Shattered Dreams!

Chapter 6

There was a Big party going on at the Walkers Football Stadium, for all the family. Well Dad's side of the family. Nathan was invited and so was Mum, surprisingly. Mum didn't want to go but I made her change her mind.

I went home and started to get ready for the party. Pazza was going and so was Avenged Sevenfold, Matt's band. I was changing into a black mini dress that showed the bump badly. Nothing covered it now. Matt's jackets did a bit but I still looked pregnant. The black dress had no sleeves it was like a vest top but was a dress. It was black and was covered in sequens. It looked really gorgeous. I pulled on black high heels and headed downstairs to where i'd put my Black clutch bag. I put the keys to this house in, my purse, Make-up, Tablets, Scan of the baby, Spare necklace incase the one I was wearing broke, and some body spray. don't ask why, I just put the spray in. I also put Britney Spears: Fantasy purfume in.

I walked downstairs and saw everyone waiting. Matt was wearing Black jeans with brown belt, White short sleeves shirt and a Death jacket. Pazza looked lovely in a skinny white mini dress that was glittery. and Johnny was wearing a long sleeved Black shirt, Blue jeans, Plain Black jacket and converses. We all piled in Matt's car and drove to the party. Matt's car was silver and it was an 8-seater. Mom and Nathan was in the back with Pazza and Johnny. Mom couldn't drive so we had to take them.

We got there and Matt parked the car. I saw my auntie Cheryl and cousin Jamie getting a blue car. I walked to them and hugged them. I introduced them to Matt, Pazza, Johnny, Zacky, Jimmy, and Brian. Then we all walked to the party. Mom and Nathan didn't talk much, even though Auntie Cheryl and Mom were still on talking terms. We walked through the double doors and I was holding matt's hand. I noticed eyes on us but I just walked to were Dad was sitting. There was enough seats for all of us to sit. So I sat next to Matt and Pazza, Mom was next to Pazza. Matt got us all drinks with Jimmy and Brian.

"Aint you having a beer Matt?" I asked him giving him a look of confusion. He never turns down a drink.

"Nope" He said taking a sip of pepsi. I kept looking at him.

"Why?" I asked putting my hand on his knee.

"I don't want you to be the only one not drinking" Matt said giving me a peck kiss.

"I won't be the only one without drink cause of Nathan" I said to him.

"I meant adult wise" He said laughing.

"Oh ok, I understand now and That is so sweet! I said to him hugging him.

I heard aww's and 'How sweet' while I hugged him and when we broke free I noticed that the music had stopped and people were looking over at us. I felt my face flush Scarlett as I looked over at them all. The music started again and my Godfather Graham came over to us.

"Hello Stacy-Ann, How are you?" He asked me leaning on Mom's chair. Mom and Graham were really good friends, even though they're not related anymore.

"I'm fine thanks and you?" I answered him. Our voices sounded so different, Not because he's male and i'm female but because he's got a british accent and i've got American.

"I'm fine. I heard about your pregnancy but I didn't beleive it as last time I saw you, you was only what 15,16. And now look at you. 23, Engaged and Pregnant" Graham exclaimed giving Matt a smile and looking back at me.

"Aint you going to take your jacket off Matt?" Graham asked him. Matt looked at me as a 'Shall I?' I nodded and he took it off. Graham eyes his tattoos and smiled. Everyone on the table I was sitting on looked at him and the tattoos, no one had seen them since we'd been together which has been nearly 4 years. Mom, Dad and Nathan had saw them but that was all unless they saw the Magazines we were in.

"So it is true then" Graham gasped. "I've seen you and Stacy-Ann in a magazine when I went for a checkup at the dentist, you have tattoos on your chest and stomach don't you?" Graham said to him.

"Yeah I do and one on my ankle" Matt said smiling and holding my hand tighter.

"There really different from the people in here. Your unique. I like you. Good choice Stacy-Ann" Grahan said before heading for the dance floor.

That night I had loads of family come up to me and say Matt is unique and cool and everything. But mostly they wanted to see the baby when it's born. So now I'll have two big families in my home when the baby is born. Great!
♠ ♠ ♠
like it! comment it xxxx