A Million Nights

Annie's birthday. A day to remember later.

*** Annie’s POV ***

I couldn’t believe what was happening in that room. Tay hit me. She basically slapped me and called me a whore. She never ever had that kind of attitude with me, neither with the girls, only with people she really hate. Why did she do that with me? Okay, maybe it was because of my attitude when she called me telling me the news. And if it was about that, she misunderstood me. In that moment I couldn’t think about anything. I just looked at her, with my eyes full of tears, not for the slap but to know she was angry with me. Rita grabbed her arm to stop her to hit me more.

“What’s wrong with you?” – Rita yelled, grabbing Tay and moving her away of me.

“What’s wrong with me? You should ask what’s wrong with her!” – Tay said, trying to approach me.

“Tay, I don’t know what you’re talking about!”

“You don’t know? Sure, you don’t know, Annie! But I’ll tell you… I mean, I will fucking ask you… what harm have I done to you for you to be jealous of me?”

“Jealous? I’m not jealous. I’m worried!”

“Oh, really?!”

“Tay… I understand you. You can be very happy right now but you’ll see it’s too soon to marry. Remember what happened with me!”

“Annie, you know me, okay? You know I love to take a risk!”

“But this is not a game, Tay! People get marry to live with the person they love for the rest of their lives!”

“Annie, I know why people get marry!”

“Tay… you were always crazy about Johnny… don’t you think this could be just… something strong you’re feeling in the moment?”

“Annie, please answer my question… are you with Brian just because he’s Synyster Gates?”

“Of course not!”

“So, you have the answer for your question! Annie… I’m the first to think this is a big mistake! I know that! I don’t believe in marriage! I mean, I didn’t! But… I love Johnny! And with him, I can live all my bullshit because I know he’ll join me!”

“I’m afraid you’ll get hurt… or Johnny…”

“This is our business, okay? Now, live your life and fuck you. I’m getting out of here!” – Tay left the living room and went to the backyard. I just felt my world falling down. Tears started running my face and Rita approached me to hug me. How good is Rita’s hug! But in that time is all I needed. Tay didn’t understand my point of view. I lived that happiness before and she was the first whom I shared my happiness. When our boyfriend proposes us, we can’t think about anything but to say yes. And this happened to me and to Tay. Some days later, I understood it was too soon and I realized that I want to marry with Brian but not for now. I hope the same does not happen with Tay.

“Don’t worry, sis. She’ll understand…”

“Rita, you know Tay! She won't forgive me and she’ll still thinking I'm just jealous. And this is not true!”

“She’s nervous. Give her time.”

“Girls, let’s go dinner!” – Johnny called us and Rita went call Tay to go dinner and I went to the dining room where the guys were. Coming there, Brian noticed I had been crying. I tried to hide it for Brian doesn't notice but the truth is, despite I hadn't red eyes of crying, he knows me and just looking at me he knows how I'm feeling.

“What happened, babygirl?” - He asked me waking towards me.

“Nothing, Bri.”

“Where’re the girls?” – Zacky asked me.

“They’re coming. I have to go to the toilet, okay?” – I left the dinner room and went upstairs to the bathroom. Some minutes later, when I was leaving the bathroom, Brian was leaning to the wall waiting for me.

“What are you doing here?”

“What happened, Annie? I know you and your eyes don’t lie.”

“Okay… Tay and I discussed… and she slapped me…”

“What? Why?”

“Because of the wedding but I told you later. They’re waiting for us.” – We went to the dining room but in the way for there we were still talking about what had happened.

“But… about the wedding? I talked about that with Johnny and he didn’t react badly with me. He understood my point of view and he agreed with me but he said he want to take the risk so…”

“Yeah, Tay told me the same but she’s thinking I’m jealous.”

“What?”

“We talk later…” – we stop talking when we arrived at the dining room. Tay and Rita were already there. Tay was near Johnny and he was talking with her with an upset look. I just could hear Tay saying she would try. Maybe he was asking her to calm down with me. Maybe. We sat and started eating. The ambience was tense and for some moments nobody talked but thank Zacky, the things started being funnier.

“So… Syn!”

“Here he comes!”

“I didn’t say anything yet!”

“But you will. What do you wanna know?”

