Shattered Dreams!

Chapter 4

I heard Matt clomp up the stairs, he opened the door and looked surprised to see me awake. He closed the bedroom door.

"I thought you were asleep?" He asked coming over and kissing my forehead.

"I was, I've just woke up" I told him truthfully. I sat on the end of the bed and sighed.

"What's up?" Matt said joining me on the bed.

"I don't want Paris and Benji to see my bump" I told him, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Wear one of my jackets then" He laughed, placing a hand on my bump.

"You sure?" I said looking him in the eyes.

"Of course I am" He said getting up and pulling a jacket out, which he knew I loved. It was Black with gold skulls all over it.

I pulled it on and looked at myself in the mirror. I zipped it up and took a brush from the dresser. Brushed my hair and put on some make-up. Matt just waited for me patiently. I loved him so much. He was so patient, Well sometimes. I put my make-up bag back on the dresser and turned back to Matt.

"Ready?" I asked him. He jumped off the bed and grabbed my right hand.

"Yup" He replied.

We walked out the bedroom door and I heard laughs come from downstairs. I walked dow the stairs still holding on to Matt. When we got to around the middle of the staircase everyone decided to stop what they were doing and look at us. Gemma was smiling and hugging Gerard at the same time.

"Hey guys" I said through a false smile.

"Hey babe2 Paris said standing up and giving me a hug which I soon regreted.

"Are you...... You know" She said looking down at my sort-of hidden bump.

"What?" I asked sitting down next to Matt and Jimmy.

"Pregnant?" She asked sitting back down.

"Yup" I said, Then I got into a conversation with Gerard and Gemma.

We decided to go shopping, Just us girlies. I wanted to reject but Gemma, Paris and Leana pushed me out the door and into Paris's posh car. I sulked all the way but Gemma soon go me laughing as usual. We shopped for hours and I began liking Paris! I can't beleive I said that! But it was true. She bought things for my baby, and so did the others. Others meaning, Gemma, Leana, Michelle and Val. Me and Paris went to a clothing store and I had my chance to buy maternity clothes. I bought loads! I went back to Paris whom was trying on about 50 pairs of shoes.

"Which shall I buy?" She asked me holding onto a black and white starry flats and some brown cowboy boots. I pointed to the flats and she put them in a trolly.

"You not buying shoes?" She asked me smiling.

"Go on then" I sais sitting down on a chair and let Paris choose some shoes for me to try on. We tryed about 20 pairs when Paris choose the perfect pair. They were silver with a white buckle, No heel and they were comfortable.

I put them in the trolly along with the clothes and we went to the checkout. We then took our bags and headed back to the car. No one was there get, so we sat in the car and chatted about old times. We had been good friends, Best friends in fact. We had a group of 4. Nicole Richie, Paris Hilton, Gemma Way and myself. But rumors went around about us and we were getting sick of it, Then last year Paris said something she shouldn't have causing are friendship circle to split. That's what we called our selves 'The cirlce of Best mates' Paris apoligized and admitted it was wrong of her and she wanted to be a friend of mine again. I accepted and we promised not to back-stab each other. The others came back then and we went home.

"You should really start packing" Gemma told me. I looked at the time. She was right I had better start packing.

"Why where you going?" Paris asked me.

"Avenged Sevenfold and Mcr are going on tour in the UK, Me and Gemma are going with them. I'm going to visit family as well and we've been invited to a family party. Just Matt, Jimmy and Brian are going out the bands to the party the others have organised something else. Gemma's not going to the party either leaving another space. Would you like to come?" I asked Paris. She smiled and then grinned.

"I'd love too, When shall I come back here with my Luggage and how long are we staying in th Uk?" Paris asked me.

"We're staying in Leicester for 4 weeks, I'll be 7 months pregnant then. And come around in an hour so we have plenty of time to board the plane" I told her. She nodded her head and left to her house to pack. Gemma had already packed and had put her two suitcases in Gerards car. Gemma was going to help me pack while the guys went out to say goodbye to everyone. The packing was a really good excuse for me and Gemma to talk about things. We chatted for aged and packed at the same time. We tugged the suitcase down the stairs and into Matt's car and then waited for Paris to arrive! She'd best not be late!
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you liked it! please comment!