:30pm. They should be waiting for us."

"I will get revenge, Annie!" - I got up of the lounger and went to the bathroom to calm down my boss. Some moments later, I went downstairs and found Annie on the couch waiting for me with a devil smile on her face. I didn’t say a word; I just took my car keys and left the house. Quickly she got up of the couch and ran towards me. We got into the car and I started the car to start the journey. I was driving but I could see Annie was staring at me. I looked at her and I couldn’t help to laugh. She was looking at me, pouting and blinking her eyes swiftly.

“See? I’m irresistible!”

“Yes, you are babygirl. Especially when you blink your eyes quickly and pout!”

“You don't know what my true tricks of seduction are yet!” - She said, putting her index finger near her bottom lip and pouting again. She was so fucking funny that I started laughing to crying. When we realized we had already arrived at her house.

We left the car and she started running towards me, hugged me and began to fill me with kisses.

"Oh my god, why are you as cute as a teddy bear, Bri?” - And this is why she is the one. For being so affectionate with me.

I gave her a kiss her lips and we walked to the door. She tried to find her keys in her bag and when she found it, opened the door. We entered and walked to the living room where Rita and Tay were. Annie ran toward them and for our admiration, Tay didn't react. Rita stood up and gave a big hug to Annie and said how happy she was for both of us. I approached Rita and she also hugged me. I said hello to Tau but she didn't answer me neither said a word to Annie. Annie and I looked at each other not knowing what had happened.

"Where are the boys?" - I asked.

"In the kitchen making dinner!" - Rita replied without taking her eyes off Tay. She wasn't realizing what was happening to her.

*** Tay’s POV ***

I was so fucking happy about the wedding. Yeah… I’m not that kind of woman that thinks in marriage, wedding dress, shoes, flowers and all that shit. No! I’m that kind of woman that wants to fuck everything, live everything and anything, test our limits, and try all the shit that exist and that kind of stuff. I’m the first one saying this is a big mistake but… I really love Johnny. I love him since the day I listen Avenged Sevenfold for the first time. Okay, it’s different. Yeah, for that reason! When I decided to move with Veronica to Annie and Rita’s house in California, I just thought in live something different. Work on in what I really like to do (tattoos and piercings), become a great tattoo artist and maybe open my own business. I never thought in come to California and met the man of my life. And it was what Johnny is: the men of my life. I'm always trying not to fall in love. I'm usually unsympathetic to the person in question... sometimes, aggressive. I was like this with Johnny. But he ended up falling in love with me. and I confess his gentle and embarrassed way made me fall in love with him in that day I met him at the store where I work today. He committed follies solely and exclusively because he was in love with me. he was arrested because of me, he agreed to have sex with me on the street because he was in love with me, he didn't panic when he noticed that I had made a tattoo on his butt... he just acted kindly with me even when I was wrong, when I called her horrible names like "half a man" or "man sample". I can now say that you can take everything of me, except my Johnny.
Johnny and I left my house after the dinner Zacky and Rita did to tell us the baby is a girl. We stayed there for a while talking about Annie and Brian but then Matt and Veronica went away and as Rita and Zacky wanted to stay alone, Johnny and me went to his house. I was so tired I didn’t say a word all the journey till I felt asleep. I didn’t realized the time I spend sleeping but I just remember feeling the car stopping and Johnny’s hand on my leg.

“Tay, sweetheart, wake up. We’re home!” - I felt his body approaching to mine and I turn my face to him. He started to give me soft kisses in my lips and I couldn’t help but it was so cute that I just put my heads on his cheeks and gave him a big kiss. His tongue found mine and I could feel my heart in my throat as if at any moment it was out of there. We left the car and entered to his house. I ran to the couch and laid down there. He started walking in my direction, never leaving his beautiful and sexy smirk. When he reached me, he sat next to me and he lowered his head and brushed his lips against mine as his hands rested on waist, keeping me close to him. I ran a hand through his chest, which tensed up my touch, and then I slid both of my hands up to his neck, deepening the kiss. His tongue found mine again and then they started fighting with passion while Johnny's small hands explored my entire body making me moan.

“Johnny… I want to tell you something!” - I moaned in his lips, after some moments, feeling my breath heavy, my heart beating faster and my chest rising up and down, but I had to say what I never said to him. He knew how much I love him but after these four months I never ever said 'I love you to him'. He was always saying it to me but... I couldn't. I wasn't ready to that even I was feeling this! He looked at me in the eyes and chuckled thinking I would same some shit like I usually do. – “Johnny… you know you’re very special for me and…” - I placed my hands on his chest, tracing circles with my fingers and I got up a little, staying sitting this time.