“What do WE wanna know? Tell us, how was it?” – Johnny said looking at us with a smirk in his face. Brian and I know they wanted to know how our day of reconciliation was. I couldn’t help and laughed because I felt how Brian was nervous to talk about that. I looked at him and he began blushing. His cheeks were red like two tomatoes and I looked at Johnny and Zacky, as Tay and Rita did, and they were looking at Brian with a weird look like they weren’t used to see him blushing just because a girl.

“I don’t know what you are talking about…”

“Annie, what did you do to Gates? Look at him! He’s shy! He never was shy!”

“Shut the fuck up, ‘half man’!” – I just saw Brian taking a little piece of bread at throw it to Johnny face. Everybody laughed, including Tay. I looked at her and quickly she hid her smile. I tried to show her my truly intensions, smiling at her but she just ignored me once again. Confusion settled in the dining room when Johnny, Brian and Zacky started a food fight, or rather, a struggle for bread. They seemed kid enjoying themselves. We try to get them to stop but we couldn't. We just looked at them and admired the sweet and sincere friendship that unites them.

“Hey, hey, hey! Guys stop! I have something to tell you. I mean, Annie and I have something to tell you!” – I looked at Brian without knowing what he was talking about. He looked at me and showed me his beautiful smile and blinked me his eye. Rita and Tay looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders. – “Well, answering to your question, Annie and I went to our spot, Jimmy’s house…”

“Uhhhh! Once again?” – Rita and Zacky said at the same time and then Johnny asked for more information about it.

“Don’t tell me the horny doll exploded again?”

“Something exploded but it wasn’t the horny doll…” – Brian looked at me, putting his arm around my shoulders and we laughed harder. Everybody looked at us with a disgusting look. They were thinking about… well, you know… but I was feeling a little uncomfortable with that kind of ‘fame’ so I started talking about the true situation.

“We shouldn’t tell them what had happened between them… they’ll get angry with us!”

“They’ didn’t ask us to keep the secret!”

“They? Who?” – Everybody asked. Brian and I looked at each other one more time and we took a deep breath to try control de laugh attack we was about to have.

“Well, we were there… enjoying the moment, you know? And suddenly we heard a bang upstairs.”

“Annie and I went upstairs till we arrived to the last room of the down the hall.”

“When we were in front of the door, we heard some moans…”

“Annie asked me to forget that but I couldn’t, right guys?”

“Of course!” – Johnny and Zacky said looked curiously to us.

“So, Brian didn’t want to leave and he opened the door!”

“And you won’t believe who was there making love!”

“NO WAY!!!” – Rita and Tay started screaming in panic, in a happy way. They hugged each other looking at me as they were waiting to hear me saying that wasn’t a joke. Johnny and Zacky got speechless for some moments but then we tried to get the sure about that.

“SHADOWS AND VERONICA?”

“Shadows and Veronica!”

After a bomb of questions about that day, we finished the dinner and went to Johnny’s bar. Johnny’s bar is a bar where the guys spend lots of time there, drinking and playing games and it was there that they met to wrote song and discuss about them. I called Veronica on the phone to invite her and Matt to come too. Some minutes later, they were there with us. Zacky, Johnny, Rita and Tay, when saw them coming into the bar, made a ‘big party’ and started to say some things about their ‘hot’ moment like they were saying names of porno movies such as the long shadow, shy but cheeky and stuff like this. Matt and Veronica tried to do a serious look but they couldn’t help and they said some jokes about that.

“What do you all want to drink?” – Brian asked us.

“BEER!” – Everyone yelled for beer unless me. Brian knew I don’t drink alcohol but that night it would be an exception. I looked at Brian and making a sexy look, I took his hand, approached me of his ear and asked him to bring me a shot. He looked at me with a surprised look and asked me if I was sure about that. I just said yes to him and we went to the counter to ask the drinks. Zacky went with him. I was a bit suspicious because Brian looked at Zacky in a strange way and he went with Brian without saying a word. I remembered the strange call that Zacky made to Brian and I was getting a little afraid.
*** Brian’s POV ***

I confess I was a little worry when Annie asked me a shot. She wasn’t used to drink alcohol so I had to take care about her. She’s responsible and I trust her but… I was afraid something bad could happen to her. But this would be the best opportunity to talk with Zacky about Annie’s birthday so when I got up to go to the counter to ask the drinks, I did a sign to Zacky and he understood and went with him.

