Status: Active

I Bite My Tongue So You Don't Hear Me

Party

It was 8pm,when there was a knock at the door. Dan answered
'Ayyyye!' The guys yelled in unison as Dan opened the door.
Josh and Abbie. Max and Georgia. Matt and Natalie. Chris and Leah all crammed there way into the apartment.

The beer was flowing fast but no one was drunk.Yet.
Dan and Gemma both went to the kitchen to refil in snacks fir everyone.
'So they don't know why there here?' Gemma asked
'Nope,they think it's an average party' He informed her.
Gemma let out a sigh. Dan placed the bowl of snacks on the side and grabbed her shoulders.
'You alright?' He asked looking into her eyes
'Nervous' She admitted barely able to focus
'Don't worry I will talk' He told her as he kissed her forehead 'ready'
She nodded as they picked up the snacks and made their way into the living room where the party was in full swing. The placed the snacks down.
Dan turned the music down as Gemma made her way to his side in front of everyone. Dan held Gemma's hand tight.
'This wasn't just an average party' Dan admitted 'We have an announcement to make'
'She isn't pregnant' Josh laughed
'No Josh' Dan replied as everyone stopped laughing.
'Me and Gemma are engaged' Dan beamed.
Everyone stood,smiles beaming across their faces.
After everyone had hugged and said their contests. Gemma showed the girls the ring and the lads patted Dan on the back.
The partying commenced.

After a lot of celebratory drinking games and dancing only Dan,Gemma,Josh and Abbie were left in the apartment all sat on the sofa's barely drunk or talking for that matter.
'So you two' Abbie smiled breaking the silence.
Everyone just nodded.
'Whats wrong?' Dan asked sitting up
'I'm fine' Abbie answered
'Me too' Gemma nodded
Eyes fell on Josh and his slumped position sat next to Abbie.
He looked up and smiled.
'I'm alright' Josh grinned. He was hiding something.
Dan and Gemma exchanged looks once more turning to the couple who sat opposite.
'Be honest' Dan said looking directly at Josh
'I just think it's weird' Josh admitted shrugging as he spoke
'Why?' Gemma piped up
'You have only known each other for,what 5 months tops! I mean are you being serious!'
'Josh!' Abbie shouted indicating him to stop

Gemma stood up and left the room.
'See what you did' Dan pointed out 'I thought out of everyone you wouldn't be the asshole but guess I was wrong Franceschi!'
Josh looked up at Dan. He stood up and leant into his ear.
'It just seemed like sympathy but if you love her then I shall lay off,tell her I'm sorry' Josh whispered taking Abbie's hand and leaving.

When they left Dan slumped onto the sofa with his head in his hands. As he sat thinking his pocket vibrated. His phone.
Josh had called him.
'What do you want you were literally just here?' He spat
'Look I lied I am way happy for you,it's just the gang and I didn't want to mention but someone has been convicted of murder in Austin's case' Josh told him
Dan dropped the phone.
He couldn't believe if Gemma found out. She would surely harm
Josh yelled into the phone 'Hello!'
Dan picked up the phone.
'Josh what do I do?' Dan asked whispering so Gemma didn't hear the conversation.
'Listen I need to get a taxi but you two can do this' Josh told him hanging up the phone as soon as he finished speaking.

Dan sighed as he placed his phone away.
Just when life was alright.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah :)
Thanks to those who commented this is another chapter I feel you lot might hate.