“And? You’re worrying me, Tay.”

“Calm down, Jo. I tried to tell you this before but… I wasn’t ready… and in this shit between Annie and Brian… I was afraid.”

“But… what happened?”

“Nothing. Nothing had happened. I just… Fuck Tay, you’re so stupid!” - I slapped myself but he stopped me, grabbing my wrist.

“Tay, you know I love you anyway. Please tell me, what’s wrong?”

"I wanna tell you that... it was very difficult to me left you on tour without my support and all that months without you... I fucking missed you. I missed you eyes, I miss your touch, I miss you smile, i missed your silliness, i missed your hugs, I missed the person I am when I'm with you. I... I love you, Johnny. I love you and I can't liv-." - With no warning he kissed me eagerly, but I pushed him away, breathless with his burst out. - "Fuck you, Johnny. You know I hate when you don't let me fin-" - His lips found mine again but this time I felt a trace of electricity running down my spine, keeping me from pulling away but I just couldn't.

“Marry me, Tay… Marry me!” – I could not be heard well.

“Wh- what?”

“I know maybe it’s too soon but… you said you love me. You never said it before, Tay. And… it was so hard to be three fucking months without you… I’m sure we’ll be very happy together making follies till the end of our days. Will you marry me?”

He slid his fingers into my hair and I wrapped my arms around his waist as we kissed passionately, leaving all of our fights behind, giving ourselves to each other.

"Yes!" - I said in the middle of that deep kiss.

"What did you say?"

"I'll marry you!" - We started walking towards the stairs, never moving away from each others. We ran towards his bedroom. Gently, coming next to his bed, he laid me down there and hovered over me, his eyes falling on mine. I was showed him the truth Tay, a Tay that nobody knows, a Tay that felt in love. My hands left his neck and travelled to his shoulder and back, keeping him as close to me as possible. He kissed me softly along my neck, sending shivers though my entire body. I lowered one of my hands to his pants and I felt the bulge growing through them.
I woke his belt and he stopped kissing me and looked at me.

"Are you talking serious?"

"Yes, Johnny, I'll marry you but now I'm going crazy. Fuck me!"

I attacked his neck, grazing my teeth over his skin, as my hands roamed his chest and his colorful arms, I felt his muscles tensing up under my touch and that only added feud to my desire. I could feel his breath becoming harder and then he started to take my clothes off his some violence.

"That's it, Johnny. Rape me and show me how we'll be happy together!" - My heart started racing faster, the longing growing wildly inside of me. I felt his heat again my chest as I felt his arousal against my thighs. I started to take his clothes of and we were only with underwear this time. We were so involved in that kiss, he didn't realize my hand slipped under his boxers and grabbed his big member. He let out a loud moan as I started rubbing him.

"Oh my God, Tay. You’re killing me!" - He didn't stay back as he started teasing me with his hands through my panties. I felt his finger moving slowly but it was driving me crazy. I started to moan and I whispered how much I love him. He moved away for me and took my panties off and returning to his position, this times he pushed himself inside of me and I put my legs around his waist. I just asked for more and more and he gave me what I asked him making me come quickly. We both begun to scream and calling bad things to each other. I felt his member getting out of inside my hot spot and he lay down next to me. We started to give me soft kisses and we felt asleep wrapped in our arms.
I woke up in the next day at the three pm and I just thought in call to Annie to tell her the news. Before that I prepared something to Johnny to eat and then we took our ‘breakfast’ together. One or two hours later, I called Annie but for my surprise she didn’t react very well. Maybe the things between her and Brian didn’t go well. I call Rita but it was Veronica that answered the call. I asked her for Annie and she told me she was very well with Brian. I don’t know how she knew it but if she said Annie was great with Brian, it just could be one thing. She was jealous!
Some minutes later, Rita called me inviting me to dinner with them tonight in our house. Johnny and I took a shower, we wear some clothes and we went there. Later, Annie and Brian arrived to our house and for my surprise that bitch was very happy in that bastard! I really pissed me off and I couldn’t have a big reaction when they approached to me and to Rita. Brian left us alone and Annie sat next to me. I couldn’t look at her. I'm wanted to give her a stoner and ask her what harm I had made for her to be jealous. And I couldn’t control myself. She grabbed my hand and gave me a kiss on it. I looked at her and she smiled at me like a truly bitch does.

“I’m sorry, Tay. I’m happy for you but… are you sure about this?” – I couldn’t help and gave her a stoner on her face with my free hand.

“You will not even think about setting your feet in my marriage. Envious bitch! Neither you neither your stupid boyfriend!”