“Hey guys! What will it be?”

“So… two shots of absinthe... no, make two weak shots!”

“A orange juice to my beautiful girlfriend…”

“And five beers!”

“It will be a good night!”

“Yes, it is!” – Zacky and I turned our back to the counter and we leaned on it looking at our girls. Every time I looked at my babygirl I feel so proud to have that girl with me and to have the opportunity to call her mine, all mine. Sometimes I think it is a dream. A beautiful dream in a middle of a nightmare. I’m not a religious man. I didn’t have that kind of education but I thank God every single day to put Annie in my way. And for making her to fall in love for me.

“Gosh, I really love that girl.”

“I never thought I would see us so lame, Gates.”

“Neither do I. Listen I need your help. I have no idea what to do in her birthday… I thought in lots of things but… take her to a dinner? Nah! Cooking for her and dinner in my house? Nah! I don’t want to kill her…”

“Hmm… I don’t know, dude.”

“But you have to know, Zacky! You have to help me!”

“I’m trying, Syn. Take it easy! Uff… I don’t know… and if you do a picnic with her on the beach…”

“Fuck yeah!!! It was the best idea ever. I know what I’ll do! But I’ll need your help!” – Now, I knew what to do. It was in that beach where I found Annie. It was there we felt in love for each other, it was there we had the best day of our life.

“There it is!”

“Thank you, man!” – The guy gave us the drinks and then we went to the table where the group was. – “We talked later about that.”

I sat next to Annie and she hugged me. It’s so good feel all her love for me in her actions, in her words, in her eyes… I gave her a kiss on her lips and quickly she took the shot. I stopped her, grabbing her arm. I mean… I didn’t want her to be drunk. Okay, it was just a shot but… I love her and I don’t want her to be a drunk like we are. I was afraid about to influence her in a bad way. I love the fact about she doesn’t smoke neither drunk. She is that girl that every boy really wants to get marry. So, she looked at me with a confused look when I grabbed her arm.

“Is everything okay, Bri?”

“Yeah but… promise me it will be the last shot of the night!”

“Of course, it will. I just ask for it because… just to toast with you for our love!”

“Really? Aren’t you being influenced by us, are you?”

“Me? Being influenced? I’d never ever be influenced by anyone. A toast?”

“Guys, a toast!”

“To what or who?” – Matt asked.

“Well, first of all, a toast to Jimmy, to us, to our girls, to true love and… to true friendship. I love you guys!”

We spent hours in the bar. We met there some friend of ours and we present our girls to them and apparently Matt and Veronica were dating. I didn’t feel this union since Jimmy’s death. I was really happy that night but for some moments I felt a little down exactly about that reason: Jimmy. It would be amazing to have Jimmy there with us, celebrating the love and the friendship. Nothing is the same without The Rev here with us. And every time I think about it… I can’t help but… he was part of me and even with Annie in my life, I’m incomplete.
Well, it was about 4am so we decided to go to Annie’s house. Everybody slept there. Sometimes that house seems like it’s a campsite with so much people there. Our luck is that house is very big and the girls have their own bedroom so nobody has to sleep in the couch or in the floor. Annie and I were already in her bedroom. I took my clothes off, standing just with my boxers but she put on her pajamas. She looks sexy anyway. I pulled the blankets back and lay down, admiring my beautiful girlfriend undressing herself. She was already with her pajamas on and she walked towards the door, opened it and peered out like she was looking for someone. She closed the door and ran towards me.

“Babe, I have to go downstairs, okay?”

“What will you do?”

“I think Tay is there. I need to talk to her.”

“Talk to her tomorrow. Come to bed, please.”

“It’s just some minutes, Bri.”

“Okay, leave me here alone with my boss…”

“You and your boss are always ready, so when I come back, it won’t be too late!”

“She’s so fuckin’ funny, isn’t she? Promise me when you come back if I’m sleeping, you’ll wake me up.”

