Shattered Dreams!

Chapter 5

Paris came at the time she said. We put all the luggage away in Matt's car. Paris would be riding with me and Matt, so It would be easier. We got into the car and Matt started to drive to the airport. Matt had his ipod on so me and Paris did the same. We all had different colours. Matt's was Black, Mine White and Paris's Pink. I was listening to Evanescence, Call me when your Sober, when the car stopped and Matt got out. I press the pause button and looked out the window. We was at the airport.

"Come on then" I said taking a headphone out of Pazza's ear. Pazza was Paris's nickname. Everyone called her that. Well not everyone.

"Coming" She said getting out the car.

We put our luggage through the security things and we boarded the plane. I sat next to Matt and Pazza. We had drinks, Well Matt had beer, Pazza had wine and I had coke. I felt leaft out but I didn't care. I cared about my baby's health more. Matt seemed awfully quiet, all he did was listen to his ipod. I was annoyed but didn't show it. Hours went by and we eventually got to London airport. We picked uo our luggage and headed for a Hotel. We'd head to Leicester Tomorrow when it's light, as it's night at the moment. We found one, Pazza shared with Mini-gem as Gerard promised Mikey he'd stay with him.

I woke up and Matt was gone. 'What's with him nowaday's' I thought to myself. I got out of bed and put on a tight blue vest, It wasn't tight but it showed my bump. All of it. It was like a normal vest that clings to your stomach except mines clutching a bump. I also put on white skinny jeans and black 3inch heel boots. I grabbed my purse and headed to Pazza and Gemma's room. I knocked twise and Pazza opened it.

"Hey" She asked looking at my sad face.

"Hey, wanna go out for breakfast?" I asked her.

"Yeah sure! Hold on let me get my jacket" Pazz said leaving the door and rushing around the room. Gemma was still asleep.

"It's warm out so you don't need a jacket" I told her.

"It's autumn babe, it'll get chilly later" Pazza said writing a note which read,
'Gemma,
Just gone cafe with Stacy-ann, She needed cheering up,
back soon. Love you Pazza xxx'

We walked into a cafe and saw Matt and the guys.

"Can we go somewhere else?" I begged Pazza, I wasn't in the mood for Matt right now.

"Ok" She said giving me a weird look and walking out the cafe.

I knew Matt and the guys saw us. But I didn't care. I was nearly 7 months pregnant and I was getting mood swings really bad! If they didn't like it, then stuff them. We went to another cafe just down the street. We chatted and I told her why I didn't want to go in the cafe. It was a long talk. Gemma then walked in with Gerard.

"The guys are worried about you Stacy" Gerard said taking a seat next to Pazza.

"Great" I said taking a sip of english Tea.

"Are you feeling ok?" Gemma asked, with that I had to rush to the bathroom to be sick.
Pazza then walked in and gave me a cup of water.

"You should really see a doctor, Your ever so pale" Pazza said brushing my hair and feeling my forehead and taking it away again.

"Your awefully hot babe" She gasped. She was very worried. So was I. Was there anything wrong with my baby?

We went back to my seat and Pazza told them what happened. I didn't mind, I just focused on my bump and prayed everything would be alright. I started to feel dizzy and the room was spinning. Matt and the guys came in, and they all looked at me. I clutched my head and reached for Pazza.

I just managed to hear her say "We need to call a doctor she seriously isn't well". I could feel eyes on me. But I couldn't see anything except whirls and fuzz. Then I blacked out.

I woke up in a hospital with smily nurses around me.

"Is my baby ok?" Was the first thing I said to them.

"Yes your baby's fine" One nurse said handing me a drink of water. I drank it and Later on I was told I could go and I had to take tablets. I had six boxes. There were two different types of pills, one for 'High blood pressure' and the other was for my sickness. After I took the pills I felt a lot better. Me and Matt had got closer again as we headed to Leicester.

We got to a counsil house that Me, Matt, Pazza and Johnny rented out for the month. The others were staying somewhere else. The counsil house was nothing compared to our big houses at home in Hutington beach. Council houses are tacky and small. I went straight to bed and woke at 7pm the same day. I headed over to my parents home that was only over the road and said hi to them. We chatted and we discussed the baby's birth.

"Well as you know i'm still coming over when you turn 8 months and staying a month, I want to be there when you go in labour" Mom said to me.

"Ok that's fine" I said giving her the cash she needed to get there.

Mom wasn't that good with cash and she had to look after my 12 year old brother Nathan as well, She's a single mother you see. It was hard. Dad now lived with his new Girlfriend Jeanette from work. He gave money to Mom as well to help her along, But she still hated him. Dad didn't earn much either as he worked in Sainsbury's which is a supermarket. Dad and Nathan spend weekends together, as Dad now lives in Saffron lane. I wanted to visit him my mum came first! Sorry to say that Dad!
♠ ♠ ♠
Saffron lane is a whole pack of streets in Leciester, if anyone wanted to know!!!