Status: Active

I Bite My Tongue So You Don't Hear Me

Cares

They were sat in the hospital waiting room. They were due to see the same doctor as before,Mr Hills.
Their hands were linked as they sat. Gemma nervously tapped her foot against the chair leg. Dan squeezed her hand tighter sensing her nerves. There was silence between the both of them as there was nothing to be said.

'Gemma Fowler,the doctor shall see you' The receptionist said

They walked into the doctors room hands still linked together. They sat opposite the man behind the desk.
'Miss Fowler,Mr Flint nice to see you two again' Mr Hills greeted as he spun around in his chair to face them 'Right,Miss Fowler the nurse shall take you for a basic check up whilst I speak to your partner' He informed her as the nurse walked in. Gemma just nodded and let go of Dan's hand.

They door clicked shut.
'Right then' The doctor begun
Dan let out a sigh to prepare himself.
'So last time we spoke you had only known eachother for a few weeks,enlighten me how has it changed since then?'
'Umm we are engaged' Dan stumbled as his nerves rose.
'Right,congratulations' He noted,typing on his computer. Dan felt his hands begin to sweat.
'Last time we gave her light medication but as you stated on the phone they don't seem to have an effect' He said consulting his notes. Dan just nodded looking down at his hands.
'Mr Flint' Mr Hills addressed Dan gaining his attention.
'I understand this may be hard for you but this requires full attention and commitment on your part' He told Dan
'I know,it's just-'
'Explain' Mr Hills encouraged him
'I know she is ill,but I don't notice it' Dan confessed
'Ahhh,I see your dilemma' Mr Hills began 'It is known to some people who have HD tend to hide their emotions from their loved ones' They doctor informed Dan
Dan nodded 'But why?'
'Mr Flint,she cares for you and doesn't want you to see her worst side,she does it because she has fear of hurting you'

Dan felt his heart pang.
Although he knew she did it to protect her but it still annoyed him and he wanted her to be open. I mean they are engaged.

'So I believe giving her some stronger medication should allow her emotions to settle but in no way will they allow you to see her bad side,that is in your and her hands'
Dan stayed silent as the doctor printed her perscription.
The man held out the prescription for Dan.
Dan smiled as he stood up to take the paper.
'Thank you' Dan grinned as he walked to the door.
'She should be in the waiting room' Mr Hills said as Dan closed the door.

Dan walked out and saw Gemma stood beside the desk.
Gemma sent him a smile as he held out the prescription for her.

'Hello babe' Dan smiled pulling her into a hug.
'Hey' She greeted into his chest 'You feel better? Know more?' Gemma asked she pulled away from the hug.
'Yeah,things should be better,new meds' Dan said
They re-linked their hands as they picked up her medication and left.

Even though Dan knew more he was still sckeptical as to why she felt the need to hide herself from him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yup been busy this weekend!
Played sims 3 and played in the snow.
So I shall get updating :D