“I promise! Wish me good luck!” – Fuck! I was really starting to hate that girl with a Mohawk. I began pouting; trying to change Annie’s mind. But I failed. she gave me a kiss on my lips, leaving me there, in that big bed, all alone. Just with my boss, Mr. Gates.
*** Annie’s POV ***

God! Brian knows exactly the best ways to tease me. Seeing him there, in my bed, with puppy eyes, pouting, looking at me like a little baby… he was almost getting what he wanted but this time I had really to talk with Tay and do something to Tay trust in me again. I went downstairs, slowing trying to understand if she was alone or not. I went to the living room but she wasn’t there so I went to the kitchen. And there she was. Eating. A cake.
I walked towards the counter and sat in a chair looking at her. She turned herself to see who was there and when she realized it was me, she just took the cake and walked towards the door to go away but I stopped her grabbing her arm.

“Sis, we need to talk!”

“About?”

“About your wedding.”

“Again? Fuck you, Annie. Give up, okay!”

“Tay, please. I just want you to understand I’m worry about you. But if you really want to marry, of course I’m happy for you. You know how much I want to see you happy and if Johnny is your happiness… I’m wishing the best for you two, you know that!”

“I don’t know Annie… why did you act like that? You hang up the call in my face!”

“Because I was panic. Because I saw me instead of you, you know? For some seconds I lived that day when Brian proposed me. But then… I just don’t want to see you suffer like I did. You’re not stronger as you try to show to everybody. I know you, Tay. Can tell anyone how calm you are in the wedding but… I’m sure you’re panicking with this.”

“Fuck you! You know me so well, sis. Gosh… I’m sorry, Annie. I’m so sorry! I… you’re right. Like I had said you before, I’m the first person to say it’s a big mistake but… I can imagine Johnny and me together forever, you know? I’m not sure about my life and my future but... Johnny is the only certainty I have.”

“Come here! I’m so happy for you, Tay! So so so happy!” – Finally, Tay and I were friends again. Now, everything is perfect! I felt a relief in my shoulders and I could breathe again with sure everything was okay. Tay and I hugged each other and I could see the sparkle in her eyes again.

“I know, Annie! By the way… I want tell you something.”

“What?”

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry about all that shit I said to you.”

“I understood you, Tay. Let’s forget this, okay?”

“Now, I need your help to the wedding. After all, you're my maid of honor.”

“Yeah, sure! I’ll be your… wait! I’m your maid of honor? REALLY?” - I didn’t hear well, did I?

“Sure! Who could be?”

“OMG, OMG, OH MY GOD!!!” – I was felling so happy that I can’t find words to describe how I was feeling in that moment. I love wedding and the Tay’s wedding was really leave me so much curious but now, knowing I’ll be her maid of honor… My God! This is… surreal! – “I’m so proud to be your maid of honor! We have to see the dress, shoes… wow, and you’ll go with a white dress!”

“Are you crazy? Annie, I’m Tay! I’m not you, or Rita or Veronica. I can go with those fucking high heels. Despite not knowing how to walk with that shit on my feet. But a white dress? NO!”

“C’mon, Tay! There are so much beautiful wedding dresses! You’ll change my mind when you’ll see them.”

“Sis looked at me and memorize what I’ll tell you: I already have the perfect dress in my mind. Tomorrow I’ll show you.”

“Which colors?”

“Black and blue!”

“What? Tay… you’re the bride. You can’t go with a black and blue dress!”

“Exactly, I’m the bride, so I choose my dress. And it’ll be black and blue!”

“Oh God! Okay… I’ll wait until I see your perfect wedding dress. Now I have to go because I have Brian and his boss waiting for me in my bed.”

“What the fuck? Brian and his boss? Are you talking about his big cock?” – Tay and I walked towards the stairs and we walked to ours bedroom that were side by side.

“Yeah! Now let’s go! Johnny and his half man are waiting for you two!”

“Oh, yes they are! You don’t have idea how good it was this morning!”

“Tay, please!”

“I’m talking serious! When I put my hand on his…”

“Tay, shut up! Jesus, I don’t wanna know how it is your sex moment with Johnny!”

“But I wanna know how it was yours with Brian!”

“Good night!” – I opened the door of my room and came into there. I tried to close the door but Tay put her hand on the door knob and pushed it to me, looking at me grimacing.

