Status: Active

I Bite My Tongue So You Don't Hear Me

Promise

Gemma had been getting better Dan would occasionally take her out in the wheelchair with Charlotte. They were due to go home this afternoon. Dan couldn't wait. 

Dan was stood holding Charlotte as Gemma was getting changed to leave. Dan was swaying from side to side as he looked into her baby blue eyes.
'Shhh baby' He soothed as he cradled her.
Gemma stood in the doorway watching Dan.
'I love you Charlotte,your my little girl' He whispered as he pulled her closer to his chest. Gemma walked up behind him and placed her hand to his shoulder.
'Look at daddy and his baby girl' She smiled
Charlotte giggled as Gemma tickled her stomach.
'I'm going to go sign the release forms' Gemma told him as she left the room. Dan stroked her cheek.
'Charlotte,I would love to be your age again being careless and protected,but baby it's my turn to protect and I promise I shall protect you and your mother' He said to the almost asleep baby.
Dan picked up a bag and closed the door meeting Gemma down into the lobby.

They went to Dan's car where he had set up a baby carrier in the car. They arrived home.
'Where is she gonna sleep?' Gemma asked as she stepped in.
'Come with me' Dan said as he kept ahold of the baby carrier.
Dan guided her to the old spare room.
He opened the door.
He guided Gemma into the newly pink painted room with a wooden crib,wardrobe and toy box.
'Aww Dan' Gemma smiled wrapping her arm around his waist.
Dan placed the baby carrier to the floor.
He pulled her into his chest gently placing their lips together.
'I love you' Dan whispered into her ear.
'I love you' She smiled planting one last kiss on his lips 'I'll place Charlotte in bed' She told him as she picked Charlotte up.
Dan left Gemma to it.

He fell onto the sofa sighing as he did.
Gemma stood in the doorway.
'She is fast asleep' Gemma informed him
Dan placed his hands over his eyes.
'I can't do this' Dan moaned as Gemma sat next to him.
'You can,we can do this Dan' She whispered
She knelt beside him tracing the outline of his jaw.
She sighed has she buried her head into his chest.
'Whats wrong?' He asked stroking her hair
'How did this happen?' She mumbled 'I am 22 and I have a one month old daughter,Dan' Gemma rubbed his clothed chest.
'Its fine babe' He kissed her head
'Dan,your in a freaking band' She raised her voice and head 'I can't look after a baby by myself,can I?' She questioned
He intwinned their hands together.
He pressed their lips together,passionately caressing their tongues together. As they pulled away their foreheads rested on eachother.
'I didn't give up,so please don't give up' He smiled
Her eyes began to water.
'Babe,please take care of yourself and Charlotte'
He kissed her forehead once more.
'I will protect you and love you both' He whispered as he pulled her into his chest stroking her hair.
Gemma looked up into Dan's eyes stroking his cheek.
'Charlotte looks like you' She giggled
He blushed as she stared at his face.
'I love you both' She smiled
'Gemma,please promise you won't give up' He whispered moving some hair from her face.
'I promise' She smiled kissing his nose.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment!

:)