Shattered Dreams!

Chapter 8

I screamed in pain! Nancy came running and looked at my wet face from sweat.

"Oh my god!" Nancy said before running to the phone.

I couldn't be in labour! I was only eight months pregnant. I felt another contraction. They were coming quicker. The ambulance arrived and I was taken away to the hospital.

"Would you like us to contact anyone Miss?" A nurse said.

"Yes, My Fiance Matt. Matt Sanders" I gasped. "My phone is in my handbag"

Nancy had placed my handbag with me so I could phone Matt. The nurse took my phone and dialled the numbers of matt's phone.

"Hi is that Matt Sanders?" I heard the nurse say faintly. She waited a few moments and then replied.

"Yeah, well i'm Nurse Bellamy and I'm here with your fiancee Stacy-Ann" Another few moments silence.

"Yes she's having the baby if you could come that would be great" She said.

A scream escaped from my mouth causing the nurses to look back at me. The nurses that wasn't on the phone to Matt was preparing something leaving me on my own.

"She's fine Mr.Sanders" I heard the nurse say. She didn't sound like she meant it though.

"Nurse Bellamy there's something wrong, She'd gone too pale and her blood pressure is the wrong rate, what do we do?" An older nurse said, she had a little scared facial expression on her face.

"I'm sorry i've got to go now, please make your way here as soon as possible..." She said ending the call and then turning her attentiom to the nurse. "...We'll wait until it gets worse"

"I need to Loo" I said through gritted teeth.

"You can't your in labour, When was the last contraction?" The nurse that was on the phone said to me pulling the gloves onto her hands.

"Well it's either something is seriously wrong or I can feel the head" I said looking at them.

When I said that four nurses rushed over to me and lifted a blue sheet up.

"She's right. I can see the head" A nurse said in a panic.

"Don't panic girls. Now Stacy when I tell you to push, Push ok" The nurse standing told me. I nodded my head ina way of saying yes. She came over to me and pulled a shock expression.

"It's nearer than I thought. Push! Stacy, Push!" She shouted. I pushed with all my might and then I heard the cries of a baby. My Little angel was born!
♠ ♠ ♠
it's short I know! like it comment it!