“You have to tell me all the details. See ya!”

I turned my back and faced with Brian sleeping like a little baby. I walked to the bed, I pulled back the blankets and I laid down my beautiful boyfriend. He felt my body next to him and pulled his arm around me, pushing me towards him. I gave him a kiss on his lips and stroked his face with my delicate fingers. He smiled at me and started kissing me harder, pulling more and more my body against his.

“I miss you, babygirl.”

“You should come back to sleep!”

“Sleep? I don’t want to sleep. I wanna love you.” – I was surrounding again to him. He grabbed my wrists and he began to kiss and bite all my body. My hands gripped the sheets so I was expressing all the pleasure was feeling at that moment. He took my shorts of my pajamas off and then my panties. He began to kiss all that area making me moan every single second. I couldn’t do noise because everybody were in the house. I covered my mouth with my hand to prevent a scream or a big groan. Brian stopped to kiss and lick all that deep area and took his boxers off. I took advantage and took off my sweater too. Our naked bodies were united once more. I had to cover my mouth with my hand again but this time Brian took my hand from my mouth and started kissing me all over my neck covering to reach my ear. Our breaths were heavy and I felt a great shiver in my all body to feel his breath across my skin. He began to moan more and more.

“Faster, Brian. Faster!”

“You’re killing me, babygirl. You’re killing me with pleasure!”

His movements became faster and it was very difficult to control ourselves. His hands were travelled for my all body. He was driving me crazy. He grabbed my wrists again with some violence and just felt my body crushing for some seconds. A great mix of sensation invaded my all body and I tied Brian in my body not to leave him out of me at that moment.
*** 3 days later ***

September 11, 2010. It was Annie’s birthday. Everybody woke up early to prepare the big day to Annie, unless, of course, Annie. Brian was very nervous about the big surprise he was preparing in the last two days with Zacky’s help.
It was about 10 am and the girls went to Annie’s bedroom. They approached the bed and there she was, sleeping like an angel but not for too long.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNIE!” – The girls jumped for her bed making her wake up a little scared. They started to kiss her and hug her a lot. Annie looked at them and showed a big smile and hugged them back. With all that confusion, Annie saw a piece of paper in the nightstand. She took it to read it but in that moment Johnny and Matt came into the bedroom with a piece of cake with a candle on it.

“Happy birthday to you. happy birthday to you. Happy birthday Miss Annie. Happy birthday to you!”

“Aww, thank you guys! You’re awesome, really!”

“You’re welcome, Annie! Now eat the cake!” – Matt said putting his arm around Veronica’s waist.

“It seems to be delicious. Listen, here’s Brian? And Zacky?”

“They… they went to buy meat for the lunch!” – Johnny answered but Tay quickly changed the subject.

“But read the fuckin’ note! Out loud please!”

“Okay! I’ll read it out loud. ‘Happy birthday, babygirl! Today, you’re my baby. Okay you’re always my babygirl but today it’s different. I’m sorry I’m not there with you but Zacky and I needed to do something very important: buy meat. But I can’t make you wait one more second so open the closet and see what is there! I hope you like it. I love you. Brian.’” – Annie jumped for the bed and ran towards the closet. She opened it and there was a big golden box with a bow and a card on top. Annie picked up the box, turned and laid it on the bed. Everyone was very curious to know what Brian had offered to Annie. It was the first time the boys saw Brian to be romantic with someone. Annie took the card and read it.

“‘This is your new lover for when I'm on tour.’”

“Lover? Don’t tell me Syn buy you a vibrator? Open the fuckin’ box, Annie! I’m curious!”

“Take it easy, Tay! You aren’t more curious than me!” – Annie opened the box and there was a big Chipmunk. But this wasn’t Alvin, neither Simon, neither Theodore. It was a Synyster Gates’ Chipmunk with his guitar. – “Oh my God! My chipmunk!"

“Did he buy you a chipmunk? It doesn’t have any sense!” – Matt said.

“Yes, it is! Brian is my chipmunk! Now, excuse me guys… I’ll take a shower!”

“Wait, bitch! And our gifts?” – Tay said and the girls went with her to nowhere and the guys stayed there with Annie. Matt and Johnny took a package like a painting they had near the door and gave it to Annie.

