Shattered Dreams!

Chapter 3

I woke up, and pulled out some jeans. I was alone liked I had been for the last two months. Matt and the band was on tour and they came back today. I pulled on the jeans but I couldn't get the zip up, not even half way. I pulled them down and threw them at my wall in temper. I so needed new clothes, now the bump was here. I pulled out one of those special jeans with a 'Maternity' label. I pulled them on and put on a loose and baggy T-shirt. It didn't look right so I pulled on a Red and White striped top that showed my bump a lot. I sighed in the mirror and brushed my hair. I went downstairs and saw my best friend Gemma sitting at the table holding a mug of hot cocoa.

"Good morning!" I said to her, walking into my kitchen.

"Morning babes, How are you?" She asked me putting her now empty mug in the sink.

"Fine I guess" I said putting the kettle on.

"Showing the bump off now" Gemma teased me. She knew how much I hated showing the bump off. I wasn't embarressed or ashamed, I was just scared that's all.

"Shut the fuck up" I said glaring at her in a jokingly way. We both burst out laughing.

"Looking forward for Matt's return?" Gemma said putting bread into the toaster.

"Naturally, What about you and Gerard Way?, Give me some gossip about you two" I said walking out the kitchen and into my living room and sitting down on my white leather couch.

"Me and Gerard are fine married a year ago you know the usual. I came over here specially for you, Gerard will be coming over soon too, I think when Matt and the guys get back" Gemma said coming into the living room with two plates of toast. She placed one infront of me and I grabbed a piece and ate it.

"Thanks" I said to her munching on the toast.

"Would you like anything?" A voice came from behind me. It was Nanny.

Nanny was like a housemaid, she cleaned, cooked, washed, tidied, shopped and everything really. She didn't mind and sometimes I helped her. She was a great laugh and sometimes we went down the local pub or resturent and have a laugh. She's 62 but dosn't look her age at all, in fact she looks a lot younger. She loves working here, which is brilliant. I wouldn't be able to live without her. She can be strict too and sometimes tells me off for cleaning. 'You shouldn't be bending and cleaning and things in your condition missy' She'd say if she caught me cleaning or bending over. We always laugh about it after. She was lovely.

"Nope, it's ok Nancy" I said to her. Nancy was her name but she said when the baby is born the baby can call her Nanny which I though was really sweet.

"Ok, Just call when you need anything" She said walking out the room and started to sing Madonna 'sorry'.

The clock chimed 10 am and I pulled on some converses and took my car keys from a hook near the front door. We got in the car, Gemma driving as she didn't want a Mum-To-Be driving. We drove to the airport chatting about the baby and we planned to go shopping the next morning for baby things and maternity clothes for me. Gemma parked the car and got out the car. I did the same then went to the place we were meant to meet the guys. We only waited for about 10 minutes when big tattooed arms wrapped around my bump and kissed my cheek.

"I missed you" Matt's voice came. I turned around and kissed him.

"I missed you too Babes" I said hugging him.

"How many months are you now then?" Brian and Jimmy asked me at the same time.

"Five" I said to them and taking Matt's hand, we headed to the car.

Leana, Jimmy's wife were taking Jimmy, Brian and Johnny. Gena, Zacky's girlfriend was taking Zacky leaving me taking Matt home. The drive home was quiet but nice. Gemma's mobile rang but she told us to ignore it and she'd ring the caller later. We got inside the house and I felt my eyelids begin to droop. The problem being pregnant is you get very tired. I hated being tired. I loved moving around and enjoying myself. I went to bed and when I re-awoke I heard Matt and Gemma talking.

"But I don't now whether She's fit enough to come on the tour. What if she goes in labour in a middle of a show" I heard Matt complain.

"But you want her to come right?" Gemma's voice came.

"Of course I do, The last two months had been horrible for me. I can't leave her again. I can't" Matt said. God he sounded sad!

"Talk to her about it" Gemma said to him.

I got out bed and walked or shall I say wobbled to the window, and saw a black limo pull up. 'Weird' I thought i'm not expecting anyone am I?
I got closer to the window and smiled. He was early! I thought he was coming tomorrow.
It was Gerard Way! and then another guy came out the car!

"Oh No!" I gasped.

It was my Ex-Boyfriend Benji Madden. He was helping another person out the car. My Ex-Best friend Paris Hilton.

Wait a minute, There dating each other. No they can't be! Benji didn't like Paris when we were together he always told me, 'She's nothing, She only got her fame because of her family and She's so into herself she's always wearing her own brand'
So what's this? I can't beleive it. The two people I adored That hated each other are now a couple! Wow! What do I do? How will I face them? Shall I pretend to be asleep?
♠ ♠ ♠
like it so far? Please comment!