Status: Slow Updates

Sullen Girl

Honey

I was sitting at a table staring over to Honey as she was bubbly as ever, Honey and I probably looked so different which we are. Honey has soft, fully beautiful straight hair with a honey tint to it and her smile was always on her face. She was flirting of course, she was just a bubbly person to be around and yet here I looked like I wanted to kill everyone here.

“Olivia.” She said softly before taking a long sip of her drink as I can smell the booze from here, I just ordered a beer. “Why do you drink beer? They taste so nasty.”

“I’m not trying to get wasted.” I said softly as she shrugged her shoulders to me. “I just have to wake up early tomorrow morning.” This was a lie I had a day off tomorrow but she didn’t know that.

“Oh word?” She said looking over at me with her beautiful big brown eyes as I nodded my head. “That sucks.” She said as she took another sip of her drink. “Listen I’m gonna be blunt with you.” I furrowed my eyebrows over to her. “I don’t like the way Jersey touches you and I think you should complain.”

My heart went into over drive as I looked down at my barely touched bottle; I bite down on my lower lip scrapping on the paper. It has to be my fault he was touching me, I am half naked. I am teasing him…it’s not his fault.

“Olivia.”

“Well I mean I am half naked.” I said softly looking over at her and she looked confused over what I said and almost offended.

“So? Listen just because we’re strippers.” I shot her a look and hushed as she raised an eyebrow over at me. “Doesn’t mean he can grab all up on you, he is your boss not your boyfriend and even if he was your boyfriend he shouldn’t be touching you when you’re clearly uncomfortable.”

“What? I could get fired I need this job.” I said looking at her as she sighed taking another sip of her drink, she looked disappointed in me and I felt myself looking down at my beer bottle again. “You have to understand.”

“Of course I do, I just hate some men. They are so foul.” She grumbled before taking another sip of her drink. “Speaking of men” I held back a groan because I had a feeling she was going to bring up Lucas. “That guy that came in; that you were hiding from…is he your boyfriend?” I felt my face starting to heat up as she giggled her little head off which of course got me even more embarrassed. “He’s very good looking, and big.” She licked her lips of lust of course and I held a sigh.

“No, he’s not.” She furrowed her perfectly waxed eyebrows at me before letting out a tiny laugh. She looked like a Barbie, perfect little Hispanic goddess. I wondered what nationality was she, she could honestly be anything. She might be Puerto Rican though, I think she wore something with the flag on it.

“So why were you hiding? My man knew what I did and he didn’t care though we broke up but not for that!” She said quickly as I nodded my head not really sure if I trusted that statement but I would have to take her word for it.

“I just…he can’t see me like that.” She rolled her eyes at my statement and I felt the angry sit in my stomach, she really was judgmental for being really sweet or maybe I was the judgmental one? I wasn’t too sure anymore.

“Well that’s stupid but whatever makes you happy.” She said with another shrug to her shoulders. “Want another drink? And an actual drinks not that piss drink.” I sighed while nodding my head and she smiled at me which made me feel better.

“Really? Ah! I knew you could be fun!” She said kissing me on the cheek and quickly ran off to the bar to give us some “real drinks.” I just held a sigh looking over to the other people in this bar they seemed like they were having so much fun. I wondered what it was like to just be able to dance with people and just drink, I miss it but the fear had a tight hold on my heart. I remember in high school I used to go to all the parties because my friends made me and it was fun.

I was a strong person then….how did this happen to me? I thought letting my eyes fell on a girl drinking with a guy. I wasn’t too sure if they knew each other that well but they seem to be vibing causing me to smile. It’s nice to see someone not being a creep, I held back a sigh before looking back at the seat and I saw him sitting in honey’s chair.

Is he stalking me? I screamed inside of my head as he sent me a wolfish smile and I stared at him wide eye but steady, maybe if I don’t react he’ll leave me alone. He still looked the same from when we were in high school but the black eye was new and my mind went to Lucas as I held a smile back.

