Status: Active

I Bite My Tongue So You Don't Hear Me

Why Didn't You Say

The apartment doorbell kept ringing as Gemma stepped out of the shower with Dan not far behind her she quickly got dressed into her short black dress and navy blue cardigan in a rush to answer the door. She flung the door open to see Sarah stood in her coat holding the baby carrier in one of her hands. 
'Hey Sarah!' She said all flustered 
'Hey Gem' Sarah greeted as she stepped into the apartment. 
'I apologise for me being wet,I just got out of the shower' She said as she took the baby carrier off of her. 
'Oh right' Sarah grinned as Dan walked in with a towel wrapped around his waist as if it was no big deal. 
'Hey Sarah' Dan smiled as he sat on the sofa opposite her. 
'Hey brother,why are you- oh I get it' Sarah said as he sat down. 
'Dan!' Gemma snapped as she turned around holding Chatlotte. 
'What she is my sister' Dan pointed to Sarah as she started laughing. 
'Its fine honestly,I get it' She winked trying to stop laughing. 
'See' Dan folded his arms. 
'Fine' Gemma said as she held Charlotte on her hip. 
'Let me hold her' Dan held out his arms as Gemma placed Charlotte within his grasp 'Aww did Chatlotte enjoy her day with aunt Sarah' Dan tickled her. 
'We went shopping in London for a bit' Sarah told them 
'Aww glad you two had fun' Gemma smiled 
'Seems like you two did' Sarah continued to smile. 
'Do you want some tea?' Gemma asked
'Oh go on then' Sarah nodded. 
Gemma walked into the kitchen. 
'So you had a good day?' Sarah ask Dan. He looked up from Charlotte and at his sister. 
'Yeah,played footie and then uhh..' He trailed off as Sarah began to laugh. 
'Glad you had fun bro' She smirked as Gemma came in with three cups of tea. 
She sat next to Dan and handed out the cups of tea. 
'So I heard over twitter that You Me At Six are doing a UK tour this September to late November' Sarah said taking a sip of her tea. Gemma turned to Dan. 
'Really? I didn't know' Gemma said looking at Dan. 
'I-I just,I only-Josh just-' Dan stumbled not knowing how to handle it. 
'I'm gonna leave you two to talk' Sarah said getting up 'Call me anytime you need help' And with that the door closed. 

'So?' Gemma said folding her arms. Dan placed Charlotte onto the sofa,turning on the tv to gain her attention.
'I don't know,I only got told 2 days before' Dan told her as she stood up. 
'Why didn't you say?' She asked as she begun to pace. 
'I didn't have time,with seeing my mum,football,I was going to tell you later' He explained 
'Its the end of August Dan! When are you leaving?' She raised her voice 
'Next week' He instantly hung his head. 
'Dan!' She stopped pacing 'Why wouldn't you say anything!' 
'I don't know!' He raised his voice
Charlotte began to cry at the yelling of her parents.
Gemma went over and picked her up,with that she walked out of the room.
Dan paced with his hands on his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment!