Status: Active

I Bite My Tongue So You Don't Hear Me

Bored and Problem

After Dan had his sunglasses back the others left saying they were "tired" but that was a lie. It left Dan and Gemma sitting on the beach staring at the waves. Gemma was letting the sand run through her toes as she had her legs in her chest. Dan let out a yawn. Gemma turned to him.
'You tired baby?' She asked facing him
'Naaah I'm good' He lied
'Babe' She sighed crawling in front of him 'You liar'
He pulled her on top of him. She giggled.
'I'm not lying' He smiled
'So your bored then' She replied straddling his hips
He took her hands in his.
'Bored with you,impossible' He smirked
'Is that sarcasm' She smiled 'If it is I'm leaving'
She jumped off him and ran towards the hotel. Dan stood up and walked towards her. She continued walking backwards.
He ran up and caught her by the hips. He rested his chin on her shoulder.
'I'm not bored now' He told her kissing her neck
'Daaaaannnn' She whinned as he let go of her waist
They began to walk toward the hotel. Dan walked on and noticed Gemma was no longer by his side. He looked back. She was stood in front of a newsagents.
He walked up beside her. He placed his hands on her shoulders. He read the headlines 'Suicide or Murder' it read.
Dan didn't need to read anymore he knew it was about Austin. He placed his head on hers but she walked away sniffing. San reached for her arm,he caught her by the wrist but she jabbed him in the stomach.
She looked back at him,her eyes blood shot with tears.
He looked up at he held his stomach.
She ran,ran as fast as possible back to the hotel as Dan stood on the street holding his stomach.
He turned and read the rest of the article. He stood up letting go of his stomach. He sighed.
'Yet another problem' He told himself leaning against the shop window and falling to the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry filler chapter :(