Status: Active

I Bite My Tongue So You Don't Hear Me

Support

Ever since Gemma's face twitched Dan had held onto that little bit of hope that she wouldn't give up.
The lads had become concerned with Dan and how much time he had been spending in hospital.
They had told him that since he posted the instagram photo that fans wouldn't stop asking questions. So to put the story straight Tom Barnes suggested that they make a video.

So they dragged Dan back to Josh and Abbie's apartment to shoot the video. They were all sat on the sofa and Dan was in the centre. Tom set up the camera.
'Action!' Tom shouted
'Hey guys it's You Me At Six here!' Josh said to the camera.
'So as you know Dan recently had a baby girl' Matt added
'Well not him,his fiancé Gemma' Max corrected
'Thats what we are here to talk about' Chris spoke up
'We are all way proud of Dan and Gemma being together for starters and we are majorly proud of Charlotte' Josh beamed
'Dan wanna say anything?' Max asked
'I just wanna say I hope you support us and won't hate us for this because it's a rough time for all of us' Dan choked trying to hold back tears.
'So guys we hope that you will be supportive of everything and hopefully see you when we release the album which is in the works' Josh finished as Tom cut the video.

Dan collapsed back into the sofa with his hands on his face.
'Uhhh I can't do this' He groaned
'Mate,the fans will be supportive' Max encouraged
'I need her,I need her to be my support' Dan sobbed
'No,Dan,you know what no' Matt stood up
The others were taken back by Matt's outburst.
'You need to be her support,Dan we can be your support so don't you break down,because you can't give up,Dan you promised Josh' He ranted on
Dan dropped his jaw.
'I will never give up on her you know fucking well I won't! I just want my fiancé to be awake and happy if that is to much to bloody ask for!' Dan yelled before storming out.

He caught a taxi to the hospital.
He needed her. He didn't care about what Matt had said honestly he could see why he said what he did.
He just needs his girl awake to see her smile,to hold their little girl. To be with him. To be his life support.

But he knew he needed to be her life support right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Man me and Gemma can't stop writing now we have started.
We just wanted to see Dan express his feelings a little so This happened...

Please Comment!