“We hope you like it!”

“I’m sure I will, Matt!”

“Is a gift of mine, Matt and Zacky but it was Matt who chose! He’s better at this stuff!”

Annie noticed when picking up the package that was heavy and landed it on the bed. She started unwrapping it with very little way until she could see what it was. It was a big picture with the entire group and the girls which they took when they were in London on tour.

“Wow guys! I love it! We’re so beautiful! And Brian and I make a cute couple!”

“Absolutely! Annie, this is my gift! Happy birthday, sis!”

“Aww, I’m feeling like a little baby. Thanks Rita!”

“And this is mine, Annie! Please don’t hit me. I buy one for me too. It would be difficult when the boys go on tour.”

“Veronica… you didn’t buy me a…”

“I buy us a vibrator! And don’t look at me like that guys! I’ll miss Matt!”

“Oh my God…” – Annie opened Rita’s gift and it was a beautiful punk spikes high heels. – “They’re so fuckin’ beautiful!!! Don’t take this in the wrong way but... I see your gift later with Brian, okay?”

“Don’t worry! I hope it will be useful!”

“Annie, you know me… I’m Tay fuckin’ awesome so I had a different gift to give you.”

“Wow, tell me about it!”

“Well, as you know…” – Tay was about to talk but she was interrupted by Brian and Zacky making lots of noise calling for Annie downstairs.

“Where my babygirl?”

“Where is Annie Haner?”

They arrived to Annie’s bedroom where everybody was and Brian and Zacky jumped to the bed hugging Annie and gave her lots of kisses. Then, Brian pushed Zacky away making him falling on the floor. Everybody laughed about that situation and Brian hugged Annie and kissed her a lot making all left the bedroom.

“I’m so happy, Bri! I’m so happy to be here with you and with the guys!”

“I’m very happy too, babygirl! I wish I will be you for the next year and the other one, and the other one…”

“You will! Aww, it’s true! I love the Syn Chipmunk! My new lover!”

“Do you like it? This is the real chipmunk! I buy it for you to stop you to call me chipmunk and it’s a good way to you don’t forget me when I’m on tour.”

“Don’t worry with that, babe. I won’t forget you anyway. And veronica gave me a vibrator, so…”

“She what??? You won’t use it, will you?”

“I don’t know… I think nothing is better than you so…”

“Oh, you think… do you want to be sure about that?”

“Later, Gates! Now you have to go to do the lunch and I have to take a shower!”

“Do you need help?”

“To wash my backs? No, thanks!”

One hour later, Annie joined to the group on the backyard where the boys were cocking. They were doing a barbecue. They were invited Brian’s family (his wife, Mac and Brent) and Mike Portnoy. That house never was so full of people like in that day. In the middle of the lunch, Brian’s dad, Papa Gates, got up with his glass with wine on his hand, asking for everyone’s attention. Speeches in the middle of meals are like an American tradition.

“Guys, please! I wanna say something.” – Everybody looked at Mr. Haner, trying to hide their smiles. Everyone in that house knew how Haner is so, they couldn’t wait for good things. – “So… this is one of the happiest day of my life. And you ask: why, Brian?” – he looked at everybody waiting for some reactions but nobody said a word. – “C’mon guys: why, Brian?”

“Why, Brian?” – Everybody said, laughing.

“Thank you! Because… I’m sorry son but I have to be honest... For the first time in my entire life I see my son really happy with a girl. I know my son better than my own hand. He never had many girlfriends. If I'm not mistaken he had only three. Two girls of his school, one of them loved his head so put there two little horns. I’m sorry, Brian. And the third person… well, everybody knows her, right? I don’t wanna talk about shit… oh, I shouldn’t say that, we’re eating! So, Annie… I loved you since the day my son talked to me about you. I’m very proud to have you as my daughter-in-law and I’m sure the next year you’ll all be here once again. But you son… you still a mass playing guitar! Look at your father! I’m the best!”

“You’re saying that because you’re jealous. Everybody in this table knows I’m the best guitarist of the world.”

“Slash… cof, cof!” – Tay said while coughing.

“Ahah! Slash! I show you what a slash is later!”

“I don’t wanna know! I prefer to stay in ignorance.”

