Status: Slow Updates

Sullen Girl

Close Call

The music was booming out of the strip joint it was almost too loud for us girls to even think and a lot of them were complaining about the noise, of course Jersey as we all called him didn’t care. He had already barked at us about this being his house and it’s his rules. Jersey was a sleaze ball I could tell, he even looked the part which says enough, he was a white guy with some color to his skin an olive undertone with wide heavy lidded deep dark blue eyes, his hair was slicked back. It was covered in oil and he was tall but abnormally skinny, it’s like you could hear his bones rattle. We all thought he was on some type of drugs but we could never tell since he never smelled like it nor did it where we could see it. He also seem to have some feelings for me and I wasn’t having it but he was my boss…what could I do?

“Hey Olivia.” He said stopping at my work station which was next to foxxxy (whose name I learned is Lisa and she looked like she was underage.) she glared at him before moving to another mirror which was going to cause a fight, I knew it.

“Hi.” I said softly hoping he wouldn’t hear me since them music was on so ridiculously loud, who knew I wanted ear drums?

“You’re looking good out there.” He said staring down at me as I held back a sigh holding my robe close to my body. “I mean it Olivia, I really think you could work in my other places.” He had more? Christ this fool. “But I don’t want the world seeing your body.” His finger gently went to my shoulder as he let them work his way up to the back of my neck close to the baby hair, it caused shivers to go down my spine and I felt embarrassed as I could see the other girls watching us.

“Uh…I don’t think I should.” I mumbled as he buried his nose into my hair and I could feel the bile rising and quickly.

“Right. I hear ya.” He said softly pulling away but his hand was in my hair slightly scratching at the scalp, I wanted to puke right there as my body started to shiver some more, he most have not noticed as he pulled away and looked at the other girls. “Work your asses off, I’ll be watching.” Yup that was enough for me to run past him towards the bathroom and puke up all the food Lucas made me eat. I curse Lucas because I would have never ate this much and this is why, I get too nervous and I just puke anything up.

“Hey.” I heard someone soothing voice as I felt the hand rub up and down my body as I just puked everything up in the toilet. “Relax he’s gone now though he’ll probably be back if he finds out you’re still puking.”

“Why does he act like he’s a pimp?” I asked after puking some more and quickly pulled away to see Reina (Or her real name Honey…yes I know. What a name) She smiled gently at me before grabbing some paper and patting the sides of my face for me.

“Because he’s a slime ball.” She said softly and I sent her a smile, honey was one of the nicest girls there as I’ve come to find out and she’s try to treat me as a little sister but I never let anyone in. “Come on girl, let’s get up.” She said taking a hold of my arm and easing me up from the floor. “Let’s re-fix your hair.”

Yeah because Jersey ruined it, ugh

~~*~~
When I was dancing I was in another world I didn’t stay in the club within my mind I was completely drowning in my day dreams. I always dream how life would have been if that didn’t happen and if I was in college I would probably still be in college, I always wanted to be a Marine biologist I loved the sea and the ocean. When I was a little kid my family would take me to the beach all the time and we would stay there until late at night, we did everything by the ocean, and we always dreamed to move by the sea.

I wondered if Lucas liked the sea. Why was I thinking of Lucas? Oh I know why...because he makes my chest burn with a desire that I didn’t know I had. He makes me think men aren’t so bad, he tries his best to keep safe even when I don’t really think I need his help. Of course his good looks don’t hurt either. I wondered what he looked like without clothing on, not that I picture us having sex though it gives me a tight feeling in my stomach. His beautiful full lips were so soft and pillow like that I just wanted to brush my lips against his. Or him my dreams I did because when he gets close to me I still shiver and shake. I wish he would make me shiver and shake in other ways…maybe.

God what the hell do I want with my life? I’m a walking contraction. That thought a lone brought me out of my dreaming and I noticed I was spinning around the pole as my music was stopping, I looked down on the floor to see plenty of money causing me to smirk. As I slide down the pole I quickly grabbed my bra and grabbed the money from the floor and try my best to not run to the back of the club with the other girls.

“Good job.” Honey said with a smile and I furrowed my eyebrows but kept to myself as I quickly shoved my money into my pack bag which had a lock on it. I didn’t trust half of these girls here because the struggle is hard right now and my struggle is as strong.

