Status: Active

I Bite My Tongue So You Don't Hear Me

Sex

He roughly attached his lips back to hers. She wrapped her clothed legs around him. Dan pulled back to look at Gemma,he looked down at the sexiest lace bra he had ever seen.
'Gorgeous' He whispered before reattaching his lips to Gemma's,undoing the string on her shorts. He sat back up,moving fluidly down her long legs with her shorts before throwing them onto the floor.

He stared yet again at her,seeing her lower half clothed in a matching thong.

He climbed on top of her once again,kissing and sucking on her collarbone whilst unhooking her bra which soon joined her shorts on the floor. He made work at one breast,kissing around the nipple before lips attached earning a moan from the girl he loved. Teeth scraping at it knowing she liked it. He did the same to the other breast,pulling back and looking at her pink flushed face.

Her chest went tight needing air as she watched him kiss his way down het stomach. He slid her thong down her long legs before nudging them open. Kissing his way up each leg,kissing so close to her centre that Gemma groaned in frustration. Stopping to kiss and caress her thighs to tease her.
'Dan' She moaned as she sat up resting on her elbows 'Stop teasing me,baby'
He sent her a little wink before diving in between her legs,licking and sucking at the tight bud of pleasure.

Gemma went into a fit of moans. Her hands grabbed Dan's brown hair as he kept going. His fingers made their way inside her in and out,in a pace that Gemma couldn't handle. She could feel that she was close to her end. Dan also felt this so to tease her even more he slowed down his minstrations depriving her of that needed end.
She grasped his shoulder tight.
'No,Dan,you can't stop,please Danny' She begged clearly frustrated.

Seeing Gemma naked,moaning his name repeatedly,seeing her play right into his hand was making him harder by the minute. Dan heard in the way that Gemma moaned she was close. He curled his fingers up,finding the spot that he knew she would come on.

As soon as he hit that spot her thighs went tight around his waist with moans of Dan's name leaving her mouth. She lay as Dan kissed his way back up her body.
She reached up her hand and cradled his face as he slipped into her warmth,both of them losing themselves.

Their mouths began to mate just as their nether regions did.

Their movements sped up as Dan's end was coming closer and closer. He pounded into her again. Gemma could feel another end creeping up. Her stomach bubbled which was followed by soft moans.

They moaned each others names as they both came. Together.

He rolled over,pulling her onto his chest and moved some hair from her face. He placed a gentle kiss on her lips.
Dan threw his arms around her waist. Dan laughed as he cuddled her.
'We promised Josh we would be quiet' He smiled
'We lied' She grinned back
'He is going to kill us' Dan pointed out.
'Who cares' She whispered as she crawled into Dan's bare chest. Just before they fell asleep they shared one last kiss.
They then fell asleep within each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Henna: So yeah I wrote the sex of this story and named it sex as well Katie let me write that part of the chapter because she doesn't think she is good at it but whatever :) she is a good writer

Katie: So yeah Henna my good friend helped write this she might collab on other chapters you never know we might collab on a fic together so yeah please comment! Love you guys!