Status: Active

I Bite My Tongue So You Don't Hear Me

Excited

Gemma awoke to see tatto covered arms winded around her waist. Even though she knew she still looked to see who they belonged to. Dan.
She let out a slight giggle as she saw his scrunched up sleeping face. She slid out of bed. She looked back to check if Dan was awake but he just flopped onto the bed.
She threw on a bra and some of Dan's pj bottoms. She made her way to the kitchen. She put the kettle on and placed two mugs on the side.
At that moment she felt something cold come into contact with her waist. She let out a whimper.
'Morning gorgeous' A voice breathed down her neck.
She turned to see Dan only dressed in his boxers. He gave a cheeky grin.
'Morning Danny' She smiled back.
She turned back around to place the teabags into the mugs.
But she was interupted by Dan's lips which fell to her neck.
She gasped.
He began to bite and kiss her neck in any place his mouth could find.
'You left me in bed' He mumbled
'To make tea' She answered whilst holding down the moans that where stuck in her throat.
'I don't want tea' He pointed out kissing her neck one last time. In a surprise Dan shoved her up on the kitchen counter. She intwinned her legs round his waist 'I want you' He breathed sending chills down her back. The kettle clicked. Gemma reached for it.
'No babe' Dan ordered with a cheeky grin.

Without a warning Dan began to suck on her neck. He sucked on her weak spot paraylising her body. She let out a slight whimper. He looked up just as their lips met. His tongue slipped into her mouth gaining dominance.

But they where interupted by the door unlocking. They pulled away from each other in a sweaty mess. Gemma mouthed 'who is it?' Dan just shrugged. They heard the door close shut.
'Dan! Gemma!' The voice yelled
They exchanged glances.
'Its Josh!' The Surrey boy yelled
The two of them appeared from within the kitchen looking hot and sweaty. They stood side by side. Dan stood only in his boxers and Gemma in a bra with Dan's pj bottoms on.
A grin appeared over Josh's face. He let out a laugh.
'I'll make tea' Gemma pointed out rushing back into the kitchen in embarrassment.
Dan walked to the dining table and threw on one of his hoodies that was hung up on a chair.
Josh sat on the sofa grinning as Dan sat down opposite.
Josh slapped Dan's knee as he edged off his seat. Dan smirked.
'So' Josh grinned 'You two'
'Us two' Dan repeated
'Tell me then mate' Josh begged practically jumping off the edge of his seat.
'I don't ask about your sex life' Dan grinned as Josh begged to know what happened last night.
'So you had sex!' Josh burst out as Gemma entered the room with a tray of three mugs. She handed them their cups of tea and then slumped next to Dan.
'So besides being a nosey perv,why are you here?' Dan asked sipping his cup of tea.
Josh looked to the both of them.
'Well since we aren't on tour this year the lads suggested we go on holiday to Ibiza' Josh told them 'And don't worry girlfriends are allowed on the trip' Josh laughed.
Dan nudged Gemma as he placed his arm around her shoulders. She shrugged.
'If you want to,I'm up for it' She admitted
'Yay! It's settled!' Josh jumped up in excitement. He jumped up and down 'We leave tomorrow' He walked over to the door 'But just don't be loud' He laughed out the door,shutting it behind him. Dan turned to Gemma. He smiled.
'We are going on holiday,babe' He smiled pulling her into a hug.
'My first proper holiday' She whispered 'Our first holiday'
Dab pulled from the hug holding her shoulders.
'First holiday!' He gasped
'Well you don't count school trips,so yeah' She answered
'We are going shopping,ASAP' He informed her pulling her down the corridor.
'Okay? Since when did you become Gok Wan?' She giggled
He pulled her into their bedroom.
'Why do we need to shop?' She asked being shoved to the wardrobe.
'Holiday clothes' He beamed out getting dressed. They both got dressed. He practically pulled her from the apartment.

Once they were out shopping Dan dragged her in every shop picking out the clothes for her as she stood nodding at things he picked out. There was one particular shop that Dan list her in. He couldn't see her,his eyes scanned the shop. He began to think the worst.
He felt a little tap on his back. He turned and looked down.
Gemma was stood holding a hanger. She turned it around and held it out to Dan. He scanned the top up and down.
It was an animal muppet t-shirt,he was playing the drums. It read 'musical animal'. Dan laughed at the irony.
Gemma peered her face from behind the t-shirt like a little girl. She smiled. After that shop they returned home.

Gemma flopped onto the sofa as soon as they entered. Dan placed the bags on the floor and smiled at how tired she was.
'Someones tired' He grinned going to turn the tv on.
'You wore me out' She muttered through the pillow.
'What last night or shopping?' He laughed kneeling down in front of her fragile body.
'Guess and flatter yourself' She mumbled.
'Well get some rest Ibiza tomorrow!' He beamed leaving the room.

She sat up.
She pulled her knees into her chest. She smiled to herself.
Ibiza. Amazing she thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I got two new subscribers :) made me happy
Please comment and I hope you like the rest of the story