“Olivia!” I heard from behind me making me turn to look over to Jersey while holding back a sigh. “I want you to walk out there. You did good girl.” He said with a smile as his eyes were filled with lust and he was too close to me like before.

“Okay.” I said trying to move out of his way but his hand cupped my cheek as I try to hold back the bile again.

“I really do wish you could work with me more.” He said as his thumb rubbed against my cheek and his other hand was laid on my waist and I felt like I was dying as my skin was already crawling. I wish my skin could just crawl right off my body and just run away from him as my bones were a simply reminder to him I am after all a human that does not want to be touched.
“I have a second job.” I said as his eyes darken with lust staring into my light green ones, he licked his lips a bit.

“Pity.” He said softly I think he forgot we weren’t the only ones in the room as I saw Honey giving him cat eyes and I knew that look so well from Mick, when he would get pissed off you can see it clear in his eyes and she was ready to claw Jersey’s face off. “I would love to see you often; maybe you can work here earlier.” His finger was slowly working its way to my lower lip and I pray Honey did something.

“Ayo boss.” Honey said as he flinched but didn’t let me go as he looked over to her with a fire in his eyes. “Winters and Coco look like they are about to fight.” He growled letting me go instantly before stomping off, as I let out a deep breathe, she looked at me sorrow. “He’s such a fucking creep. I wish he wouldn’t touch you like that.”

“Me either.” I said softly as she walked over to me with a small smile before pushing me along to get a different outfit on, tonight is going to be a long night.

I tried my best to walk around the floor but I wasn’t really trying to give another lap dances, I told jersey I hated the idea of doing that even though it is great money but I just did not want to do it. A dark room with some dude I don’t know? Yeah that doesn’t even sound well in my head and I already told him this but I guess he just wanted me for himself. I sighed trying to hide as much as my body I could but I was just walking around with some high heels tiny thong and a nice bra top pushing my breast up, and I could feel the eyes on me.

I hated.

I hated it a lot.

“Mate, you know I don’t dig this scene.” The voice it sounded so familiar as I try my best to walk behind the bar to keep my hidden.

“Aye, look aint she a beauty.” I heard and I was praying they weren’t pointing to me as I looked out from the shadow and saw the two men walking towards a table.

“She’s okay.” The voice said which caused my chest to burn with friend and I knew it was Lucas, I stopped breathing as I noticed his little way as he swayed to his right, his big body and his beautifully large hands.

“Aye what’s on your mind, Lucas? A girl? Is that why you didn’t want to come here.” His friend teased it was the same guy that I met at the bar that probably thought I was some fucking nut case.

“Nah.” Lucas said and I so wanted to get the hell out of there, I couldn’t have him seeing me like this. No way would I have Lucas lose respect for me! As I try to slink through the crowd so they wouldn’t see me I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turn to see Jersey and he looked annoyed.

“Did you walk away from customers?” He snapped and I felt like I was going to cry because Lucas could probably see this and I didn’t want to lose my only friend. “What’s wrong with you, huh?” Jersey asked grabbing roughly at my arms and I cried out in pain letting the tears roll down my face.

“Jersey leave the kid alone.” Honey said and I already saw Lucas coming this way with an angry look on his face, god he was such a super hero but I didn’t want him to see me like this.

“Shut your fat ass mouth, Reina.” Honey narrowed her eyes before walking over to us and pulled Jersey off of me. “What the hell are you doing?”

“Going home and taking her with me.” She growled at him as Jersey glared at us and we had a crowd looking at us but I just split out of there so fast to grab my stuff and get the hell out of there with or without honey, I don’t care.

Lucas can and will not see me like this.

“Want to get a drink.” I heard from Honey and I sighed grabbing my stuff and throwing on some clothes, I was just hearing ringing noises in my ears, it probably was my brain melting as the tears easily fell down my face. “Olivia.”

“I…I shouldn’t”

“I think you need a drink.” She said coming up behind me as I looked at her in the reflection and she was right I did need a fucking drink or more than one. “Come on let’s fix this make up and get the hell out of here.”

“Thank you.” I whispered as she nodded her head and kissed the top of my head.

Fuck this was a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not really sure how much I like this chapter but here you go.

Honey

Fun Fact: Olivia's full name is Olivia Alya Sheik

P.s. I hate to be that person but comments? Yes/yes? Por favor. Forever hugs and kisses?