“Are you going to drink this?” He asked but didn’t wait for my answer as he took my bottle and started to drink from it but slowly as he kept his eyes on me. “Oh.” He said putting the drink down. “Wonder how I got this black eye?”

If I don’t answer maybe he won’t tell me the story.

“From that bloody British.” He said in a horrible accent. “Seems like a righteous cunt.” He said and now I know he isn’t from Europe so he was doing it to piss me off but I stood still. “He seems to have the hots for you Olivia.” He said in a low voice and I was wishing Honey to come here and push him away from me. “Did you fuck him Olivia, did you fuck him like you fucked me?”

I. Did. Not. Fuck. You. I scream internally but my voice seems to disappear and escape from me.
“I bet that’s why he’s jealous of me. He’s got my sloppy seconds.” He said putting his hand to my face and I quickly moved away from him and his eyebrows shot up and a smirk formed on his face. “So you can hear me. Olivia please sings for me like you did once before.” He said as I looked away from him but his hands grasped harshly to the side of my face and causing me to look at him. “Olivia you know I like to see you looking at me.”

“Look at me.” He growled as I held my eyes closed as the tears rolled down my face. “Olivia.” He growled deeply before thrusting harsher causing me to scream out in pain but it was muffled by his hand and I looked at him. “So pretty, you’re so pretty. Little beautiful green eyes just like a kitty cat. I love me a kitty cat. Go ahead claw at me.” He whispered while licking my ear lobe as I screamed in horror as I brought my hand to his face and dug my nails into his face. “Ow fuck you stupid bitch.” He slapped me across the face twice just hard enough to make me black out.

“Olivia look at me.” He said as I re-opened my eyes letting the tears fall down my face. “Sh.” He hushed softly bending over the table not that he needed to and wipe the tear that was rolling down my face. My eyes stared into his as he smirked evilly over at me and I felt my stomach started to roll in my gut as he inched closer to me, his lips close to mine and I let out a sob. I could feel his hot breath on my lips and I felt disgusted all over again, dirty, violated.

“Olivia who the fuck is this?” Honey’s thick accent cut through the air quickly but he sent the girl an award winning smile which could probably cover up the fact that I was crying and silently sobbing.

“I’m Kyle, me and Liv go way back. Right liv?” He asked looking over at me with a smile but in his eyes I could see him saying to cut the crying out but I couldn’t stop. “She’s just happy to see me.”

Honey looked over at me and then back at him before pursing her lips out and popping her hip before glaring at this guy. Honey was a smart girl and I take back every mean thing I say about her because she could see through Kyle’s words.

“Get the fuck out of here conyo before my size 11 shoe goes in your ass and comes outta yo’ mouth, puto.” She growled at him and Kyle gave her some serious cat eyes and I suddenly felt fearful for her but she was staring him down.

“What are you gonna do about it?” He laughed and Honey wasn't playing when she put down my drink and threw the other one in his face before pushing the chair over with as much strength as she could causing me to let out a laugh.

“That’s what I am going to do creep.” She shouted before grabbing my hand and eased me off the chair. “Come on Olivia, I’m going to drop you off.” She said as she waited for me to grab my stuff and she pouted at her white jacket which was now covered in white booze, she quickly kicked him in the nuts. “That’s for ruining my jacket.”

My mouth dropped as she pulled me along with her out of the bar and I let out a joyous laugh looking over to her and she smiled over to me before wrapping an arm around my shoulder and bringing me close to her.

“You don’t have to tell me anything you don’t want to, but next time Jersey touches you again like that creep don’t think I won’t do the same.”

“Honey you don-“

“Nope. Now where the hell is a taxi?”

I felt tears of happiness rise to my eyes and for the first time in awhile…I felt worthy of people’s friendship. I wonder how long that will last.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys aren't triggering from the story, sometimes it get hard to write the little parts of her memories. Also you guys are really amazing, thanks for all the recs.

Fun fact: Olivia used to be a cheer leader in high school.