Shattered Dreams!

Chapter 7

I was in bed when I heard Dad's car draw up on the gravel drive. I sat up quickly causing pain from the bump. I jumped out of bed and grabbed my dressing gown. I could hardly pull the belt around me. My bump had gotten really big and I didn't like it much. I opened the door to see another four cars! Great!

Mom, Nathan, Uncle Gary and Uncle Paul got out of one car. Auntie Cheryl, Uncle Ray, Mitchell, Lauren, Jamie, and Carl got out the Blue van. Dad, Dad's girlfriend and the girlfriends twin daughters Holly and Amy got out of one. And the last one was a big white van helding Auntie Hilda, Uncle Pete, Louise, Louise's boyfriend, Louise's Daughter Bailey and son Mason, Carl and Shane. One big family huh! They were staying for a month and I had gotten then two big mansions to live in for that period of time. Dad's family in one, and Mom's in the other.

I let them all in, and we all decided to go in the back garden as it was bigger so everyone could fit without a squeeze. It was warm outside, so I sat down in a sun bed chair and waited for Nancy to come out. Nancy wasn't a servant but she worked like one. I hardly ask her to do anything as she does it herself. She likes cleaning and cooking and preparing. Weird. She's worked for me for about 4-5 years. She lives with me and Matt but she never disturbs us with boyfriends or friends. She's 55 and dosn't look like 55. In fact she looks younger. She has friends stay for dinner but she always asks me first. They've stopped coming for about 4 months as they don't want to disturb me as i'm pregnant so every Friday they go out for a meal and then on Saturday they go to the beach or go shopping.

Nancy came round with the drinks and asked if anyone was hungrey. No one was but Nancy got Bailey some sweets. Bailey is three years old and very cute, her younger brother Mason is one years old and dosn't eat sweets yet. Mason is very cute too.
Matt came out then in Gym shorts and no top. I noticed My Auntie Hilda look at him with an 'o' shaped mouth. She hadn't met him yet. He walked towards me and sat next to me on a seperate sun bed chair which was next to me like a double sun bed chair. He said Hi to everyone and they all replied hi. He draped and arm around me and asked if I was ok.

"Yeah i'm fine, You just got up?" I asked him pecking his lips with mine.

"Yeah I'm lazy I know" Matt laughed causing a few glances from everyone.

"Yeah you are" I said joining in the laughter. I noticed Mom was staring at me but I focused on Matt.

"You wern't meant to agree with me" Matt complained jokely.

"Yeah I no, Owww" I gasped, my hand flying to my bump.

"You alrite?" Matt asked face full of concern. I started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Matt asked, moving his hands to his hips.

"Your face" I said through laughs.

"I was scared you know" Matt said looking away from me with a tiny smile.

"The baby just kicked that's all" I said putting two fingers on his chin and moving his head so he was back looking at me.

"It kicked?" Matt said surprised. The baby hadn't kicked before. I felt it move around but it never kicked.

Matt placed a hand on my bump and waited a few minutes. I saw my bump and his hand move slightly as I felt the same pain as before. It had kicked again.
We had now got everyone's attention by now and they were all staring at my bump that moved every 5-10 minutes sometimes sooner.

After a few more minutes everyone except me and Matt went out shopping. Then Matt went to the studio so it was just me, Nancy and our dog Bella in the house.
I walked into the kitchen and felt a strong pang of pain causing me to hold and lean onto the work surface in the kitchen. It really was powerfull. My breathing got deeper and I suddenly felt sick. What was happening?
I suddenly felt another pang of pain but this time wetness trailed down my leg and seeping through my pajama bottoms. It looked like i'd wet myself.
What the Fuck was happening?
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe! By the way Jamie is a girl in the story! hope you liked it!
comment!