Status: Active

I Bite My Tongue So You Don't Hear Me

Rest

The months flew by and Christmas seemed to fly by.
They boys seemed fine with a baby joining the gang,is how the put it. There was a downside it is May and the baby is due in June.
Which is when 'The Warped Tour' was due to start,the guys pulled out from 'Warped' because of it and Gemma felt fully responsible.

Gemma lay awake.
She turned onto her back and placed her hand round her stomach. The baby was kicking up a storm tonight. It was 4am which made matters worse.
She kicked the sheets away and sat up carefully. She walked to the living room where she sat on the sofa.
Being pregnant was becoming a constant pain. She had gotten bigger,she got tired easily,her back would ache,her feet never stopped hurting. To top it of she craved almost everything.
She rubbed her stomach in attempt to soothe the baby.

'Why are you up so late?' Dan asked from the door frame,his voice groggy as he had only just woke up.
'I couldn't sleep' She mumbled
He sighed making his way toward her.
He sat opposite her on the coffee table.
'You shouldn't be up for such a long time,you'll strain yourself'
She crossed her arms 'I'm fine' She lied.
'Come to bed,please?' Dan begged
'I don't want to' She whinned
Dan took a breath patting Gemma's knee.
'For the baby' He mumbled resting his hand on her stomach rubbing up and down 'I don't want anything to happen to our little girl'
Gemma smiled at his words "Our little girl" She repeated in her head as she smiled at Dan.
'Nothing will' Her hand met his 'We'll be fine' She assured him as she pressed their lips together.
Dan smiled back at her as he pulled away.
'I love you' He whispered pressing their foreheads together
'I know you do' She replied as they rested their foreheads together. Dan sat up and raised an eyebrow.
'How do you?' Dan smirked
She giggled
'I have this girl to prove it' She smiled
Dan laughed as she laughed as well.
'Well then I love you both' He said kissing her forehead.
He took her hand in his.
'Now both of you get some rest' He said as the laid down together.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah I dunno what to say really
But I got two new subscribers and another rec which made me really happy so thank you to whoever that was :D