Status: Active

I Bite My Tongue So You Don't Hear Me

What's Wrong?

After seeing the doctor things were looking up for them. But of course the doctors words still rung high and dry in Dan's ears.

During rehearsal Dan told the boys about what was troubling him. He got the same response from all of them. The answer of course was,talk to her.
He was nervous as he returned back from rehearsal. So many questions went through his head like wether or not she will freak out? lie? get angry?.
He didn't know what to expect but the past few days she had been fairly,fragile. She seemed almost jumpy at Dan's touch. Dan always shrugged it off saying it was the meds.

When he eventually returned back home Gemma was sat in the living room,doing nothing.
Dan placed his bag down as Gemma stood up holding her hands.
'Hey babe' Dan greeted smiling over at her.
'Umm hi' She stumbled walking toward him.
Dan took her into his arms. Holding her tight.
'Whats wrong?' He asked pulling from the hug looking down at her. Her fragile pale face.
'Nothing,I'm fine,honestly' She said cracking a fake smile.
He cupped her face,tracing her jaw line.
'Babe,don't lie to me' He whispered

She looked to the floor once more then she looked up at Dan.
Into his deep blue eyes.
'Babe' Dan whispered
She stayed silent for a moment,taking a deep breath in. She needed to speak, but she didn't know how.
'Dan I-I' She stuttered
'Babe,just say it' Dan encouraged looking down at her.

She took one last breath.
'I'm pregnant' She cried placing her head into her hands,not baring to look up at Dan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts going through my head right now 'DO NOT KILLL ME!
I was so bloody nervous writing this so please I beg you to comment before I give up and this turns into crap because I feel like I'm not pleasing anyone with this.