The Freshman Year

Proof Positive

Narrator's P.O.V.

As the weeks stretched on since homecoming, everyone seemed to slowly forget the horrors of that tragic evening. Hanah has been playing nurse for the last couple of weeks to a rehab-bound Anthony Western. Although everyone is wondering who was the boy that she so mysteriously "connected" with at the dance? Did he leave a glass slipper or a cell phone number? Either way it looks like this Cinderella story has a couple of fresh new characters. Hopefully, she finds Prince Charming soon but as of now he's a Nancy Drew mystery.

Chloe's P.O.V.

As I put a lock of Hanah's long blonde hair into my hand and twisted it around the curling iron I can't help but want to ask about Joey. She hasn't mentioned him since the dance but it's starting to get around the school and as official best friend I want the dish before anyone else.

"So is it safe to discuss the Joey topic? Hanah come on! You've been totally silent about it and I want to know! Spill it."

"I don't want to talk about him. I am so over him. He's like so two minutes ago. I want someone new. Actually I thought of a delicious plan to get back at Alison."

"Ooh intrigue! Speak it."

"Well I think we're gonna set her up on that date after all. But who?"

"Omg! I totally know! You know how Aaron Carter is totally crushing on you...well didn't she have a thing for him?"

"Perfection! Now I just have to get him to agree. I guess I'll figure something out."

After that mischievous look I knew Alison would regret the day she double crossed us.

Hanah's P.O.V.

As I approached the steps I started in with my best hip shaking walk I could muster. Aaron was easy in more ways than one. I unbuttoned my blouse to the point where you could see the top of my lace La Perla bra. As I glossed my lips one last time I thought of that night. I had been thinking about Joey a lot lately. But before I could work up a good cry I spotted Aaron leaning against the wall reading a People magazine. He was such a gossip whore. So here goes nothing.

"Hey Aaron." I spoke with such a lusty tone in my voice I almost quivered.

"Oh, uh hey."

"So I feel like we haven't talked in forever." I started loosely twirling my hair and squishing my boobs together. His gaze instantly dropped from my face to my chest. I put my arm lazily around his neck and he returned by pulling me closer to him. His breath smelled of peppermint.

"So is what everyone says true? Did that idiot Anthony break up with you?"

"Yeah, but I think I'm ready for something new." I moved closer and walked my fingers slowly up his pecs and toward his face. "Something different you know?"

He instantly groped for me and kissed me aggressively. His tongue slid from his mouth and penetrated my lips. I let him get into the kiss before I pulled away.

"It be great if we could hang out sometime. But see, there's this little problem. This girl Alison has been bugging me for weeks and I was wondering if you could do me an eency weency little favor?"

I came close to his gruff unshaven face and whispered in his ear. I felt his body tighten.
As I came to the end of my description of the plan I could tell he was eating out of the palm of my hand. I could get him to agree to anything.

"So what do you say?"

"Sure." I giggled softly, mostly because he could barely get the word out his boner was so big. As I sauntered off, I instinctively turned for a moment. Looked him up and down and continued my walk to the stairs.

Alison's P.O.V.

I walked in to my next class with a little extra bounce in my step. Aaron Carter just asked me on a date. I have had a crush on him for like ever. He finally noticed me. It was for tonight. I didn't care about the short notice. Damn, if he had asked me out twenty minutes before the time of the date I still would have said yes. He's a babe. Apparently we're going to this 18 and over club. It's supposed to be amazing. I'm wearing...oh my gosh! What am I going to wear? I technically had never been on a date but uhm...I guess I'll wear a dress? No, a skirt. Oh no! Perfect! My crush finally asks me out and I have no idea what to wear. Oh wait, I'll wear my new red dress. It's kinda skimpy but skimpy is okay right?
...........(5 hours later)
It was 20 minutes till he was supposed to come and pick me up and I had to say even I thought I looked good. After what it seemed was an hour I heard the door bell ring. And when I opened the door there he stood. He looked awesome. He was wearing a black button down shirt and dark wash jeans. God, he is sexy! As we got into his black Camaro, my heart beated faster and faster. It took like 10 minutes to get to the club and every one of those ten minutes was silent except for the loud thud of the radio coming from his speakers. As soon as we had gotten in the club, which was a little too easy by the way, he handed me a cup. I took a sip and almost choked. This had to be the hardest liquor I had ever tasted. This was so crazy, the most liquor I ever drank was when Hanah and Chloe and I were in 7th grade and we drank a wine cooler in my basement. Ouch. Thinking about them stung. So I would forget everyone and everything. The instant we reached the dance floor his hands moved to my hips then my butt. I didn't complain. Something about this drink made everything magical. The DJ was playing some incoherent techno and his hands groped more and more for my body. Everyone around us was doing the same thing. I let the music sweep me away. I don't remember getting back into his car. I know that we made out and he felt me up. First he grabbed at my chest. He made everything feel so electric. My mind began to fade in and out. I felt him reach for my panties and then blackness. Nothing. The memory stops there.

Hanah's P.O.V.

They arrived at the hotel room at exactly the time we agreed on. Aaron was too eager to get into my pants to wait too long. We had all the supplies ready to go. When Chloe let Aaron in the door, I noticed that Alison was not only drunk, but completely knocked out. This made things a lot easier. After I messed up the bed and wet the sheets with non scented white lotion, I opened the bag of condoms, pulled one out, stretched it over the banana and made sure there was a hole in the top of the condom. Then I greased the condom with the same white lotion while Chloe got the fake positive pregnancy test wet under the faucet of the sink. This entire time Aaron kissed my neck. I didn't mind it, but somehow it felt wrong. He wasn't as good a kisser as Joey. But now was definitely not the time to think about that. Then as I slowly rolled Alison's panties to her ankle, Chloe turned on the camera. I moved out of the frame and we snapped the picture that sealed her doom. Alison was so done.

To be continued...........