“Stop, guys! Please! Thank you very much Mr. Haner. I’m very happy to know that and I hope I’ll be able to make Brian the happiest man in the world!”

“Sure, you’ll do. But… will you gonna get it?”

“Are you talking about…”

“Suzy, cover Mac’s ears… I can see the way my son looks at you… he seems to be that guys who don’t have a girl for lots of time and…” – Everybody started to laugh harder, especially Tay and Annie.

“Dad!”

“What? It’s true! You eat her only with your eyes. It looks like you're rutting like cats!”

“Fuck you, dad! FUCK… YOU!”

“Where’s the respect, Brian? I’m your father, did you forget that?” – Mr. Haner started talking seriously but everybody in that house knew he still made fun of Brian.

“So, stop saying just bullshit! I’m in love with Annie. If I feel desire for her, it’s normal, right?”

“Of course, it is. I’m not saying it isn’t! But you have to control yourself, son. Annie needs her legs to walk and…”

“Dad, please…”

“…you have a big cock as your father…”

“Dad, stop!”

“…and when you’re going in tour, will your hand will get it playing guitar and playing other thing several times a day?”

“Did you take the day to make fun of me?”

“Noooo! I can’t do this with my own son. I respect you!”

Everybody were having a good time and then everybody started talking about Tay and Johnny’s wedding and about Bachelor Party, guests, food and all that stuff. Few hours passed. It was already 6 pm and it was time to Brian’s surprise. Annie was with Mac in the swing and Brian approached them.
*** Brian’s POV ***

“Annie, can I talk to you?”

“Sure!”

“I’ll be with mum. Thank you Annie for the advices.”

“You’re welcome, Mac!” - Mac went to the living room where Suzy and the girls were, leaving me alone with Annie. I approached her and gave her a hug and a kiss on her lips. She smiled at me and looked me in the eyes in the sexiest way on earth. I really had to change the subject because I was about to rape her right there. Now I had hard business in my hand: my surprise to Annie. I had to tell her I had to leave in a way she didn’t become sad with me.

“Wow, did you give advices to my little sister?”

“Yeah… girls stuff! So, what happen?”

“Annie… I have to leave but I'll be back at 8 to pick you.”

“What? Where do you go?”

“I can’t tell you now, babygirl. But please… don’t be mad with me, okay? I promise it’s a good thing!”

“Okay… I’ll be waiting!” – I looked at her and I know she was not fine with that situation but it was about a good reason. I knew she would be sad with me but I knew I would surprise her in a very good way.

“Come on, babygirl. Show me your beautiful smile!”

“No.”

“Please! I have to do this, babe. It’s urgent!”

“Okay… go!”

“I want you to be ready at 8 o’clock, okay?”

Some minutes later, I was in the beach in a big staff to help me with the plan. So I buy lots of candles and I did two big hearts with them on the sand and next to the hearts I wrote “Stay with me” with others candles but in Portuguese: “Fica comigo”. Few feet ahead, I prepared a kind of Hawaiian hut, with candles around and two large candlesticks, one on the left and another on the right. The center had a sort of table surrounded with pillows to make us comfortable. On the table, I put a bottle of champagne and two glasses and some petals of roses on the table and on the floor near the pillows. I was so nervous about that night… it had to be perfect. As perfect as Annie. It was everything ready and it was about 8pm so the cooking staff continued cooking and I went back to pick Annie.
When I arrived there, I faced in Annie with a beautiful white dress in lace with a brown leather jacket. She was so beautiful, pure and sexy. I stared at her for some moments until she broke the ice.

“I was so nervous about you… and Zacky told me you are doing a surprise for me so… I decided to wear something different.”

“You are… you look like a princess. Gosh, you’re perfect!”

“Thanks babe. So where do we go?”

“I’ll take you to a very special place.”

“You’re always telling me this!”

“Because I love you and I need to show you who Brian Haner is, version in love.”

“I love that version!”

“And I love you!” – I held her hand and then we went to the beach. Arriving there, I grabbed a napkin and put it around Annie's, blindfolding her eyes.

