Status: Active

I Bite My Tongue So You Don't Hear Me

Beach

Dan led her out to the beach. Barely anyone was around. Dan intwinned his hand in hers and dragged her toward the water.
'I don't want to go in the water' She told him as she was pulled closer to the water. He ignored her. His hands went down to her hips. He lifted her pretty easily,throwing her over his shoulder. Dan dropped her into the water. She swam to the top of the water and gasped.
'Its cold' She pointed out combing her fingers through her now wet hair. He smiled splashing her in the face with the sea water. She tried to turn away and run to the sand but Dan caught her by the waist.
She screamed,but it soon turned into a laugh.
'Get off me' She whined 'Daaaaannn!'
He walked on toward the golden sand still having Gemma within his tight grasp. He placed her down in front of him. He removed some hair from her face. His hand cupped her face,he kissed her gently on the lips.
'Want to head back?' Dan asked
She just smiled in response as Dan grabbed her hand and led her back to the hotel.

After they had room service for dinner Gemma sat up on the bed wearing only a bra and beach shorts waiting for Dan to get out of the shower.
Dan walked in with a towel wrapped around his tanned waist. He used another towel to dry his hair. He rubbed the towel through his hair and then flung it behind him.

He walked to the edge of the bed.
She turned to kneel on the bed in front of him so that they were face to face.

He dropped the towel.
He laid her gently on the bed,lips never leaving lips. Her hands wound into his hair as he sucked on her neck causing tender moans to leave her mouth.
He sat up and straddled her hips.
She reached up,pulling him down so that she could run her hands along his chest. She ran her nails down his chest causing him to shiver.

'Dan,please,now' She breathed
He gave her a cheeky grin.
♠ ♠ ♠
So around 6/7 chapters these past few days you lucky lot!
The next chapter was a collab chapter as my friend who I think I mentioned Henna popped round so we wrote the next chapter together.
It took all afternoon to write! So I hope the next chapter is good just about to but the notes to write up