Status: Active

I Bite My Tongue So You Don't Hear Me

Naked

He nodded as they stepped out of the shower in a hot mess kissing their way down the corridor toward the bedroom.
They moved back onto the bed.
Dan had pinned her down on the bed.
Gemma grinned as she flipped the both of them over. She stradled him,kissing him,biting his lip and pulling away as her hips grinded into his as he moaned.
She kissed her way down his neck,down his chest as she also moved her body further down.
Dan sat up,dragging Gemma to him so that he could feast on her mouth once more. She grinded her hipinto his again, gasping as she felt something come into contact with her nether region.
Once again she made her way down his body.
She smirked.
Leaning closer down to his erection softly blowing the tip.
Dan clenched the bed sheet in his hand.
He let out a moan wanting immediate contact.
She was willingly going to give him that desperately needed contact.

Her hand connected with his shaft. She slowly started to move up and down. She saw his eyes squint at the pressure she was using. She could easily tell Dan wanted more,more of whatever she could give him.
Her tongue swiped across his tip.
Dan's eyes grew wide as he groaned with pleasure. She slowly licked his head,licking it like a lollipop. She watched Dan's every move,watching everything.
Every movement with her hand,every kiss,bite and lick with her tongue was bringing Dan closer and closer to the edge,his hips buckling off the edge of the bed.

She rocked her hips back and forth denying letting Dan in as their eyes connected once more.
'Oh please Gem,please babe' He all but begged her,hands moving down to her hips to slam her down on top of him.
They both let out a moan of approval.
Gemma began to move herself up and down on Dan,him helping her set a pace.
She was pleased with the pace he had set but she knew he wanted,needed more.
She moved off the top of him and lay back down on the bed. Dan moaned at the loss of contact.

He leaned up and had her back in seconds.
Her shriek turned into a long moan as he slammed into her.
Her legs wrapped around his waist,bringing him in closer,locking their bodies together.
They kissed as rough as nether regions where mating.
Gemma dug her nails into Dan's back leaving a trail of long red marks down his back.
Dan's gaze locked in on Gemma's face.
He watched as she tipped her head back as she moaned.
He made a cheeky grin.
'Danny,Oh god,Oh fuck Daniel' She moaned as he hit her spot.
She was close to screaming his name,screaming it so loud that Austin might hear it in hell.
He pounded into her hitting her spot repeatedly.
He could tell she was close by the way she kissed him and how she dug her nails in tight.

She knew she was near. That the end was about to grab her into an amazing orgasam.
Then it hit. Hit her like a ton of bricks.

Her eyes shut tight as she screamed out Dan's name with mixed profanities her body tingled with delight.
With pleasure with all that Dan was doing

Only a few heartbeats away Dan joined her.
He pounded into her once more screaming out her name.

He collapsed on top of her.
Both if their breathing was irregular.
He rolled off her. He pulled her into his chest as they both tried to regulate their breathing.
And once they had.
They looked at each other.
Dan's hands traced her face.
The love was glowing within their eyes.

Gemma began to laugh. Dan just smiled.
'What?' Dan asked only just regaining his breath.
'I think you might have fucked me sober' She giggled
They laughed together.
They shared a kiss. Deep and passionate.
'I think we need another shower love' Dan laughed.

They ran off to have a shower together. Again.
But afterward they stayed naked.
They lay together in bed staring at each other.
They gazed into each others eyes.
They exchanged smiles.
'I love you' Gemma whispered as she nudged her way within Dan's arms into his chest.
'I love you too' He replied pulling her in tight.
♠ ♠ ♠
I pray to god this was a good chapter.
My friend Henna gave me a few sentence ideas to help me.
Me and her might be doing a joint fanfic under my username soon.

But please comment! I need to know was it shit? good? average?just please comment :) thanks love you all