I drove her to the place where everything was prepared. Getting there the cook made ​​me a sign to let me know that everything was ready. The candles were already lighted, the champagne bottle with ice to keep it cool. I signaled to one of the team members to connect the system to have background music. Everything was as I had planned. I signaled to the team to leave and thanked all the help nodding my head. When the whole team was gone, I kissed Annie's lips and put myself in front of her.

“Are on the beach? I can the waves..."

“Yes, we are babygirl. Are you ready to see what I prepared for you?”

“Of course, I am. I am so excited that I’m feeling lots of butterflies in my stomach.”

“Me too, Annie. Oh God!” – I started to loosen the knot of the scarf and pulled it slowly. When she was ready to see everything I had prepared to her, I moved myself to her side, grabbing her hand and kissed it. – “I hope you like it!”

I was becoming so nervous because Annie just stand there looking to everything and she didn’t say a word about that. I put my arm around her waist and gave her several kisses on her cheek trying to make her to say something. Her hand travelled to her face, covering her mouth and tears began to run down her face. She couldn’t speak, she couldn’t move, she couldn’t do anything. And I thought it was a good thing. We started walking slowly towards the two big hearts and then she turned to face me. She took my hands and without stop crying she looked me in the eyes and I could see how happy she was.

“Brian… I wan- I want to tell you… this is the most… beauti-ful thing someone ever did to me!” – She said sobbing from crying. I smiled, stroking her face with my fingers, putting her hair behind her ear.

“Annie, I…”

“Wait, Brian. Let me fin-ish… I've never lo-ved anyone like I love you and any-one ne... never loved me as mu-ch as you love me. You’re very important for me, Brian. Not only because of this but for all you do for me. I love you… I lo… I love you so mu-ch.”

“I can say the same to you, babygirl. I love you more than anything. If there was a greater feeling that love, that's what I feel for you. Now, stop crying and let’s enjoy all this.”

Annie could calm down herself and we sat on those comfortable pillows, seeing the sunset. I laid down on one of the pillows and Annie lay on me, with her backs against my chest. I put my arms around her body and she put hers hands over mine and she began stroking my arms with her ​​fingernails. We stayed there for a few moments without saying a single word. Just enjoying the moment. Whole scene made ​​me go back to the day I met Annie at that same beach. I reminded me whole the mixture of sensations when I saw her for the first time. I was so wrapped up in my thoughts; I began to push Annie against my body. It’s as if I don't console myself to have her just leaning against me. I needed to feel her completely. I needed to feel that we are just one. With one of my hands I moved away her hair for her neck and I began to kiss it gently. Her moved away slowly and turned to look at me. She put her hands on my face and gave me a passionate and deep kiss. My hand automatically traveled to her waist and slid down to her legs, lifting little by little her dress. When given by us, we were making love, right there in the midst of all this darkness, lit only by candles all those around us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Syn's Chipmunk:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/314192_271958696263986_1627454496_n.jpg
The two big hearts Brian did with canddles:
http://www.google.pt/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=c-xzRh5YHG0DnM&tbnid=491ujzGRnxYi1M:&ved=0CAgQjRwwADgP&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffavim.com%2Fimage%2F496150%2F&ei=iTImUcSGNZCwhAfx-IDYCQ&psig=AFQjCNFwEXEzk14pFGdwh-b7vxlMAwQskw&ust=1361544201908214

"Stay with me/Fica comigo" message with caddles:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/602309_4105673086722_534300325_n.jpg

Hawaiian Hut:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0EQMxQjlnTE/TGS3bINr4cI/AAAAAAAAC-0/H__JiWbx53U/s1600/27DinnerBeachNight.jpg

Annie's dress:

http://www.google.pt/imgres?um=1&hl=pt-PT&biw=1280&bih=685&tbm=isch&tbnid=WWJOLNRY2DIaJM:&imgrefurl=http://www.victoriassecret.com/clothing/beach-dresses%3FpageAt%3Dall&docid=O9d1WtPrRIHY5M&imgurl=http://media.victoriassecret.com/product/185x329/V340928_CROP1.jpg&w=185&h=329&ei=RasmUZ30KNSQhQe51YCABg&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,i:114&iact=rc&dur=1051&sig=103362510200235307504&page=1&tbnh=190&tbnw=107&start=0&ndsp=24&tx=58&ty=97