Status: Active

I Bite My Tongue So You Don't Hear Me

The Past

For the rest of that night she lay on the hotel bed watching the moonlight create shadows on the walls,she was to focused to notice that the bedroom door opened almost silently.
'Gem' Josh's whisper barely disturbed the air.
She sat up. 'Yeah?'
'Can we talk,Dan is worried,please? He asked
She glanced at the clock. Two hours from midnight. Jeez it was late. The hotel was unusually quiet and still. Except for the click of the door as Josh closed it. Josh walked toward her as she crossed her legs creating space for him to sit opposite her.
He sat down and she turned to face him.
'Dan told me' He told her
'I gathered'
'Gem,just chill' He said not knowing what to say
'Chill,yeah forget it I might be a murderer' She spat
'Stop this! Just stop!' He shouted jumping off the bed beginning to pace up and down in front of the bed.
'Wha-'
'Don't let Austin or anything do this to you and him!'
'Jos-'
'No listen! He is dead! He killed himself! Unless you actually killed him don't freak out! I get it you are worried but you two cannot let this destroy your relationship' He shouted
'I-I-I' She stuttered
Josh sat down next to her.
'I know I'm being protective of Dan,his dad-'
'Josh I know about his dad but this is different-'
'No,when his dad passed at the same time he liked a girl and he let that destroy his relationship'
'Okay' She mumbled
'You are different,he won't shut up about you,no offence,he truly loves you Gemma don't let your past catch up with your future'

And with that Josh left closing the door behind him.
She knew Josh was right,the past was the past
Dan was her future
She smiled at the thought of Dan being his future.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another filler whilst I figure at what to do